Destiny :) [FF]-COMPLETED! :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Whoooaaa!!!...look who is back and how!!!!...😆😆😆 vidya...with an FF...amazing...awesome!!! some more comments after reading the whole story... ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› (i just read the character bios till now...and only one question after that...where in the world did u get that pic of suvi ???? i m so totally mad love lost pup right now...
After i read Destiny...and by the side...your name...man..i tell u..must have refreshed the page 4-5 times...to see if it's actually vidya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
D best part ws dat u made alisha uv's sister. Dil ko thandak padti hai yar ye sunke...jst thnking away frm d curent track. N alisha faling 4 mannu! Hahaha isme b kisi aur k bf ko hadapna chahti hai. :p hehe gud write up
ufff!!! Mirchi wala ff...hot hot...very nyc yaar,,nd 1st post m hi slap...not bad..bestest part--alisha yuvi's sis, r.c--suvi's brother..hehehehe
cool ff...nice story...do go on!!
Hi Mia,How are u.Really missing your weekly analysis of episodes with pics.
Your ff is really very good,liked the character sketch.Rehan and suvi brother and sis thats very interesting.Please update soon.
mia back with a bang!!!!!!!

this is seriously something to luk forward for
ur way of writing is awesome ur concept is even more awesome and in total this was super awesome...i m really luving this...pakka walla roking update!!!!! 

Ossum strt dear!!
Continue soon!! :-) :-)
Thank you to all the amazing people for reading...🤗
@shivinrocks@bhavnah@rose di@simran@luvushivin1@kaushik271@angelmimi16@chaichil@sujairohit@akshay@manish
@aditi thanks for liking and commenting...

in case if i missed out any name...i wanna say thanks to you and i appreciate it a lot...😊

Next...
to...
@mani@akku@chaitanya😉
-thank u so much for the warm welcome...😊
it reminds me of the old newbie day...when i have seniors that guide me in this forum...LOL😆
hugs and kissed for u guyz...🤗
smiley smiley
:)
Ur welcome Mia... Keep up d good work... I want 2ask u 1 thing... Bechare mannu se kya galati ho gayi jo tune Alisha ko usko peeche dal diya...

CHAPTER 2: HELLO AGAIN ENEMY!

The Mall
Suvreen POV

Annie: "Suvreen! You just slapped him like that? Aren't you scared?"
Suvreen:"Scared of what?.. He had it coming, I hate people who draw the lines between the rich and the commons..You can tell that he's the type of guy that is surrounded by money and attention from the people.."
Naro:"What about the bracelet?It probably was his.."
Suvreen:"I know.. I was going to give it to him.. But you heard him! Calling us thieves.. And saying that I only want his attention.. Good luck idiot!you are not getting this bracelet back!"

Suvreen took off the bracelet and stuffed it in her pocket, and together they walked back to the parking lot with no mood to shop anymore.

Yuvraj POV

Rhea:"Yuvi.. Are you okay now?"
Yuvi:"I'm fine"
Alisha:"Your cheek is still uh…"*Alisha nervously giggled. "..red"
Yuvi:"I'll be okay.. She better pray that I never see her again…"
Rhea:"I know a great place that has been opened for a long time." *Rhea smiled. ".. I heard it's really fun there.We should go there...maybe u'll feel better"

Yuvi agreed and drove off to the cafe, trying to forget that mark that Suvi had left for him. It was unacceptable to even reject Yuvi, not to even mention slapping.

When they got there, Yuvi looked around and noticed something funny.

Rhea:"What's wrong Yuvi?"
Yuvi:"This is the land my parents own..I remember I wanted to build another office here, but my parents wouldn't let me."
Alisha:"Well.. Now we can have some food" Alisha cheered and seated herself down.

Mannu walked out with a menu in his hand getting ready to served their table when..
Alisha:"Mannu?!" Alisha shouted in surprised. "What are you doing here?"
Mannu:"A.. Alisha?.. Oh.. I just come here to help my friends.."
Yuvi:"Friends?I don't know u have friends here...I thought u went off..dating with ur girlfriend"

Mannu's mind thought:Shit!I hope those girls are not gonna be back so soon...or else...

Annie:"Oh man, so hot outside!But we had a good show today though huh?!"

Mannu *FACEPALM + glass shattering sound effect...

Annie felt Naro pulling her shirt...Annie turn around and noticed that Suvreen and Naro were staring at someone behind her. She turned and caught Yuvi glaring evilly at Suvreen as she did the same.

Mannu looked at both the tables exchanging glares and walked back.

Rathi:"What's wrong Mannu?"
Mannu:"The girls made some enemies..."
Rathi & Zorro: "Enemies???"
Mannu: "Just look at both the tables"
Zorro looked over the counter and caught a glimpse of what was going on and quickly rushed over to his sister's table.

Zorro:"Is.. Everything okay?" *staring at Annie.
Annie:"If you call 'accusing someone of stealing a bracelet  then slapping someone' okay.. Then.. I guess so"
Zorro:"Who slapped who? And who has a bracelet?"

Suvreen pulled out the bracelet  from her pocket and placed it on the table..

Zorro:"So..Suvreen didn't get slap…Then who did?"
Naro:"Look around..Who has a mark on their face?"

Zorro looked around looking for a slap mark on someone's face and saw Yuvi. He turned back at Annie and pointed at her.

