Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Has Jasmeet Walia Completely Lost It! (Page 6)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:28am | IP Logged

as corny as it may sound people do take business decisions based on personal factor(it is almost impossible to seperate business and personal relationships at time). i know many people who pass on good .......... personal life and choices have ......... impact on business decisions

So pj,if Purab can use his personal contacts,likes and dislikes and manipulate accordingly why can't Jassi do the same?She is then perfectly right in using her influence over Purab and Armaan too! If it's OK with others then why is it not OK when Jassi does it?

She isn't asking Purab to give up the contract.She 's asking him to fight it.Had Nandu not told her ( she wouldn't have been so angry otherwise) she wouldn't have thought it was because of her.She in this case has been accused of influencing Purab.She did ask him right away but he was so condenscesing (you  don't disconnect a phone without answering  even if you are right outside the house- that's rude - the person on the other side of the line is your fiancee,not your child.But I guess that's OK because it's Purab,right?) not to mention secretive.He wasn't really forthcoming in his reasons.Nandu is a 3T director,isn't he?So if one 3T director(Nandu) suspects a rival(Jassi) has influenced another 3T director(Purab) in turn adversely influencing company decision,he has the right to be angry.But then I suppose Nandu is of no consequence here,we are just concerned with Purab the great's feelings, right? And subsequently,the rival looses the right to be angry as well!!!!!!!But it's OK if Purab doen't tell what,why,who...........Even Miss Meenakshi has to be gulped down by Jassi or else branded a brat.Angry 

Or maybe we are so conditioned to see the dumb Tulsis and Parvatis,we just refuse to accept a normal day to day character who can be irrational  and hot tempered without actually becoming evil!!!!!!!!!!And beleve me people do behave differently with people close to them.We take more liberties with people who love us.That's human nature.Look around yourself.And normal people don't actually give it back when they should!!!!!!

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Clap Wonderfully put Minnie.
           I work in a corporate house and I hate to say,ppl run it like their own house.There's hardly any set way of conduct.Every office has it's own way of functioning.Why take all the ire out on Gulmohar?
        It seems when it's all lovey dovey between Purab and Jassi no one even bothers to mention the goofups of T & D.But slightest of offence to Purab and see.It does not matter if Nandu,Billu or Jassi are upset.The high and mighty saccharine sweet Purab should not be slighted(he'll give me diabeties).That too by so ugly Ms Jassi.Afterall he is doing her such a favour by falling in love with her.She should eternally be greatful to him and never raise her voice.If she does,say her parents haven't taught her manners (spoken like a true Indian saasu -ma Angry ).She should be the ever forgiving,docile doormat we are used to seeing everyday in kekta's serial following pati - my parmeshwar route!!!!!!!!Loosing temper and become a little irrational - no sir-only vamps do it.So Now Jassi is the vamp.

Nice.Purab and Meenakshi - hero & heroine
            Armaan and Jassi - Villain and the Vamp.

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Well put Minnie & Kline!!!!!!!!

It seems purab can do no wrong.And if he does,it's Jassi's fault!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

If he is wrong,then it's Jassi's,Armaan's or worse T & D's fault!!!!!!!

This forum has really started looking like set!!!!!!Angry

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

To answer Yashi's question in the Post topic: Has Jasmeet Walia completely lost it?

Answer:

Jassi went to college and earned an MBA (Masters in Bewakoofy and Asininity)

But, after working at Gulmohur, she has fully qualified for an ICWA degree  (Irritating Character Without Akal) and a double masters - MBA (Master of Blackmail and Arrogance)

Hence, the brain she had possessed at birth was completely washed over and emptied of functioning neurons after being exposed to the practical world.

Hope this answered your question, Yashi. Wink

It certainly did, MystiLOLLOLLOL

ClapClapU are too Good !!!!ClapClap That was truly hillarious LOL

Edited by yashika - 05 November 2004 at 12:21pm
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
very well said Minnie Clap Clap Clap

Its always the feelings of as u said Purab the gr8 which matters. Armaan is always the evil and Jassi always the idiot no matter what they say or do.It does not matter they are always at fault,only Purab is a thorough and good human being in this world. And now even T & D are not spared.

Its perfectly ok for him to evade Jassi's question abt why he does not want to bid. Who cares if he is answerable to HM and NAndu. He is doing a favour to them also by opening up a company and making them partners and to Jassi by wanting to marry her inspite of knowing she does not love him in return.

No wonder he did not want to hear Jassi's confession abt her past since he himself has one and was not truthful abt it to her...shame on u Purab Mehra...
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged

agreed jassi screamed at purab b'coz nandu fed the fire.But should'nt jassi get the facts rite before accusing someone???she's hit her head soo many times for not getting her facts right!!(purab-when she misunderstood him teh first time,armaan-with the draft thingy)Some ppl don't just learn...do they??

well,lovely....u din't get it rite did you???When we said that she should not have raised her voice we meant that she should not have screeched at him without giving him a chance to speak.Yes,if he ahs done something wrong and she yells at him i am sure none of us would object but just screaming at some person b'coz of some misconception u r harbouring in you mind makes no sense,really!!! 

Purab did not evade the question.Jassi works in a rival company and i don't think tis necessary for purab to tell her the reason behind each and every  decision that he takes(as for HM and nadu,yes he is accountable to them....)

well,love_jassi...did we say purab can do no wrong...its all of you'll who have nicknamed him devta or saint mehra or whatever.We,here are all thumbs to accept that he is a human being and can and has committed certain mistakes in life.

i agree that he should have told HM and nandu abt his plans regarding meenakshi's contract,but as i said he is no saint and probably this sis a mistake(we don'tknow the reason yet)but isn't life all about learning frm ur mistakes ???

well,kline..does'nt jassi act like an ever-forgiving docile doormat to armaan enthusiatically gulping all his folly's(let's just not get to that).If she acts like someone in fornt of armaan and something else in front of purab,what should one derive from it....obviously that she is insane or is a hypocrite!!

well,minnie.......if you are just outside the house of your fiancee,abt to come in obviously would'nt you swith off the phone and walk in???

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:26am | IP Logged

You said it all, Naina! Clap

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:28am | IP Logged
u did not understand what i was saying. I am not saying Purab has to explain everything he does in his business. But when she asked him why he is not bidding he shld have just told her the truth abt Mnx there and then.. if he would have done that.. JASsi would have shut up the very next moment.

Go to top