Fan Fictions

T2: Har pal... OS Seq part 3: page 72 - Page 5

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
sikky kidnapped Pari...

kya yaar...that was so stupidity..

I hope Arjun and Rathore will trace out Pari soon...

very sad emotional part...
cont soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Congrats on new thread! πŸ˜Š

B/w ur update was awesome! Past repeating itself!
Continue soon!

fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey it ws so interesting
i loved it...
poor arjun
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congtaz Heli 4 d new thread
Awesome...!!!!!!!!!
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di...
pls want update
want update
want update
want update
want update
want update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
were is my party fr new thread ??????!!!!
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is for part 32 i read just now...ohhh mamaaa kya khubsurati ke sath likha haiii...
case ko or arjun ke life ko jis tarah se connect kiya hai..
use padane main. bahut maja aa raha hai..

lvvv the flashbackkk...
bohot acche se connect kiya hai..
ohhh i think usi din shcool main. he roshani ko mar diya hooga..

n the kidnapping case or vo bhi do..enmain se ek doctor ke bati hogi
n the gun. shoot hop sab thik ho..
ohh arjun. is in to pain..
or vo same shcool.
hmmm next part pad ker phir comment kerti hoon..
dr...
tumhen sach main writer hona chahiye...
es baare main. jaror sonchana...
or jab apni first book print karvaogi to ek ..
apna atuograph sing kerke mujhe dena maat bhulana...!!!!!

ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh my god i read next part..
pari ko sik ne kidnaped...omggg n the histry is reapet...

thats meen arjun ta to rosh ko bachata ya un do bachonko ko...
n now the sam situation,...
poor arjun..
again in same situation..
ab kya hoga..
plz helu not again same histry..plz es case ke ending positive or happy likhana..
waiting for mext part udate soonnnm

kunchu thumbnail
next part...
this is only the past... only its first half..
NB: sorry Choti... cliff hanger hi hogi...

CHAPTER 34:

Arjun didnt know what to do. For the first time in 2 years he was actually blank now. Dil ke awaz ya dimag ke..

Sam: Arjun ye kya horaha hai? he is giving a choice. Roshni ya un bache...ya bhi kya choice hai? lets speak to the seniors. Puchthe hai kya karna hai.

Arj: aur agar wo uss boss ko chod ne ko kaha... tho??

Sam: tho chodthe hai...

Arj: WHAT??

Sam: humse bach kar kab thak bhaagenge wo log... we will get them back sooner.

Arj: aur uss waqt me wo kya kya karenge? Kuch andaza bhi hai tumhe??

Sam: tho tum kehna kya chahthe ho Arjun?? ke un bache aur Roshni me se kisi ek ko chunu?? Are you even sure ke ye unke koi aur khatiya plan nahi hai...

Arj: I don't know Sam... I just don't know...

Sam: then let me take the decision. Seniors se puchthe hai. we'll do according to their saying.

Arjun didn't have another choice. The decision was a tough one. Whom to chose and how. Roshni... he could see her tied on to a rope. She was waiting for him. And those kids... he was in the biggest dilemma now.

Every part in him screamed out to give him back his Roshni back to him. But how could he be so selfish? He just didn't know what to do...

They met the seniors. Coelho was already there. Before the meeting started, he walked to Arjun. he hugged him as a father. He could feel Arjun's stress all over his face. The face betrayed his inner turmoil.

Coe: kuch patha chala Roshni ke bare me??

Arjun nodded no. "kya karu mien sir? I just don't know"

Coe: keep faith Arjun.

Sam: par kab thak sir? Please isse samjha sir, time bohot kam hai. isse pehle koi galath kadam na uthaye... we need to act fast.

The present commissioner called the meeting on. Coelho was not the comm.those days.

com: So ACP Arjun I gather, ke apke wife aur wo do students Sikander ke paas hai. aur wo kisi ek ko chudane ko thaiyar hai. am I right?

