Anamika

To both Anamikaians and Rano-fans(EDITED)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hi to both Anamikaian and Rano-fans, recently this two group of people r getting into fight with each other in most of the posts. (Myself included). But most of the ppl come here for fun post and healthy disccusion posts...Not to get into a fight with other fan group. Many of Rano-fans r saying that calling Rano as 'Drama queen' is bashing... well,its a simple name calling (and as Romaila said in one post that its more for CVs who make her character lyk this.). Rano fans also called Anamika as 'daravnika', and I dont find Any problem with it. She is really darawana sometyms and though I am a Anamika fan I accpet this. But someone made a post calling Ana a b**** and p*******te was very much wrong and thats what I called bashing is. A member of this forum 'Coolnfundu' is always posting against Anamika but thats okay if that attack stays in a limit. But today he/she attacked Simran Kaur saying that she is paying Anamika fans for supporting her. She is a very good actress and she said in a interviwe that she likes to come to IF and read posts abt her and her serial. What do u think she would think if she see that post? That person bashed a actress for just playing thr roll of 'Anamika' which he/she doesnt lyk?? This person recently claimed the Anamikaians as 'Organized Mafia'. Dont u think he is getting personal there? I am trying to make a healthy disccusion topic between both Anamika and Rano fans without getting into fight with each other. State your problems with the other fan-group so that it can be solved... The more we fight with each-other,the more ppl will loose their interest in this forum. PS--- I USE 'COOLNFUNDU'S NAME BCZ I JST REMEMBER IT... NO BASHING WAS INTENDED TOWARDS HIM/HER...Only Contructive criticism is accptable. Pls dont bash any character... Thank you. PSS-- Now that SunshineTears and Krystal_watz made peace with each other,I think its tym for Coolnfundu to make a public apology to Simran Kaur. Pls think about it.

Edited by Arpi17 - 02 March 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttypearldesaiQanitakanya007kanne_shirleylpv24SupermagicalAlJaff..Bournville..Cornia_JenAmSunshineTearsTaniya20farabiVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To both Anamikaians and Rano-fans(EDITED)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
yes, if it is out of limits, we need to pm LoveRosh, she sad she would look into the matter as Anamika does not have any moderator.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17VIMAL.M

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

Hi to both Anamikaian and Rano-fans, recently this two group of people r getting into fight with each other in most of the posts. (Myself included). But most of the ppl come here for fun post and healthy disccusion posts...Not to get into a fight with other fan group. Many of Rano-fans r saying that calling Rano as 'Drama queen' is bashing... well,its a simple name calling (and as Romaila said in one post that its more for CVs who make her character lyk this.). Rano fans also called Anamika as 'daravnika', and I dont find Any problem with it. She is really darawana sometyms and though I am a Anamika fan I accpet this. But someone made a post calling Ana a b**** and p*******te was very much wrong and thats what I called bashing is. A member of this forum 'Coolnfundu' is always posting against Anamika but thats okay if that attack stays in a limit. But today he/she attacked Simran Kaur saying that she is paying Anamika fans for supporting her. She is a very good actress and she said in a interviwe that she likes to come to IF and read posts abt her and her serial. What do u think she would think if she see that post? That person bashed a actress for just playing thr roll of 'Anamika' which he/she doesnt lyk?? This person recently claimed the Anamikaians as 'Organized Mafia'. Dont u think he is getting personal there? I am trying to make a healthy disccusion topic between both Anamika and Rano fans without getting into fight with each other. State your problems with the other fan-group so that it can be solved... The more we fight with each-other,the more ppl will loose their interest in this forum. PS--- I USE 'COOLNFUNDU'S NAME BCZ I JST REMEMBER IT... NO BASHING WAS INTENDED TOWARDS HIM/HER...Only Contructive criticism is accptable. Pls dont bash any character... Thank you.

