Page 3 Page 4

nancy97

IF-Dazzler

nancy97

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
w BROZ AND NISHAL ROCKZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiDoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tandon & Tacker...take a bow! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JuhiDoll

IF-Rockerz

JuhiDoll

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Awesome post juhi..keeping aside what they did was right or wrong, the performance of both KT's was brilliant..it is one of the best brothers scene i have seen till date and the credit definately goes to tandon and tacker..

Yes! Its one of the best VV bro's scene..Just loved Tacker & Tandon,

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Now that was an amazing review! Clap

Both the KTs were bang on and their character's emotions were brilliantly portrayed by them! Ahh i am still in the hangover of that scene! LOL
Its a tough face for both the brothers and seemingly both are right from their POV!
I am waiting to watch more of these done by KTs! They are just good at these brother- brother scenes!
---KKB

JuhiDoll

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Bang on post Juhi...n Totally agree with u ...Thumbs Up
Tacker and Tandon duo left me speechless with their mind-blowing performances yesterday...Gosh...these V-V bro duos r truly a treat to watch no matter wot scene may be...they will gt our eyes glued to the screens...not only by their killer looks but also their scintillating performances...
Well in yesterdays episode as u hav penned down...they are both right in their own stands..

More over loving the realistic touch in Virat's character... he just vented out all his pent up frustrations of his failures in life on Viren ...the success that he considered  that her earned on his own  n the shock when he realized that his bro was the one behind though Viren was just guiding him through as a father-like figure...his mind wz too clouded up by the ongoing events that he went a little overboard which i am sure he would regret later coz Had it been Virat in Viren's shoes he would havE done the same for his bro.
I m really luving how this track is unfolding so far...Looking forward for more V-V scenes!!! Day Dreaming

JuhiDoll

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiDoll

Originally posted by simar_virMan

res
------------
Unres!

My doll is back.. Yes! She is back with a big big bang! Big smile
Finally, a sensible post man!! Wo bhi you wrote it? Shocked
Such a awesome post Juhi! Loved it to the core..
Yesss.. No one can play Virat and Viren, other than KUSHAL TANDON and KARAN TACKER respectively. 
They just rock.. And the relation between them is just mind blowing! Star
They rock! They were the limelight of yesterday's and day before yesterday's episodes! Big smile

Once again, Awesome post Doll.. Hugs and kisses for this! :* Heart
Hug

LOL Thanks Simar! Have been a silent reader here. Busy life re! Its good to be back Big smile
Always loved VV bro's bondinggg! Best brothers i have ever seen on Tv! Tacker & Tandon's chemistry is mindblowing! 
I noe ri8?
they jst rock! Big smile

JuhiDoll

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
yesterday both tacker and tandon were rocking...
i was waiting for brother's scene since ages and now we are getting it...i knew if comes to brother's scene then this two guy will nail it and they have done it...
bravo tacker and tandon

JuhiDoll

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

awesum post Juhi..yup both bros are right acc to their situations...u write so well...i read it twice n loved it so much..never ever say that u dont write good...

and yes i love VV boys bonding more than jeeman..their reatnship is more real and believable...

JuhiDoll

JuhiDoll

IF-Rockerz

JuhiDoll

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

awesum post Juhi..yup both bros are right acc to their situations...u write so well...i read it twice n loved it so much..never ever say that u dont write good...

and yes i love VV boys bonding more than jeeman..their reatnship is more real and believable...

Hey! Thanks alot for saying that...but i m not re! LOL I mean m not even 10% of what the other talented people here are! 
Yes even I loved VV bros bonding a bit more than JeeMan Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top