•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello RoSid fans... I have a new post. 

As we may have seen, Sana Sheikh or Naina of SSK, is getting hounded by hate mail. YAYYY! I'm so proud of you guys. Great job. It's not that she deserves it, but her character does. She knew what she signed up for and should have realized that being the other woman of the relationship was going to cause her to have much hate. She acts all innocent and says she didn't know anything about her role. BS. She knew everything. So good job to Rosid fans. And keep it going. I joined twitter just her bash her and talk to Manish. LOL. 😃
But seriously, if we keep bashing her, she might tell the CVs, she wants to leave early, which means Rosid reunion is earlier. Please guys, if you don't want this track to be stretched out like the Veeru drama, SPAM HER WITH HATE MAIL AND POSTS. BLOW UP IF SSK page with disapproval of this Naina and Sid. And send her many tweets, and messages about her character and how it's ruining our lives. 

This is just a request. Thank you for being such great fans of SSK. ⭐️
BLOW UP INDIA FORUMS SSK PAGE IS WHAT I MEANT! 
I'm blocked by her 🤣 and there's no use she's not responding to any hate on twitter 😒
Originally posted by malihaahmed

I'm blocked by her 🤣 and there's no use she's not responding to any hate on twitter 😒

Hahhahha. So funny. But I'm sure I will be blocked soon tooo. 

But doesn't mean we can't SPAM up India Forums SSK page 😆

Plus, I don't want to see a reply from her to me, I want her to quit 
Edited by cutieepie200 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by malihaahmed

ROFLROFL
Originally posted by Nisbahx

🤣🤣

By blocking you, she can't just make you shut up and stop expressing your feelings about her. 😆
Lol 😆 she can only block us on internet. should send her regular hate mail woh bhi tons. may be put some manure on her photos and send it to her. should fill her whole apt/house so that she cant come out for shooting. i guess we can send her rotten eggs and vegetables. may be throw some at her too. piece of garbage.🤢 hate her hate her 😡 😡 😡 😡
Originally posted by cutieepie200

By blocking you, she can't just make you shut up and stop expressing your feelings about her.😆

Lol! So true 😆
Don't do this guys.its sana twitter not naina.she is fictional character,don't spoile her twitter a/c