EXCELLENT POST Clap

i was actually thinking of making such a post. Since last few days i was not at all feeling lyk to visit dis forum da reason is dis forum had turned out to be a war field rather den a discussion board. I am not a Rano or Anamika fan i am totally neutral. nut i do agree dat it duz hurts da Rano fans when da anamikans say sth against her but if dey say sth den u guys also hv da right to say sth against Anamika but upto a limit u cnt say ANYTHING ABOUT DA  ACTOR!!!!! 
The anamikans bash da character not da ACTOR but u guess bash da Actor!!! 
AND HOW DARE U CALL AN ACTOR B**** AND P*******?????DNT U GUYS HV ANYTHING CALLED SENSE???? IS DIS WHAT U CALL UR PARENTS OR FRIENDS????

BOLD: DA member about whom u r talking i hv read his/her posts aswell. nd i seriously thing its too disgusting and cheap to say sth lyk dat. 

its not only Simran who visits da forum but da cvz nd u never knw maybe Annie gill (rano) also visits da forum. is dis what we repay dem for dere hard-work nd dedication???SLANGS??? ACCUSATIONS???

i hv read one post where the rano fan said dat why is it wrong if dey say anything about anamika?? its not wrong u cn say whatever u want  but not crossing da limit...grow sum brains or atleat da common sense its a forum not ur home where u cn say anything cheap or use slang...do dat at ur home...dnt show ur attitude over here. Since da show started many  ppl had prbs wid rano and dey said about it...but no one till now made any post against anamika now all of a sudden u guys come and start bashing anamika (even simran)  using bad language and turning it into a war. if dey sth against rano oppose dem but maintain a decency and oppose dem not Simran. And i wud lyk to say dis to Anamikans as well dat dnt go to da ACTOR if u hv anything against da character go for it and if u dnt lyk da actor's acting...say it but decently caz as u guys say dat Simran visits da forum den u never knw Annie might also visit da forum. so when u write about her think wisely use decency.    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17lpv24..Bournville..Taniya20SunshineTearsVIMAL.Mromaila

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

yes, if it is out of limits, we need to pm LoveRosh, she sad she would look into the matter as Anamika does not have any moderator.
Pls pm him/her abt this posts...those posts needs to close ASAP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesailpv24VIMAL.M

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

Originally posted by Arpi17

Hi to both Anamikaian and Rano-fans, recently this two group of people r getting into fight with each other in most of the posts. (Myself included). But most of the ppl come here for fun post and healthy disccusion posts...Not to get into a fight with other fan group. Many of Rano-fans r saying that calling Rano as 'Drama queen' is bashing... well,its a simple name calling (and as Romaila said in one post that its more for CVs who make her character lyk this.). Rano fans also called Anamika as 'daravnika', and I dont find Any problem with it. She is really darawana sometyms and though I am a Anamika fan I accpet this. But someone made a post calling Ana a b**** and p*******te was very much wrong and thats what I called bashing is. A member of this forum 'Coolnfundu' is always posting against Anamika but thats okay if that attack stays in a limit. But today he/she attacked Simran Kaur saying that she is paying Anamika fans for supporting her. She is a very good actress and she said in a interviwe that she likes to come to IF and read posts abt her and her serial. What do u think she would think if she see that post? That person bashed a actress for just playing thr roll of 'Anamika' which he/she doesnt lyk?? This person recently claimed the Anamikaians as 'Organized Mafia'. Dont u think he is getting personal there? I am trying to make a healthy disccusion topic between both Anamika and Rano fans without getting into fight with each other. State your problems with the other fan-group so that it can be solved... The more we fight with each-other,the more ppl will loose their interest in this forum. PS--- I USE 'COOLNFUNDU'S NAME BCZ I JST REMEMBER IT... NO BASHING WAS INTENDED TOWARDS HIM/HER...Only Contructive criticism is accptable. Pls dont bash any character... Thank you.

