Has Jasmeet Walia Completely Lost It! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
While Purab has the habit of not letting Jassi complete what she wants to say, Jassi does not let Purab speak at all once she starts speaking especially when it concerns her professional image. This time it is going to get Jassi into trouble.
Yashika.... You are so right...... I am confused as why this so called intelligent girl is making such baseless statements.... Arre har baat par kya sagaai nahi karoongi... Dosti khatam karoongi.... Yeh dhamakiya kyon??? Anu woh bhi sirf Purab ko kyun??
I think Jassi is pretty self centered when it come Purab and is a
complete door mat when it comes to Armaan... I don't think she
needs an appearance change rather she needs a personality
change!   ðŸ˜•
...no wonder men get confused on women issues!
well said jprasad.. aurat ko to khud bhagawan bhi samajh nahi paaye banane ke baad to insaan kya cheez hain  😉

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

well said jprasad.. aurat ko to khud bhagawan bhi samajh nahi paaye banane ke baad to insaan kya cheez hain  😉

gale mein kich kich....😆

But whats wrong with Ms. walia.....first time when purab told her about this contract...and she said if he will do the same...then she won't talk to him  and with second contract.....she is doing the same blackmail that if you don't then I will cancel the engagment...

What writers are thinking from their freaking mind....that we are such a fool and forget what happened 2 episodes back. 

Why Jassi has to blackmail mr. decent all the time....and why the hell even purab take all this....this is all above my head......

maybe she forgot...maybe she has short term
memory....actually maybe they all have short term
memory...maybe hum pagal hain aur woh log nahin.
She need to grow up yaar.so so immature act she is doing these days🤢

hey i blame it on purab this time....enough of decency already.....he seriously needs to take some time off.....why does he keep letting jassi run all over him like that....i fail to understand few things

1) what is walia household doing , can't they talk some sense into jassi.sagai na hua mazaak ho gaya...what will she say after marraige ...divorce de doongi???

2) what is this i-am-great attitude of jassi

3)does jassi not know that very big companies don't bid on certain orders just because they do not want to do business with a certain person or it does not fit in with thier plannings, infrastructure. why does she think everytime purab refuses to bid , it is bcoz of her