Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hello guyz... i m in love with this show..the execution is marvellous and the actors are phenomenal GAGAN NEIL AND NEHA are fab...i m wondering y dont we get any video interview or y not any SBB or SBS segments on ramayana..Confused...baroda isnt that far and  if SBS can travel abroad like finland switzerland duba..they can visit baroda...they have covered gujarat many times like for the offscreen shot of tarak mehta ka oolta chasma or chidiyagharEmbarrassed...now since sita is gonna abduct the trio is gonna separate i want a exclusive interview of gagan neil and neha Embarrassedi wanna see their offscreeen chemistry how do they feel etc.Day Dreaming...plz we want a interview of the starcast 

Edited by sanjh11 - 02 March 2013 at 5:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19nneeiillarti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y no video interview???" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
we are demanding it sinces ages but noone listensCry

Edited by arti07 - 02 March 2013 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
ya sad news
Cry

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
it is coz media is also biased towards the show ..they only cover certain shows...
i expected a segment on  diwali...they dint even do that..

another thing is since these ppl never think about ramayan..we have to  remind them about the show on their page. I just told Rangmunch tv to cover some article on it...

we fans are also lazy..diya toh diya ..nahi toh nahi...we aint gonna ask..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

true ...Cry
kadwa hai par sach hai

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

we are demanding it sinces ages but noone listensCry

should we tweet or write to SBS???Smile

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superdil19

ya sad news
Cry

yes we want segment on the actorsCry

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

it is coz media is also biased towards the show ..they only cover certain shows...
i expected a segment on  diwali...they dint even do that..

another thing is since these ppl never think about ramayan..we have to  remind them about the show on their page. I just told Rangmunch tv to cover some article on it...

they had a sement on ram sita and lakshman aaj tak had covered it...yes i wonder ramayana have nearly 1 lakh fans in FB y the trp of the show is low...Ermm its never late now we are demanding hope we get to see a segment on ramayanEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.