Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Dear SDAK-ians,

There has been a going concern about bashing and criticizing character, members and actors on the forum.

This is just a friendly reminder that this place is for everyone, not one particular fan group.  Please be respectful of other opinions around you. Just because you don't agree with a member does not make the individual/party wrong. Kindly do not resort to name calling and pinpointing as that is against our forum rules.

If you do not agree, there is a civil way of expressing your disagreement - for example, "I disagree because xyz." Meanwhile saying, "oh your opinion sucks, how could think like that" comes across as harsh and instigating leading into fights.

If you think a comment has violated our section rules, please report the comment instead of retaliating back.

Please note that constant violators will be dealt with severely.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to drop them below!

GK
SDAK Development Team

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti.Psanju01-Swetha--Deepali-DiehardYMfan-Araina-missfilmy.Rupali.ktymPreetyLoveJSMsLusciousManeesha_Shanak-AkkiLuvsNBT-The_May_RoseRockchickFaizanature2SilentPromises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminder: Bashing vs. Criticizing" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
"This is just a friendly reminder that this place is for everyone, not one particular fan group. "

The above line points two specific fan group which is a much needed highlight. I tried many times to clearify things but was bashed by the group so i hope this post will make them understand the difference b/n "
Bashing vs. Criticizing".   This show is way different from other shows and we must stop pointing out silly mistakes.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Please address this topic MODs...It was totally uncalled for and the topic maker has been spying on the YN AT just to cause problems...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfankp_yasharan

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Please address this topic MODs...It was totally uncalled for and the topic maker has been spying on the YN AT just to cause problems...

Reading topic comments is not spying. All topics r open for members and if a particular group of fan is degrading their own level of respect what can we do. i just pointed out things such fan group is deviated to.. Correct me if am wrong but calling an actor bhootni, comparing with dolly bindra and imama siddqi and rediculing JaiMi scenes and dialouges is no way related to apprciating Yashasri in YM AT!! If u want respect act and comment about others with respect. i have no personal agenda against the group but the group activities and comments r bringing bad name to themselves. If Jay n Bhoomi fans get poked by your comment and start rediculing YM then things will get worse... so better stick to YM in YM AT or post with respect if you want to point out any flaw.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetyLoveJS

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

Reading topic comments is not spying. All topics r open for members and if a particular group of fan is degrading their own level of respect what can we do. i just pointed out things such fan group is deviated to.. Correct me if am wrong but calling an actor bhootni, comparing with dolly bindra and imama siddqi and rediculing JaiMi scenes and dialouges is no way related to apprciating Yashasri in YM AT!! If u want respect act and comment about others with respect. i have no personal agenda against the group but the group activities and comments r bringing bad name to themselves. If Jay n Bhoomi fans get poked by your comment and start rediculing YM then things will get worse... so better stick to YM in YM AT or post with respect if you want to point out any flaw.

i second that !! but looks like some people don't wanna change !!
anyways i reported some posts and i really hope mods take some serious action against  those people this time !!!!!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Please do not attack one another.

If you find something that violates the rules, kindly report and leave it at that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-PreetyLoveJS

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Couple name for Bharti and Ankit?

...by word or action...in principle or reality...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 March 2013 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-DiehardYMfanManeesha_Shanak

DiehardYMfan

Coolbie

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

the actor wasnt called Bhootni... the character was because she was given excessive makeup by the make-up artist,her acting was made loud by the cvs..coz she is not such a loud actor as I have seen from earl;ier episodes.
and since when did Dolly and Imam became so bad...especially for ppl who watch films like benaam badmash

as we said we dont care what others think coz we are not here to justify ourselves...

and this coming from whom a girl(sorry all females over the world to address this one as girl) who wants a girl to marry her molester...and says cvs toh yeh hi dikhayenge...she must be the last person to lecture ppl on what to do and what not???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.