Destiny :) [FF]-COMPLETED! :) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
@manish hey m in 12th be considerate enough...m cookin turtles and elephants in HCL nd phenol...I NEED SOME TYM 😆😛
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Hey Mia..!!
As I had confessed some days back...I could not catch up enough time to read some parts...I think from Part 9...But Today I read all the parts since then in one go...!!! You are just fantabolous..I mean it was just awesome...and trust me I am not telling this just becoz you are my friend but then I am telling this as a writer myself.
When it comes to updates, it is really hard sometimes to get the right vision, motivation to type it up...and even if you have the motivation sometimes you lack that creative ideas...again even after the update is ready, you are anxious about what the response of your readers would be...and after all this pressure it is that we get an update, and I personally know how hard it is for a FF writer to come across these things...But then as a reader I could not even feel a bit of these tensions...I mean you are just awesome when it comes to creativity or to vocabulary...the words you use are just fantastic...!! Thank you for keeping me entertained for this whole day...!!! 
Talking about the chill out corner...It was just awesome...the first part i mean to say...I read it just now...and ya thank you for the second part...it was lovely being a part of the FF..!!! 

My Response to all the replies that the Interview got:
@Shobra Mam: Well I am an aspiring actor...not yet...😆..but I just finished working on of my own short films..if you do wish to watch it please send me a PM and I would be glad to send you the link.
@kaushik Bro: Hehehe...well Thank you sir for that honor..by the way I am a creature ah?? 😆...and ya I am waiting for ur reply on my short movie...😛
@Anam: hey hi...and Tahnk you so much for reading and good to know that you liked it..!!!😃
@Tanya: Thank you co-writer...waiting for your update of YAMD...😛😆
@Sujai akka: Thank you akka...good to know that you liked it..!! 😃

No need of thanks 😊
Originally posted by chaichil

@manish hey m in 12th be considerate enough...m cookin turtles and elephants in HCL nd phenol...I NEED SOME TYM 😆😛

Hehehe...chill re...just kidding...take your own time..!!! 😛😆
Originally posted by Anam Ali

No need of thanks 😊

Anam ko so no thanks...😛 😆
@shobrakapoor @kaushic @Anam Ali @shalon @chaichil @Aditi @luvushivin1 @sujairohit @shivangi1112 @everyone(in case i missed out any names!)and all the silent readers

Thank u so much for ur feedback and comments...i'm glad tat u guys like it!😳...and thanks to the silent readers for the suggestion and encouragement PM's...i'll try to reply u guys soon...through Pm and maybe my next update on chill out corner too...😉

I would like to thanks Mani for giving me an awesome interview  and thanks to u guys for liking it...
Love ya lots

@sujairohit@shivangi1112
U guys guess it right...Suvi kissed yuvi becoz its written in their do's and don'ts deal...👍🏼

:)

Love
-Mia-

Originally posted by vidya.G

@shobrakapoor @kaushic @Anam Ali @shalon @chaichil @Aditi @luvushivin1 @sujairohit @shivangi1112 @everyone(in case i missed out any names!)and all the silent readers

Thank u so much for ur feedback and comments...i'm glad tat u guys like it!😳...and thanks to the silent readers for the suggestion and encouragement PM's...i'll try to reply u guys soon...through Pm and maybe my next update on chill out corner too...😉

I would like to thanks Mani for giving me an awesome interview  and thanks to u guys for liking it...
Love ya lots

@sujairohit@shivangi1112
U guys guess it right...Suvi kissed yuvi becoz its written in their do's and don'ts deal...👍🏼

:)

Love
-Mia-

you are welcome Mia Love..!! ❤️😉
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

you are welcome Mia Love..!! ❤️😉

aww...so sweet Mr multi-talented...❤️😊
hey...m new here. . . . . . jst read all the chapters in a gooo!!!! must say ur an amazing writer...u write each n every scene sooo b'fully that i cant evn tell u how much i'm loving it...keep writing like dis...
I loved this part:
Yuvi:"That's the way it should be,doesn't it feel great to share?"
she looked at him and his pervert smile and kicked him off the bed. "BUT I DON'T LIKE SHARING! Now if you don't sleep on the couch, then sleep anywhere you feel like.. Just not this bed!" (🤣)

lol...amazing dear.. please continue!!
Awwiee.. that was gr8 update Mia..thank u soo much.. love YuvReen and their cute fi8s.. keep up the gud work! the chillout zone was also cool..Manish ur soo talented bro.😉 Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 10 years ago