Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Has Jasmeet Walia Completely Lost It! (Page 5)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

To answer Yashi's question in the Post topic: Has Jasmeet Walia completely lost it?

Answer:

Jassi went to college and earned an MBA (Masters in Bewakoofy and Asininity)

But, after working at Gulmohur, she has fully qualified for an ICWA degree  (Irritating Character Without Akal) and a double masters - MBA (Master of Blackmail and Arrogance)

Hence, the brain she had possessed at birth was completely washed over and emptied of functioning neurons after being exposed to the practical world.

Hope this answered your question, Yashi. Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLMysti.....very well putLOL
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
well done mystic LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

very hilarious mystica....

It does not matter if jassi acted upon because of nandu's acquistion...she should atleast speak to him before blaming him...she should talk to him and try to get the reasons for his backing up...know that she is getting engaged...relations would not work that way...

Jassi jumps on purab...many times she does not even give the other person talk..where as in case of mallika where she should give back...she listens like a dumb...

Edited by smisha - 04 November 2004 at 7:12pm
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

LOL Cool down Yashika!

I don't know about Jassi but Purab sure will loose his '400 cr' co if he keeps not biddingWink or just does business to please his lady!!!!!!!!

Jassi in a way is right.Purab is downright patronising!!!!!!!Angry

agreed 100%Clap
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

hey i blame it on purab this time....enough of decency already.....he seriously needs to take some time off.....why does he keep letting jassi run all over him like that....i fail to understand few things

1) what is walia household doing , can't they talk some sense into jassi.sagai na hua mazaak ho gaya...what will she say after marraige ...divorce de doongi???

2) what is this i-am-great attitude of jassi

3)does jassi not know that very big companies don't bid on certain orders just because they do not want to do business with a certain person or it does not fit in with thier plannings, infrastructure. why does she think everytime purab refuses to bid , it is bcoz of her

I think you ppl are steeming up too much.

1) Jassi didn't assume Purab wasn't taking the bid because of her.She was accused by of Nandu that.

2) Purab not only treats Jassi patronisingly,but his partners as well.Nandu and HM worked hard for the contract.He owed an explaination to them,square and fare.Purab seems to run the company on his whims and fancies.He decides not to bid for a personal reason and then to bid ,again for a personal reason(since when have directors started taking  board decisions on personal factors?)And this man heads a 400cr com.Give me a break!!!!!!!!!

3) If such a man without any rhyme or reason decides not go for a contract,Jassi can be forgiven for thinking it's because of her.Frankly,he is ssssssssssoooooooooooo **** patronising he drives me madAngry.And not Jassi,but Nandu and HM think the same of him as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Granted Jassi didn't need to scream.But look,Jassi doesn't have any illusions about her looks.She knows whatever she is today,it's because of her capabilities.And Purab's patronising is a direct assault on her talents.She does have a right to get furious.

5) Probably if Purab didn't treat her like a child,she wouldn't behave like one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please don't say the serial is confusing and this or thatLOL.Please say the serial is not going to our liking and hence it is being named as suchWink.LOL

agreed again!Clap
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

hey i blame it on purab this time....enough of decency already.....he seriously needs to take some time off.....why does he keep letting jassi run all over him like that....i fail to understand few things

1) what is walia household doing , can't they talk some sense into jassi.sagai na hua mazaak ho gaya...what will she say after marraige ...divorce de doongi???

2) what is this i-am-great attitude of jassi

3)does jassi not know that very big companies don't bid on certain orders just because they do not want to do business with a certain person or it does not fit in with thier plannings, infrastructure. why does she think everytime purab refuses to bid , it is bcoz of her

I think you ppl are steeming up too much.

1) Jassi didn't assume Purab wasn't taking the bid because of her.She was accused by of Nandu that.

true....but she draws conclusions too easily...atleast give the other person a chance to explain...she has this attitude not only toward purab but everybody(even armaan)...didn't they teach her something about taking decisions with cool head and not reacting on everything, i don't know about show life but in real life diplomacy and cool head is a prerequisite in corporate world....

2) Purab not only treats Jassi patronisingly,but his partners as well.Nandu and HM worked hard for the contract.He owed an explaination to them,square and fare.Purab seems to run the company on his whims and fancies.He decides not to bid for a personal reason and then to bid ,again for a personal reason(since when have directors started taking  board decisions on personal factors?)And this man heads a 400cr com.Give me a break!!!!!!!!!

yes he treats her patronisingly...but then he has far more experience in corporate world than jassi....and jassi has done nothing to prove him wrong...winning one contract(that too by blackmail) does not make her a master in the game . i guess he is trying to teach her the ways of world the easy way while she wants to learn it the hard way...if you loved someone would you really let them go the wrong way knowing that he/she might get hurt...which is why purab is so protective of her. as corny as it may sound people do take business decisions based on personal factor(it is almost impossible to seperate business and personal relationships at time). i know many people who pass on good contracts bcoz they don't do business with friends or exes or relatives. that is exactly how you earn 400 cr, you know your professional and personal weaknesses and strengths and you take business decisions based on them

3) If such a man without any rhyme or reason decides not go for a contract,Jassi can be forgiven for thinking it's because of her.Frankly,he is ssssssssssoooooooooooo **** patronising he drives me madAngry.And not Jassi,but Nandu and HM think the same of him as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a reason...he has just not confessed to it

4) Granted Jassi didn't need to scream.But look,Jassi doesn't have any illusions about her looks.She knows whatever she is today,it's because of her capabilities.And Purab's patronising is a direct assault on her talents.She does have a right to get furious.

i completely disagree....whatever jassi might think...she is ceo because of internal politics in gm and blackmailing. yes, she has got the capability but that is not why she is the boss. if jassi had an ounce of business sense she too would admit this bitter fact, nobody climbs the corporate staircase so fast just because of his/her capability, there are numerous other factors...and a good enterprenuer knows it and learns to utilize the other factors in thie favour( like jassi recognizes she can get her way by threatening purab and armaan)

5) Probably if Purab didn't treat her like a child,she wouldn't behave like one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ...please, she keeps behaving and throwing tantrums like a spoilt child....you have to act mature to be treated like an adult.

And please don't say the serial is confusing and this or thatLOL.Please say the serial is not going to our liking and hence it is being named as suchWink.LOL

true , it is not going to my liking...no doubt  about that part, when a show has the backdrop of corporate world, i expect the writers to know something about it and the way people operate in it......unfortunately every single decision armaan took was a big no..no in any MBA course (taught right in first sem). the way jassi works....no mba  works that way(please you need something more than number crunching, also first rule of business is you can't survive alone and your personal life has unimaginable impact on your business decisions and viceversa.in fact there are some business schools who offer courses on how to balance them or get the right mix).ever wonder why armaan and purab go around researching personal likes and dislikes of thier clients if personal life and choices have no impact on business decisions. not a single accepted business ettiquette is followed in gm.the faux pases committed sometimes drive me nuts .only purab seems to go by the mba basics but that is probably bcoz there has been no light shed as to how he operates...except for once in a while.

Edited by pj04 - 04 November 2004 at 9:53pm
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Jassi is acting over confident and is thinking of herself too much. She thinks she is all that and everyone has to obey her every wish. I mean who doees she think of herself anyway??... miss universe or something?!?! She is really getting on my nerves these days... and purab shouldn't be so sympathetic cuz jassi really needs to grow up. Agreed puja... didn't her bebe and papaji teach her any manners? P and J are going to have sum serious marriage problems if J doesn't get her act back together and stop acting like a baby.

Go to top