-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yes..
both were awsome Yesterday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiDoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tandon & Tacker...take a bow! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Very very naturally portrayed emotions by both the brothers. Karan and Kushal were amazing! I'm not a big fan of Kushal's acting, but yesterday he astonished me...he was really good!

Looks like they both took this scene really seriously and put their heart and soul into it..which is why the end result was so good Smile

JuhiDoll

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Juhi Hug

not getting into characters ... Kushal and Karan were brilliant in their roles ... they indeed breathed into their characters,,,, awesomely brilliant performance by both KT and KT ... 

and any day I love VV bros... in my mind it is always Ek Hazaaron Mein Mera bhai hain... no sibling bond like VV bros and ups and downs ... fights and patch ups between siblings is a natural course of life Smile

It takes two to a tango !!! Kudos to both KT and KT ... for the scene of this magnitude Star

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 March 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha fan1JuhiDoll

Sparklingcider

Sparklingcider

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome post & I agree with you!!!ClapSmile

JuhiDoll

neha fan1

IF-Dazzler

neha fan1

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
First of all excellent post. I like Tandon and Tacker both so get kind of miffed with the silly "out-to-do each other" topic that some fans do. But anyho coming to this topic wow uve summarized everyfing beautifully!Clap Both also made me teary during the pervious episode were dey hugEmbarrassed...dey r so effin cute i swearDay Dreaming! and i also agree; according to me dey overshine jeeman anydayApprove. Fantastic performance by both of dem, a gem of talents which we all are witnessing! cnt wait for future episode..luving this track!Dancing

Edited by neha fan1 - 02 March 2013 at 4:31pm

JuhiDoll

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
What an outstanding post. There should be no comparison between the brothers-both are right at their places. Viren's character has always been so fatherly, so calm, so loving and so gentle which is why he always stands out as the inspirational figure to me. He supports the right cause and follows the right footsteps. And then there's Virat who is different in his ways but I still love him so damn much. The reason being that he is so humane and his character is so relatable...he's what most of us are like. I do believe Virat is 100% correct in saying that he does not want anyone to support him and he wants to stand up by himself in life, without anyone's help...otherwise he will have this thought lingering in the back of his mind that his brother is the reason he has become a star but this does not mean I that I think that Viren's intentions were wrong. 

Tandon and Tacker acted out their characters so beautifully that I just wanted to give them the tightest hug in the world. From the way they said their dialogues to the body language they portrayed...everything was so convincing and admirable.

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 02 March 2013 at 4:37pm

JuhiDoll

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Juhi. I can expect dez kinds of sensible post in this forum from you only. I Love Tandon but I really like Tacker. He is fab actor. Tandon & Tacker gave der 100% person in friday's epi. Therefore loved that episode alot!

JuhiDoll

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Its long and very well written ! Well There is a reason I love Bhaiyya's over Behnas they are so real.Their love is never ott neither their emotions or love.They loves their heart out & fights with shout out.He he ! None was wrong & will be never specially in this case.Its one of the bestly written script where so real human emotions are captured.If we put our self on place of Viren - I would do same to help to my sibling who is about to go through major self confidence break down due to failure & If we put our self at place of Virat after facing so much failure & bursting out with over whelmed happiness of Finally achieving something.Its coming as Help.He was bound to react extreme being in state where he is. Everything was well said by writers ! 

JuhiDoll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top