Page 2 of 59

Page 1
Page   of 59
Page 3 Page 59

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
areh yaar I fell in love with this ff ;:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16vidya.G

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny :) [FF]-COMPLETED! :) (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelmimi16

Groupbie

angelmimi16

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hey vidya! i loved the story. PLZZZ keep writing. i am really excited to know what is going to happen next...Smile

Edited by angelmimi16 - 02 March 2013 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.G

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
First of all Welcome back Mia dear...!!! This forum really requires you and all the old Gappe Masters..!!
Talking about the FF...it is just awesome...I mean superb...U did create a magical FF on Love Hate relationship...I am sorry guys but then I could just relate it to IPKKND...I mean it has so much like IPKKND...The Love-Hate kind of relationship...and Mia I just love reading such FFs please do continue soon and ya please do send me a PM...please..!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

vidya.G

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Whoooaaa!!!...look who is back and how!!!!...LOLLOLLOL vidya...with an FF...amazing...awesome!!! some more comments after reading the whole story... TongueTongue (i just read the character bios till now...and only one question after that...where in the world did u get that pic of suvi ???? i m so totally mad love lost pup right now...
After i read Destiny...and by the side...your name...man..i tell u..must have refreshed the page 4-5 times...to see if it's actually vidya LOLLOLLOL

vidya.GManish_Shetty

Kaushik.k.RC

Goldie

Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
D best part ws dat u made alisha uv's sister. Dil ko thandak padti hai yar ye sunke...jst thnking away frm d curent track. N alisha faling 4 mannu! Hahaha isme b kisi aur k bf ko hadapna chahti hai. :p hehe gud write up

vidya.Gshivinrocks

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ufff!!! Mirchi wala ff...hot hot...very nyc yaar,,nd 1st post m hi slap...not bad..bestest part--alisha yuvi's sis, r.c--suvi's brother..hehehehe

vidya.Gshivinrocks

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
cool ff...nice story...do go on!!

vidya.G

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Mia,How are u.Really missing your weekly analysis of episodes with pics.
Your ff is really very good,liked the character sketch.Rehan and suvi brother and sis thats very interesting.Please update soon.

vidya.G

Post Reply New Post

Go to top