Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tandon & Tacker...take a bow!

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OK I have always loved the Vadhera Brothers and their bonding...yes a bit more than I love JeeMan even! 
They have always understood each other..Viren has been like a father figure for Virat! And Virat had always respected his brother.

Yesterday we saw rift between the two! It was really heart wrenching to watch the two brothers fight like that! I may be in the minority her but for me both Viren & Virat were right in their own place.

Viren : 
A brother who loves his brother alot. Who always supported him no matter what...Who always stood by him...even when everyone in the family was against him. He did all this for his brother...seeing his behaviour for the past few days...he feared of Virat losing his self confidence. He din't want that to happen at the same time he didnt want his brother to feel that he's doing some kind of ehsaan on him. He wants Virat to be very successful.He has always said that he wants people to recognise himself with Virat's name. He was very hurt when his brother blamed him..for helping him out...saying he did all this because he wants to be mahaan! He was blinded by love...he can do anything to see his brother successful! He did apologize after realizing that he shouldn't have done this without Virat's consent.

Virat :
A guy who has only seen failure in his life..Who always wanted to make his family member's proud by standing on his own legs...you need to face failure in life to understand this guy! 
He was patient all these years he was waiting for THE DAY when he ll get a break he ll get a big big contract! A day before ..the way he hugged Viren...got me in tears! He thanked his brother for being a big support in his life...he thanked him for keeping faith in him...and encouraging him..giving him confidence always! He told him how he waited for this break all his life...and the next day he come's to know that Viren..his bhai...has done 'sifarish' for him!  His self-respect his ego was hurt because of that! He wanted to get this contract  with his hardwork and not because of his family name...he wants to be successful with his talent.
He loves his brother but any damn person who faces such a situation in life will  be hurt to the core! Its very natural to react like that! 
I thank the CV's for giving us a character like Virat - very realistic very relatable! 

Okay this was a very random post! Actually my first one...never wrote such a post! πŸ˜† Becuase i know m too bad at writing such stuff.πŸ˜† I know whatever i wrote doesnt even make sense. πŸ˜†

Hats off to both Kushal and Karan for portraying Virat and Viren so brilliantly. What a powerpacked performance. Their chemistry onscreen is amazing! Tandon & Tacker...take a bow...

Just love their expressions! They look so HOT with tears in their eyes 

Can't wait to see more of it.

P.S. This is just what I feel. I ll be glad if basher's stay away πŸ˜Š

Edited by JuhiDoll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both brothers were just fab yesterday...
From Viren's POV its right that he wanted his brother to be happy at any cost... So even he was warned by Jeevika, he goes beyond everything to help his brother, to make him happy... 
But he was hurt when Virat said that he had done all this to be mahaan... 

In the same way, Virat is passing through a bad phase of his life, after so much struggling he got a contract... He was so happy that he got it without any help... But when he came to know about Viren behind the contract... It just shattered him... 

Both are right, Both are wrong...
And a fabπŸ‘ post

P.s... VV brothers just rocked the whole epi...
Ek hazaaron mein ye dono bhai hen😎
Edited by crazyvirmanians - 11 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UNres

Finally a sensible post cant belive u wrote itπŸ˜† jsut kiddin re !!
loved ur post n awesum analysis 
both are right at there own places !! n 
i too thank cvs for giivng us  a character like virat ! its realisitc imperfect n thats why we can connect to him d most!
.you need to face failure in life to understand this guy! πŸ‘

n yeah both kts stoled d show !!πŸ˜ƒ

love u n ur postπŸ˜‰
n keep makin more posts😳

Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice post both the brother  did a fav job...but i loved the nishal expression most...not being biasedπŸ˜‰ 
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
------------
Unres!

My doll is back.. Yes! She is back with a big big bang! πŸ˜ƒ
Finally, a sensible post man!! Wo bhi you wrote it? 😲
Such a awesome post Juhi! Loved it to the core..
Yesss.. No one can play Virat and Viren, other than KUSHAL TANDON and KARAN TACKER respectively. 
They just rock.. And the relation between them is just mind blowing! ⭐️
They rock! They were the limelight of yesterday's and day before yesterday's episodes! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, Awesome post Doll.. Hugs and kisses for this! :* ❀️
πŸ€—
Edited by simar_virMan - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post juhi..keeping aside what they did was right or wrong, the performance of both KT's was brilliant..it is one of the best brothers scene i have seen till date and the credit definately goes to tandon and tacker..
-Juhi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazyvirmanians

Both brothers were just fab yesterday...
From Viren's POV its right that he wanted his brother to be happy at any cost... So even he was warned by Jeevika, he goes beyond everything to help his brother, to make him happy... 
But he was hurt when Virat said that he had done all this to be mahaan... 

In the same way, Virat is passing through a bad phase of his life, after so much struggling he got a contract... He was so happy that he got it without any help... But when he came to know about Viren behind the contract... It just shattered him... 

Both are right, Both are wrong...
And a fabπŸ‘ post

P.s... VV brothers just rocked the whole epi...
Ek hazaaron mein ye dono bhai hen😎

Thanks for liking the post πŸ˜Š Truely said 'Ek Hazaaron mein ye dono bhai hai' this phase in their life will only help their bond to grow stronger.
-Juhi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simar_virMan

res

------------
Unres!

My doll is back.. Yes! She is back with a big big bang! πŸ˜ƒ
Finally, a sensible post man!! Wo bhi you wrote it? 😲
Such a awesome post Juhi! Loved it to the core..
Yesss.. No one can play Virat and Viren, other than KUSHAL TANDON and KARAN TACKER respectively. 
They just rock.. And the relation between them is just mind blowing! ⭐️
They rock! They were the limelight of yesterday's and day before yesterday's episodes! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, Awesome post Doll.. Hugs and kisses for this! :* ❀️
πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Thanks Simar! Have been a silent reader here. Busy life re! Its good to be back πŸ˜ƒ
Always loved VV bro's bondinggg! Best brothers i have ever seen on Tv! Tacker & Tandon's chemistry is mindblowing! 
-Juhi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrav_virman

Awesome post juhi..keeping aside what they did was right or wrong, the performance of both KT's was brilliant..it is one of the best brothers scene i have seen till date and the credit definately goes to tandon and tacker..

Yes! Its one of the best VV bro's scene..Just loved Tacker & Tandon,
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Now that was an amazing review! πŸ‘

Both the KTs were bang on and their character's emotions were brilliantly portrayed by them! Ahh i am still in the hangover of that scene! πŸ˜†
Its a tough face for both the brothers and seemingly both are right from their POV!
I am waiting to watch more of these done by KTs! They are just good at these brother- brother scenes!
---KKB