Page 1 of 78

Page 1
Page   of 78
Page 2 Page 78

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...yes I'm starting a new thread for Har Pal...
I cant explain how how much excited I'm feeling now...
the responses and comments for Har Pal... touched me... 
I can never thank you for that love... only can give a small Promise that I would keep on giving you what I can through my stories...

Har Pal started as a thriller (well at least that was what I was thinking... dont know how much I have succeeded in it) and then it moved onto a lot more...
if any new readers would like to join in... here is the link...

and the last chapter in Thread 1 is in the link:

please do continue the story and tell me how you like it..
lots of love,
Kunchu.

Edited by kunchu - 30 May 2013 at 8:40am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259Wj.madNihsonnivanthi2..PriyaB..nikki08yas23Faayeyshreya09FLOREYSeenavasnaughtykittyyyMriduBll_piya_llfatima15-Prithi-sashashyamShanafr...anika...Tina2603shrutisweetyvidya.anandprava55663Payal_156devildiva21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T2: Har pal... OS Seq part 3: page 72" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hello...
well this chapter was really tough for me..
the blue lines are the flashbacks...
and the others present..
if there is any confusion...please do tell me...

CHAPTER 33:

A sudden gun shot is heard from Riya's side. All froze on their way.

Sam: Riya?? Riya can you hear me??

A scream came from the other end. "BHAI...!!!"

And then another shot. And another. All rushed to the SUV. Sree already had the phone location of Riya. They drove as a maniac. Each moment was suffocating them.

Life was rewinding in front of Arjun.

Arjun was worried when one of the officers called from the function hall. "ha bolo kya hua?"

Off: sir, mam ander washroom ke paas gaye hai. kaafi time hua. She didn't come out yet.

Arj: tho tum waha kya kar rahe ho?? go inside and search for her.

Off: yes sir.

The officers showa their ID to the security and goes in. they search everywhere. There were some broken bangles near the washroom door. And an open door that lead to the parking lot. The officers are worried now. They search everywhere. And then ask a few teachers also.

One teacher comes in search of 2 girls, Ragini and Piya. A small boy says that they were with Roshni Mam. The officers calls back Arjun.

Off: sir.. wo mam... yaha nahi hai!

Arj: WHAT???

Off: aur shayad ...

Sam: ARJUN... RIYA KE GAADI...

He wakes up from his trance. An SUV is found abandonend in the mid road. All rush to it and is shocked.

The front glass of the vehicle is shattered by bullets. And the the diver and other 2 officers were shot dead. In the rear seat was Riya and Badima... there were signs of struggle. Their hair was uneven and Riya's face looked as if slapped hard. They were unconscious. They were placed as if sleeping soundly.

Sam rushes in and takes his mother's hand.

Sam: Ma... Ma... open your eyes please.. Riya.. get up...

Aisha checks them. "sir don't worry. They are given chloroform... thode baad uthenge..."

Sam: par Pari... Pari kaha hai??

He looks around. "wo usse legaye..." Sam turns around.

Arjun was standing as if hit hard on his head. His face cried that he was not in full conscious. Sam noticed it and was worried for him. "Arjun..."

Arjun takes a step backward. "they took her Sam... they took her..." he was hysterical. All were shocked at his state. Sam was walking towards him, but Arjun started walking backward. "Arjun... control yourself.. Arjun..." nothing reached his ears. He kept on taking a step backward.

"they took her.. I failed again..."

"nahi Arjun.. don't worry.. she'll be fine..."

"pehle Roshni.. ab meri Pari... akhir kyu?? What did they do?? I failed her..."

"Arjun hosh me aao..."

"ab kya karu Sam? She is gone.. she.."

"ARJUN HOSH ME AAO..." Sam screames out pushing Arjun with all his might. It awakens Arjun. "Arjun.. please hosh me aao... kuch nahi hoga Pari ko.. iss bar nahi... please hosh me aao..."

Arjun looks as if awaken from a horrible nightmare. His eyes are full and cant control himself. Sam comes toeards him and hug Arjun tightly. Arjun couldn't even hug him back. He was broken... tears rolled down his cheeks.

Sam: please Arjun.. I want my Pari back and I cant do this without you. Please control.

Arj: I'm sorry Sam.. mere wajah se hamare Pari...

Sam: just shut up Arjun... and think... where will he take her? Think...

Arjun leaves Sam and walks a few steps ahead. "wahi jaha St. Teresa's ke do students ko rakha hai...

Sam: WHAT?? Un bachonko bhi Sikander ne... how can you be so sure?

Arjun turns to Sam. "zara wo purane kahani yaad karo Sam... we have already gone through this situation before..."

Sam becomes pale now.

Off: aur shayad ... Roshni Mam ke saath wo do students ko bhi legaye hai...

Arj: WHAT??

Sam: iske matlab... he is repeating what he did before. Oh god...

Arj: pehle Ma aur Riya ko medical attention dene hoge... iss bar koi bhi hospital me math leke jaana. Take them to our office.Aisha, waha inhe aaram karne ka sara bandobast karo. Doctor ko bhi bulao. Jab uthenge thab hi patha chalega ke aakhir kya hua tha yaha?

Sam: aur iss road se jaathe hue sare main roads pe search jari karo. I am not sure if it would work stil...

Sree: ab uss Sikander ka next move kya hoge?

Arj: wahi jo usne pehle bhi kiya tha. Ek hour me hamare office me courier ayege. Usme ek CD. Aur usme ek message.