Arjun was silent. Sam notices it and so he cuts in. "yes sir. Lekin hamare paas time bohot kam hai sir. We need to act fast"

Com: I understand Rathod. Yaha bachonke baath hai. we cant take risk!!

Sam: sirf bachen?? Aur roshni ke kya?? Aap sab usse kaise bhool sakthe hai?? Arjun say something.

Arjun felt a lump at his throat. He wanted to shout to leave his wife alone. To leave her to him. To have her in his arms. But how??

Arj: aapne kya socha hai sir??

Sam looked with disbelief at him. "WHAT??"

Com: Rathod, control yourself. Yaha sirf ek Roshni nahi, 2 bachonke bhi life ko khatra hai.

Sam was fuming now. "yes sir!!"

Com: Sikander ne ye kaha hai ke, jisse Arjun choose karega, usse wo Kaali Ma ke mandir ke paas chodega. So we need to act soon.

Sam: and WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PROPOSING SIR??

Com looks at Arjun. he knew what was coming up. Arjun closes his eye to accept what was coming up.

Com: Arjun... I know its tough what I'm asking to you... but see... 2 masuum bache... you know what I'm meaning. That dosent mean we are forgetting Roshni. You speak to him, make him speak for a while so that we can trace his location. We can save her. But agar wo bachonko save karna ka koi chance hai then...

Arjun gulps at his words. He looks at Coelho, but he looks down. He looks to Sam. But Sam pleades no with his head. Now the decision was to be made by him. He close his eyes.

"agar dil aur dimag me se koi ek ko chunna hai tho, sirf dimag ko chunna... Agar pyaar aur farz me se chunna hai tho, sirf farz ko chunna..." her voice rang in his ears.

"nahi Roshni, I cant do it..." his heart cried without the voice.

"yes you can Arjun... apko meri kasam..." she said in his mind. He felt his eyes burning. He could feel himself shivering. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Sam's concerned face. It cried out no...

Arjun turns to commissioner and exhales deeply. "as you say Sir!!"

Sam felt as if hit hard on his head. WHAT??

Arjun moves out of the room to his cabin. Sam follows him along with Coelho.

Sam: tum kya kar rahe ho Arjun? its Sikander whom we are dealing with. Uska location hum trace nahi kar paoge. Listen to me please...

Arj: THO KYA KARU SAM?? Un bachonke ko mauth ke mooh me chod du?? Unke kya galthi hai?? bolo!!!

Sam didn't have an answer. So did Coehlo. An officer comes in. "Sir call for you..."

Arjun looks at Sam and runs out to the phone. The call is already on trace.

Sik: tho kya socha tumne Rawte? Bache ya biwi??

Arjun was silent. His heartbeat was at its peak.

Sik: are you there? Ab kuch sochne se pehle ye suno... (he takes the call to the kids) bolo bacho... police uncle hai...

Kid: please hame bachao... please sir... hame mummy-pappa ke paas jaana hai.

All in the hall is feeling terrible for the kids. The call being in speaker mode, was heard by everyone.

Sik: ok Rawte, ab kuch aur bhi hai...

A voice comes in after some heavy breathe. "Arjun..."

He closes his eyes at the call. Her voice was stressed. She sounded as if drugged. But she was in her full conscious. "Arjun... aap waha hai na??"

Arj: Roshni...

She smiled at his voice.

Ros: its ok Arjun. follow your heart. Mien apke saath hu. Just follow your heart. I love you... and you know that...

Arjun was holding onto a paper weight to keep his emotions at tab. All noticed his face and pitied on his condition. the voice on the other side change to the coarse one.

Sik: wah kya pyaar hai. rula diya yaar!! Ab bolo Rawte.. whats your choice!!

Anyone around would have screamed for the wife. But this was Arjun Rawte... The Rawte himself.

He closed his eyes tight, feeling Roshni's smile, her hug, her touch..."bachonko chod do Sikander..."

Sik was shocked, well it was not unexpected. But still he was shocked.

Sik: WHAT?? Firse bolna...

Arj: bachonko chod do Sikander. Kaali Ma ke mandir ke paas unhe chod do...

