Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

KtYammie13

Goldie

KtYammie13

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Hey guys'. Here I am with another piece of crap' :P

I was feeling well today and was missing Virika'. So I'm here to write an OS on one of my favorite Taylor Swift Songs' Today was a Fairytale!!

Bonus chapter - Page 11

Virika OS: Today was a Fairytale.

It was a long and tiring day. The final preparations of the much awaited prom night were going on. "Viren and Jeevika are requested to go to the principal's office immediately." There came another order for them. They paced to the principal's cabin, but this time, not together.

I was trying to talk to him since the morning. But he just kept on ignoring me. We were friends since the last three years, and now I was in love, I mean, madly in love with him. My day would start with his name and end with his. But I didn't tell him my feelings. Maybe he wouldn't accept. I don't want even our friendship to be broken. He's behaving really cold to me from the last few days. And that's all because of that idiot Rahul. I feel like killing him. How could he?

As I paced to the principal's cabin, I saw her. She was looking absolutely gorgeous, but something was missing. The trademark smile and the happiness of hers were missing. We were friends since I joined the college. She was my first friend. I was told that she was an arrogant spoilt rich brat. But no! It wasn't so. She is just like me. I fell in love with her in the very first year. I think she is the most delighting and cheerful person I have ever met. I don't know how she could go with Rahul so easily, leaving me? I am not talking to her now, but I badly want to.

Both of them entered the office. They were instructed about to make some posters on the topic: LOVE. It was 14th February at last. Their principal was known for giving all the last minute orders which annoyed every student just like it annoyed Viren and Jeevika.

"God, not again! He's gonna kill me today! I mean, first of all, his idea of having prom in the college's open ground, then the posters for the walls. I want to sleep so badly. Hu hu hu!!" She made faces sticking her tongue out to the Principals' office and unknowingly leaned on his shoulder to have support. She was so used to it. Whenever she was disturbed or annoyed, she would do that. It was her way of showing the trust she had on him.

I don't know how, but I naively leaned against him with my head on his shoulder. I used to do it always. I felt so safe and secure with him. But this time, the situation wasn't the same. There were so many things to be sorted between us.

She as usual, leaned against me. I knew every action of hers, except that one decision. How could she be with Rahul? And not tell me? I had seen them together hand in hand in the photos. That was so heartbreaking. In a minute I jerked her off me.

They both parted ways and went in the opposite directions. Soon Jeevika was seen with a crowd of girls and boys running around her. They were the organization committee and Jeevika was Viren's assistant, though she acted like his boss, but officially, she was his assistant in the committee. Viren on the other hand was going down the corridors to the art room, but he was stopped by the voice of Rahul from one of the classrooms.

"Ha ha! Man, I love you! Thank you for clicking the photos of me and Jeevika at the right time. She had slapped me tightly after that action of mine. She said she loved Viren. Good job brother!". Rahul said unconscious of the fact that Viren was listening to them.

"Rahul, but I don't understand one thing, why did you do all this? I mean, you don't like Jeevika. Then why?"

"He he! I thought you might have come to know why I did all this. Off course for getting famous! You know right there are just two so called 'Most famous and wanna be' personalities in the college. Jeevika and Viren. And I can't date Viren! I want to win the college elections, so I chose to trap Jeevika and get famous and win the elections. Awesome idea, isn't it?"

Viren stood there with mixed feelings of happiness regret and wrath. He wanted to slap Rahul, but more than that he wanted to go to Jeevika and hug her tightly. He first went into the room, pulled Rahul by his color and gave three tight slaps back to back. Three was Jeevika's lucky number. Without further delay, he stormed out of the room and ran to Jeevika's direction.

I know she wouldn't have consumed anything the last two days. Whenever she is angry or upset she does that. I always try to make her understand but she doesn't. She always does that and end up fainting somewhere. But I make it a point of being with her to catch her. Right now I wanted to hug her so badly. How could I not even hear her side? I was so cold to her. She will be very much upset now. I rushed down to the ground and wore my cap. Man, it was so hot there. At last I saw her. She was standing on a chair putting up the posters. She was so busy in doing her work that she hardly knew she was the only one standing in the ground with the sun, who I was hating the most today.

I was on a chair putting up the posters. I had decided to keep myself engaged in some or the other kind of work to avoid his thoughts. I started feeling uncomfortable so I decided to climb down the chair but before I could do that I felt my legs giving up, my head started spinning and in seconds everything blackened.

Yes! She fainted. Before Viren could even reach there she fell from the chair hitting her head on to the ground. He raced to her and picked her up.

Oh God! It happened. I knew it was going to happen. But this time I was late. I couldn't save her from hitting the ground. Her forehead was bleeding. I was regretting everything so very much. Why is it that when everything is about to go right, something or the other goes wrong. I wanted to kiss her and tell her I loved her, more than anything. I picked her up and raced towards the nurse's room. She quickly admitted her and cleaned her wound and dressed it. She sprinkled some water on her face and then my princess started opening her eyes. I was so relieved. This was the same story every time, but it was a little more serious. The wound was deep. She tried getting up so I helped her.