Zorro:"You did that?"
Annie:"She did"*shaking her head towards Suvreen.

Rhea:"Isn't anyone going to serve us?!"

Rathi walks towards Yuvi's table...

Rathi:"Sorry..How can I help you?"
Yuvi:" Do you know those girls over there?" Yuvi pointed over.
Rathi:"Why?"
Yuvi:"um…."

Yuvi was talking to Rathi about what happened while in the other corner Zorro and Mannu was busy laughing at what had happened.

Zorro:"Why didn't you guys invite me!?...I would love to see that!"

Rathi walked over to their table and pulled Suvreen to the side.

Rathi:"Suvreen.. Give back the bracelet  please.." *Rathi begged.
Suvii:"Why?! He called me a thief! And your sticking up for them!?"
Rathi:"Look.. Yuvraj is the owner of this land..afterall he bought the bracelet  for his mother yaar...so i think u should return back the bracelet"
Zorro:"I agree yaar...u should return the bracelet"
Suvi:"Yuvraj huh...so u guys are friends now...huh Rathi?"
Rathi:"Suvi...please"

Suvi looked over at Yuvi then back at Rathi's puppy face.

Suvi:"Damn it Rathi!" *She sighed and walked over to the table, handing him the bracelet.

Suvreen walked to the back followed by Annie, Naro and Zorro.

Alisha:"They work here too?".
Rathi:"Yes, they do"

"Ladies!"* Rathi called. "I need 2 ice coffees and 1 regular coffee not too much cream or sugar."

Girls:"Okay."

5 minutes later, Naro brought the drinks to the tables..

Yuvi:"This coffee is too sweet...Get me a new one."
Alisha:"Mine is too plain"
Rhea:"I wanted a lot of sugar in mine!"
Yuvi:"give me a new one, and this time don't take so long."

Naro brought back the coffees, trying to be as patient as she possibly can.

Another 5minutes later, Its Annie's turn to brought the coffees back out..

Rhea:Mine is too sweet!"*shouting
Alisha:"Mine is too sweet too!"
Yuvi:"What's wrong with this place? Can't you learn to make coffee right? Mine is too bitter! Don't you know how to make coffee?"*yelling

Annie bit her lip and tightened her teeth together, put the drinks back on the tray and took it to the back once again.

Annie:"I don't know what they want! Once its too sweet then it was too bitter.. They r trying to give us a hard time!"
Naro:"Yeah.. When I took it out.. He said it was too sweet.. Now he says its too bitter..What do we do now? If we bring it back out.. Their only going to complain again...Mannu!u better tell u friend to behave!"
Mannu: "urmmm...aahhh...baby...chilll...chilll...anger doesn't suits u"*pamper mode

Suvi  looked around the counter and saw a bottle of chilli powder sitting on the counter just waiting to be used.

Suvi:"I'll make it again,"*silliest look on her face. "I'm sure they are going to love it this time."

5 minutes later, Suvi brought the drinks out herself. With a sweet smile growing from her lips, she handed the drinks out one by one.

Suvi:"Enjoy" She smiled.

Yuvi,Alisha and Rhea took a sip of their coffee and spit it back out.

Rhea:"What the hell is this?!" Rhea shriek. "Water I need water!"
Alisha:"Why is it so spicy?!"
Yuvi:"What the hell did you do?!"

All of them begged for water, Annie brought over a tray full of cups of water.

Alisha:"What did you do to our coffee?"
Suvi:"Well.. Since you said it wasn't bitter enough.. And it wasn't sweet enough.. I made sure to make it just right.2 cups of coffee, 2 cups of sugar.. And just incase you guys weren't satisfied with my coffees, I added 2 cups of chilli powder.. Did you like it?"

All of them except for Yuvi drank water that was offered by Annie and calmed down.

Rhea:"I want to speak to your manager of this place!"

Zorro walked out.
Zorro:"Right here."
Rhea:"I want you to fire them!"
Suvreen:"You have no power to tell him who to fire."
Rhea:"Do you know who he is?!" *Rhea pulling Yuvi up from his seat. "He's Yuvraj Singh Khuranna!.. The owner of this land!"

Suvi  took a good look at Yuvi as he stared sharply at her..

Suvi's mind thought:"Owh teri...He's the son of Uncle Maan and Aunty Jaspreet? Dad's best friend!?...Shut up Suvreen!He don't know u so act like a stranger!"

Suvi:"I'm sure your dad is very proud of you" Suvi said sarcastically.
Annie:"If you guys are done showing off your powers and position, your free to go, I'll pay for these drinks."

Yuvi,Alisha and Rhea walked away, but before they made it to the door Suvreen stopped them.

Suvi:"Oh.. By the way, we ran out of drinking water.The water you drank was from the fish tank… have a nice day." *Suvreen laughed

Alisha and Rhea ran out the shop wiping the tongues off as Yuvi blazed his eyes at Suvi.. She responded with a satisfied smile and her fingers waving..

Suvi:"Ta-Ta Mr. Yuvraj Singh.." she smirked and witnessed him leaving the shop.
Zorro:"Suvi! That was too mean!"Zorro said trying to sound serious, but only ended up laughing.
Rathi:"What do we do if he wants to close us down?"
Suvi:"Don't worry.. I'll make sure that this place doesn't close but I have to show them that common people are people too.."

End of Chapter 2:Hmmnnn...what will happen next?