Sik: aur Roshni?? Uske kya karu?? Mar dalu ya... (he  laughed out loudly)

Arj: NO!!!!

Sikander laughs loud.

Sik: ek baath bolu Rawte.. tumhare biwi actually abhi smile kar rahi hai. aur patha hai kuch samay pehle usne mujhse boli bhi thi, ke tum yahi karne wale ho. kya telepathy hai!! Ok then adhe ghante baad Kali ma ke mandir ke paas bachonko lejao. Aur tum Rawte apne biwi ko alwida kehdo...

Arj: nahi Sikander I'm coming to get you. And my wife.

Sik: ithne confidence!! Mere location trace kiye hoga. But afsos hum waha nahi hai Arjun. mien ithne bhi budhu nahi hu. Mien waha hu jaha mere kahani shuru hua tha. Ab bye bolo Roshni...

He pulls Roshni's hair and she gasps. The phone is placed close to her.

Ros: Arjun... yaha math aana please... please.. I love you... always and forever...Arjun...

The line goes off. Arjun throws the paper weight with all his might and a side table shatters under it. all are worried or in fact frightened. Sam come and holds him. "Arjun hosh me aao!!"

Arj: LEAVE ME!! GO... GO AWAY FROM  HERE... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Coelho: Sam leave him. Team, Kaali Ma ke mandir ke paas jao. Hide and make no mistakes. The kids life are at stake. Kuch bhi gadbad hua tho wo usse maar dalenge. And... ( he looks at Arjun who was in no condition to move) and Sameer, you are in charge of getting them here.

Sam: but sir..

Coelho: its an order Sameer!!

Sam: yes sir. (he looks at Arjun and walks out with a team)

Coelho walks to Arjun. "Arjun hosh me aao!! Just think, sikander ne kya kaha!! It was a message to you and only you!! He wants you there... Mien waha hu jaha mere kahani shuru hua tha... think where can it be??

Arjun thinks hard. It looks as if his mind is frozen. He made his mind to think over. Ullas nagar!!!

The place where Sikander was adopted by the so-called Babasa, the don. Where he had the 'basic learning of his life', that produced the Sikander as today!! The place from where Babasa was captured!! The old factory that looked as ware house for goods, but known as the adda of those men. The place where many raids had occurred again and again without any result!! Ullas nagar... where everything started!!

Coelho noticed the change in Arjun's face... he knew he got it!!

Coe: tell me Arjun we can help you!

Arj: nahi sir aapne teekh hi kaha tha...this message is for me!! Usse patha hai ke mien zaroor aunga... its my battle now!! I will see it from here.

Coe: nahi Arjun! I cant allow that!!

Arj: please Sir!! For the last time!! please...

Coelho didn't have an option. "ok... par sambhalke..."

Arj: don't send any one behind me sir... khas thor pe Sam ko.. please...its my last chance...

Coelho keeps his hands on his shoulder...and nods yes.

Arjun walks off to the SUV!! To his final destination!!!

PRECAP: 

The past ends... to the present...

CHAPTER 35: PAGE 12

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
nikki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres

wow...first of all me first!!!
yiippiieee!!!
even before the PM!!!!

now coming to the update...
So emotional...loved it...
finally Arjun's past revealed!!!!
i was really crying...imagining Arjun's situation...

ab yeh bhi nahi bol sakti ki i hope Roshni safe ho...
but ..anyway,,really looking forward ki ulhas nagar me kya hoga...wen Arjun comes in front of Sikander...

and Sam Arjun drift...
uska kya reason hai???

update soon!!!
Edited by nikki08 - 11 years ago
the update was so emotional :) loved it
i was literally crying while reading the update πŸ˜­ it was so heart wrenching
felt so bad for arjun :(
love how commissioner treats arjun like his son..
arjun chose kids over roshni as per roshni's promise
sikander is so sick πŸ˜‘ feel like killing him
hats off to you for writing such a beautiful chapter
thanks for the PM :)
continue soon
Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago