Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Has Jasmeet Walia Completely Lost It! (Page 7)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Wel said Naina....Clap

Most likely Purab did not want to bid for Meena's contract cause he already knew her and felt that it would be an unfair contest......and then rather let someone else point it out to Jassi and start misunderstanding all over again (especially this close to the sagai), he decided to opt out......if this is the reason, then I'm sure HM and Nandu would have stood by Purab too.....

and as Naina pointed out....Jassi has this habit of shooting first and asking questions later.....true that Nandu jumped to conclusions and spewed all over Jassi, but then jassi did the same to Purab....Nandu is her friend, Purab is something more.....and whats more childish is to bring the sagai in this matter.....Confused.....

and even if Purab had elected to tell Jassi abt the contract, the result would have been the same....she would have yelled at him for thinking that she could think so little of him and proceeded to do so anywaysConfused....the guy was DAMNED if he did and DAMNED if he did not...

the creators seem to have alotted Armaan's quota of "DAMNS" to PUrab

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

No Naina,I wouldn't have just switched off the ph.Specially if I felt my fiance was upset abt something.I wud have taken her querry seriously & told her that I'mcoming inside & we'll talk.THEN switched off.

I always knew,Saint Mehra is not a saint at all.He was hiding something.That's why I said,he is too good to be true.

Go to top