All are devastated now. They take Riya and Mom to Office, where arrangements are already made for them. Arjun keeps on looking at the clock. No one had seem him this much tensed before. After some 1 and half hours a courier comes in Arjun's name. Sree goes to check the address.

Arj: koi fayda nahi hai Sree. Galath address hi hoga... still you may search it out. He catches the CD in his hands. His hands were shivering.

Sam: CD lagao Arjun. jaldi.

Arjun puts the CD and played it. his voice was stuck at his throat.

Sam: Arjun CD chalao.

Arjun looks blankly at Sam. Sam comes and puts the CD in the player. But Arjun closes his eyes.

Roshni was tied on to a chair. Her face was hanging on her shoulder. She was not in her full sense. There was cloth tied to her mouth. The next frame showed a room with 2 girls sleeping on the floor.

Arjun opens his eyes. Pari was sleeping peacefully in a bed, unaware of her surroundings. Arjun and Sam was pale now. Their breathe was caught at the chest. The next frame showed 2 little boys tied up and in sitting in a corner of a room.

"PARI..." a pained voice came from Arjun. all were heartbroken at the voice. But then a loud laugh came up in the screen.

"kaise ho ETF team?? And you Arjun Rawte? And Sameer Rathod?? Kahi miss tho nahi kar rahe the mujhe... aaj sare kahani firse dohra rahe hai!! uss din Roshni, tho aaj Pari... lekin baki sab same... ab socho... kya iske climax bhi wahi hoge? (Sam and Arjun balls their fist) hoge Arjun...bilkul hoge... uss din mere boss, mere babasa tumhare custody me the.. kaha tha na ke usse chod do, warna anjaam bura hoga. Lekin tum nahi mana.. Roshni ko chudane keliye meine tumhe 24 hours diya. Aur tum kuch nahi kiya... socha ek aur mauka detha hu... I gave you a choice to make... and even then you surprised me... wow.. koi ithna bhi imandar kaise ho sakthe hai?? aaj mujhe apne aapko rokne ko koi wajah nahi hai...mere bahi Munna, wo mar chukka hai and thanks to you. Aur Altaf,mere yaar... wo bhi.. again thanks to you... firbhi... I'll give you 24 hours. Is bar, tumhe hi kuch khona hoga... tumhare dil ka tukde, yaani tumhari Pari... ya tho fir tumhare wajood yani tumhari imandari... ya tho fir Pari ko chose karo... ya un bachonko...decision is yours...for now over and out. Bye."

The video goes off. Arjun falls back to his chair as a rock. No one actually understands the meaning. But Sam gets it fully. He walks towards Arjun and places a hand on Arjun's shoulder.

Sree: sir I don't get it. ye admi acyually kya chahthe hai??

Sam looks at Arjun who looks dead. So Sam turns to his team. He could remember that day as yesterday.

Arjun was shocked to see Roshni's face in the CD. And also the kids. Sikander comes in front of the screan. "hello Arjun. ab patha chala ke meine kya kaha tha? Ab tumhe mien 24 hours detha hu!! mere boss ko chodo... warna tumhare biwi.. aur wo masum bache...you got it right?? Bye"

Sam turns to Arjun. "Arjun... Roshni..."

Arjun was totally in shock. Sam comes and calls him again. "Arjun think fast... waha Roshni..."

Arj: hum uss boss ko nahi chod sakthe Sam.

Sam was shocked too. How can a man be so cold??

Sam:tum hosh me tho hai na??

Sam didn't know the turmoil that Arjun was going through. Especially about the promise he had made to her. "I know what Iam saying Sam. Agar wo bahar aye tho thabahi hoga. We cant let it happen.we'll search for her. Please be with me."

They searched for her everywhere. No result. The 24 hour hours time was about to end. Arjun was dead from inside. But he kept searching for her. The time was about to be over. Another CD came to the office.

Sik: you surprised me Arjun. lagtha hai ke tumhe tumhare biwiw ke koi parwah nahi hai... koi baath nahi. Lets play a game. See I'm not so heartless. I'll leave one among them whom ever you wish... ab choose karo... should I leave Roshni jo tumhare dil me basi hai...ya un bachonko... jinhe chudane keliya tumhare dimag ithne time se kaam kar rahe hai!! select soon... dil ke sunoge ya dimag ke??

PRECAP:

Same...Past Vs Present

CHAPTER 34: PAGE 7

Edited by kunchu - 03 March 2013 at 10:55am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygullittle-dollshaffjemiifasiha_rockshal96angelicdeeptinivanthi2iluvrainaartiabjeyaabna1989Geeta.RNihsonWj.madprincess_parishreya09DesiiiDivaaaLuckYMAma358674..PriyaB...9.Sara.9.littlebratluvzindagiyas23nakshatra92life93MriduBsrividhya68pihu_angadKareena1994rinku95M.V.Kohli007Seenavas-Prithi-despicable_meMoner_RadioGurmeet4Drashtisashashyamfatima15prava55663Tina2603devildiva21Payal_156vidya.anandRadhika ShahMoumimon

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchuShanafr

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Congrats on new Thread...

kunchuShanafr

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Res for this n last part ab. dono ke comment yahi doongggiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Heyyy dr heluu ...
ye to parti time hai..
to trit to banti haiii

kunchuShanafr

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread

kunchuShanafr

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kunchuShanafr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top