I tried to get up, and her help me. God! My head was hurting like hell. But everything was fine when I was with him. I was so happy to see him besides me. He gave me a light smile of assurance.

"So, you were again on your 'Aamaran uposhan' (Fast unto death)?" he said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"He he! Very funny! You don't talk to me did you get it!" She turned her face away from him.

"Oh really? Chudel not going to talk to her Chipkali?"

"Yeah chipkali! I am not talking to you!"  

"Then, I'm sure you won't be feeling to come with me to the prom as well? That's fine, I'll go with some one else."

"What? Mr. chipkali! Don't you dare to go with anyone else other than your best friend." She was fuming with anger now.

"Ohk Ohk!! So sorry. Sorry for everything. Sorry about the fight. Sorry for not listening to you. It's because of me that you are here. I am so so sorry. I was just coming to you after knowing the truth. I was so mean to you! I'm sorry!"

"So? How many times did you slap him?"

"Three times! It's your lucky number so slapped him three times! But how did you come to know?"

"Dear Mr. Chipkali, I know you more than you know yourselves!"

It was true that she knows me way better than I know myself. But she doesn't know one thing. I love her. I loved her since so long. She doesn't know how much it hurts seeing her pale faced. If it was in my hand, I would have got all the things around her change to sponge, so that nothing ever hurt her. But this time it was me who had hurt her, so much. When I saw her falling off the chair I raced as fast as I could. But I couldn't make it, to her. My heart sank seeing her faint, the fact that I couldn't do anything, and that it was because of me was the worst. The feeling of remorse took over me.

I knew he was feeling guilty and sorry. I knew he was blaming himself for everything. So I was trying hard to change the topic. I didn't want him to be sad. I couldn't see him sad.

"You know, I really don't deserve a friend like you. I behaved so badly to you. You'"

"Don't you say it Mr. Viren. Both of us know that it was a sheer misunderstanding and also the magic of food. Ha ha ha!!"

"It's not funny! Not consuming anything for two days isn't funny. Working all day in the sun in this condition isn't funny! Falling off from the chair and getting injured is not funny at all! Do you get it?" he had a tear rolling down his eyes when he completed the sentence.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again."

"You always say that!"

"I'm telling you na! stop annoying me!"

"Ohk ohk! By the way, you looking really like a Chudel right now! Hehe"

"You!!! OMG' look, there's a lizard there!" she said pointing under his stool. He quickly jumped up and was standing on the stool screaming for help.

"Chipkali OMG!! Jeevs do something!! Help me!! Please!!"

"Hehe!! Mission Revenge accomplished!" she said laughing hard.

"Ohk fine! You win. Now have some glucose. You'll gain energy and then I'll drop you to your house. "

After a few minutes of laugh, and cute buddy talks he dropped her to her house and narrated the whole incident to her mother.

"Ok aunty, bye! I'll pick her up at 7 for the Prom!"

"Ohk beta, bye!"

"Bye Jeevs"

"Bye Viren, see you soon."

7:00 pm

He reached her place and asked her mother about her. She told him that Jeevika was still getting dressed up and asked him to wait for a while till she got her down.

After some time, I saw her walking down the stairs. I quickly ran up to her and asked her to hold my hand. She accepted it with a light smile. The journey to the college was silent. I was surprised of her behavior. She always used to sit blabbering and I used to ask her to keep quite and let me drive. But today she was so quite. I finally decided to break the silence.

"Why is my chudel so silent today? Any issue? You feeling ok?"

"No viren! I'm feeling so idiotic. You know, I'll be the only one who will be looking so simple. I want to remove this dressing, but I can't! It's so annoying. I'm looking so ugly."

"Who said you are looking ugly? You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life, and you know, I don't think I'll ever see a girl prettier than you."

I felt so happy listening to him. He gave me the killer smile. I could do anything for that. It took me to another planet. How did he always manage to cheer me up? We started talking and soon reached the destination. We walked in. everything was perfect. The decorations were looking just like I wanted them to look. I turned around to talk to him, but he wasn't there. In a second's time, everything started looking dull. When he's with me, I feel perfect and cheerful. But when he's not there, it feels so empty. Then, I started searching for him and suddenly, I was blinded by the spotlight. I couldn't see anything clearly, but hear a voice. His voice.

"Jeevika, the the most cheerful, delightful, sweet, cute, caring, pretty,' well, the list is endless. In short words, the most perfect person, I've ever met. She was my first friend in this college. We've been together standing by each other for the last three years, like all the best friends do. You know every single thing about me. You know every mood of mine and how to deal with it. You know all my secrets and my feelings. It was the same thing here too. I know everything about you and every feeling of you! But one thing, one feeling, remained unknown. That one feeling of mine is what I am going to let you know today. Jeevika, I didn't know how and when I had fallen for you! But yes I had started liking you the same year we met. As days passed, my like changed to love. Now, I don't like you, but I love you! Jeevika, I Love You!"

I knelt in front of her and lend my hand to her. She accepted it with tears in her eyes. She was smiling and nodded a yes. I was on the 9th cloud. It felt so perfect. She was with me now. We were in a relation different from that of besties now. She was my girlfriend.

The music started and we danced hand in hand. I pressed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. She responded with an equal desire.

He kissed me in the middle of the dance. I wanted this kiss so badly. The time slowed down, everything froze. I couldn't hear anything other than my heart beating with his. I could feel the magic in the air. I wanted it to go on for eternity. Finally, we were together! Today was a perfect Fairytale!

Today was a Fairytale,you were the prince                                                              I used to be a damsel in distress                                                                            You took me by the hand, and you picked me up at six                                      Today was a fairytale, today was a fairytale     

Today was a fairytale,
 I wore a dress You wore a dark gray t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale

Time slows down whenever you're around
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make, everything you say is right
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
All that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
Today was a fairytale

Yeah yeah

it must have been the way you kissed me

Today was a fairytaleIt must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

I can feel my heart, it's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?I can't put this down

Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale

Ready for tomatoes and chappals with a bag with me... gonna sell them n earn a lot.!! LOLWink
PS: NO BASHING TAYLOR PLEASE!!

I Dedicate this update of mine to my sweethearts'

Hammi , Karina, Ayesha, Aaliya...Love you guys.. missing you all so much' Heart

A Message for writers:

I'm sorry for not commenting.. I'll do it after exams..

I know you guys are so much upset! I completely understand. But please continue your FFs . These are my fav stories. And one more thing, you are not going to write FF because of those selfish people who don't comment or like? but I think you should actually not care about the!! There are many more people who completely like your stories? if you are ending because of some idiots..then I think that continuing for those people who love your stories will be better. You guys like writing Ffs and we like reading them, so why are you just discontinuing n getting upset making us upset too that too for those people who don't even care...

Please continue your FFs..!!

Edited by KtYammie13 - 07 June 2013 at 6:29am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307oceanviewAwesomeGalsugar01Kdktlovesprklmadurifankryanforevervirika4evavijikasrinuvirikapooja-roxxPrincyptlkanishkakaranSamiiiivini_karan$Hef@liKryanian08BhavyaRedynimnimNimishrrkarankrysleaashna.iraniSilentreader324kottappadyNiraliVirikaSameeha.TackerWara082007kryanvirika05drishti112iam-in-lovemehakLUVSvirikanishyrelannani2630little.angel56surbhi1994Kryan_SanDhirLove_Familyx.Henna.xshabana20mariarauf48sweetdollashitagirl97mehwish123paviluvsvirikaurmilCara86sajanfan004romanticgurl070avni_19pinky.paddashilpa09Sweety1234556princesshelencandyVirikaaloneloveDaddysPrincessradzzz123sanjana_coolNishuMashna1406starstellieAmmuKryan-vish94-arshiasushma--Iqra--Angelic.gurlMyAtmaMink-saba-Aaliya.KryAn--Haju-Saaraa.-Latty-MarziiMADHU.BARUN_Shru_rocksravya11Natasha137koolgurlshobrakapooor-NightDreamer-Kays94sumayyah1Roses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika OS: Today was a Fairytale BONUS CHP-pg11" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$Hef@li

Groupbie

$Hef@li

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Update soon...waiting Smile

Sameeha.Tacker

Sameeha.Tacker

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Finally you updated the os. It is amazing to see my Virika as a college student who were besties but it turned into love. Just loved the os. Write more ss, os, ff. Thanks for the pm.
SmileSmileSmile

Edited by Sameeha456 - 02 March 2013 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KtYammie13

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
res
unres
it was a brilliant os
dont have words to describe it...
u left me speechless

jeevika is so cute
loved her character

viren...
i could just go crazy for him!!!

totally in love with your os
do write more soon

Edited by krystu05 - 03 March 2013 at 11:31pm

KtYammie13

sweetdollashita

Goldie

sweetdollashita

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Res
unres

mindblowing concept...ClapClap
loved it to the core...
every line was beautifully written...
their feelings were brilliantly portrayed
when viren overheard rahul's convo n slapped him three times as 3 was jeevika's lucky no. that was too cute...Big smile
viren is sooo caring n cute...jeevika is soo adorable...
loved their names chudail n chipkali...LOL
viren got scared when jeevika screamed that there is a lizard under his stoolROFL
viren's way of proposing jeevika was incredible...Day Dreaming
marvellous os as a whole...
do write more os on them n thanks for pm...

Edited by sweetdollashita - 03 March 2013 at 3:10am

KtYammie13

DaddysPrincess

IF-Dazzler

DaddysPrincess

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
res
#unres
today was seriously a fairy tale <3
Like seriously IT IS SPECTACULAR!!!!
So well written...
I love my chudel and chipkali :*
They r so close and its so well described :)
I loved it that you described their point of view too and the proposal was so nycly written mann you nailed it!!!
I just love it!!
Chudel and Chipkali are in love <3 Awww

Edited by Charucrazy - 02 March 2013 at 7:30pm

KtYammie13

MyAtmaMink-saba

IF-Rockerz

MyAtmaMink-saba

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Update soon

Marzii

IF-Rockerz