EXCELLENT POST Clap

i was actually thinking of making such a post. Since last few days i was not at all feeling lyk to visit dis forum da reason is dis forum had turned out to be a war field rather den a discussion board. I am not a Rano or Anamika fan i am totally neutral. nut i do agree dat it duz hurts da Rano fans when da anamikans say sth against her but if dey say sth den u guys also hv da right to say sth against Anamika but upto a limit u cnt say ANYTHING ABOUT DA  ACTOR!!!!! 
The anamikans bash da character not da ACTOR but u guess bash da Actor!!! 
AND HOW DARE U CALL AN ACTOR B**** AND P*******?????DNT U GUYS HV ANYTHING CALLED SENSE???? IS DIS WHAT U CALL UR PARENTS OR FRIENDS????

BOLD: DA member about whom u r talking i hv read his/her posts aswell. nd i seriously thing its too disgusting and cheap to say sth lyk dat. 

its not only Simran who visits da forum but da cvz nd u never knw maybe Annie gill (rano) also visits da forum. is dis what we repay dem for dere hard-work nd dedication???SLANGS??? ACCUSATIONS???

i hv read one post where the rano fan said dat why is it wrong if dey say anything about anamika?? its not wrong u cn say whatever u want  but not crossing da limit...grow sum brains or atleat da common sense its a forum not ur home where u cn say anything cheap or use slang...do dat at ur home...dnt show ur attitude over here. Since da show started many  ppl had prbs wid rano and dey said about it...but no one till now made any post against anamika now all of a sudden u guys come and start bashing anamika (even simran)  using bad language and turning it into a war. if dey sth against rano oppose dem but maintain a decency and oppose dem not Simran. And i wud lyk to say dis to Anamikans as well dat dnt go to da ACTOR if u hv anything against da character go for it and if u dnt lyk da actor's acting...say it but decently caz as u guys say dat Simran visits da forum den u never knw Annie might also visit da forum. so when u write about her think wisely use decency.    

Thank u for commenting. I think Anamikaians never go that far with Rano... Suddenly some ppls r provoking Anamikaians and creating a war in this forum which is needed to stop.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville..MrsArnavRajputVIMAL.M

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
see i come here for fun LOL and dont wanna get involved into any kind of discussionEmbarrassed...yes ive been making post on Rano aka Drama queen as since she had irritated me in a suspense thrillerSleepy...nor m against the actor neither the character my problem is just dont wanna see current Rano...if cvs can develop some change in the character of Rano other than doing typical drama...she will be appreciated. SmileI read in one post where my fellow member have commneted about few comments  regarding a fun post on suicide and how to kill Rano etc which unfortunately were mine...Blushing a request to all the members kindly take my comments as fun and or a part of venting out frustration when i dont like a particular character's actLOL...i like expressing my POV in a funny way and that doesn't mean i am targetting any character or a group.Confused..and yes i even dont welcome sarcastic comments that were passed on me by few fellow members just coz i didnt agreed with their POVConfused...its a show and we are here on a show forum m free to express my POV and can even call a character a name...its not a sin. If anyone has a problem in calling me Rano a Drama queen...they can even call Ana Dravinika...i promise i wont attack you in ur own post LOL for a small issue over a character as i understand the meaning of entertainment and knows how to separate a show and real ppl. Thanks for reading...have fun!!!! Smile

Edited by romaila - 02 March 2013 at 5:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffArpi17..Bournville..

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I was just thinking if you bash Anamika and her kind of species of being a bitch and prostitute... What if a real Anamika reads it and hunts you down and kills you? Ermm Even bashing Rano is incorrect, she's just reading the script. You should bash the CVs LOL

Lol, no don't bash anyone, it's pretty harsh you know. You wouldn't like it, if you were called these horrible names, right? So put yourselves in Simran/Annie's shoes and see how it feels, then you might stop, if you have some kind of humanity in you. Or if your a heartless monster then keep hating and get double the hate back. Embarrassed

Edited by raspberrytorte - 02 March 2013 at 5:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffArpi17..Bournville..romaila

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
This person recently claimed the Anamikaians as 'Organized Mafia'. Dont u think he is getting personal there?

pl mention sunshinetears also called rano fans as low class in a separate topic (though it is edited now)  just bcoz one new person came here n called ana a b**** ... and called coolnfundu a dramaqueen in one of the post just coz he is supporting rano and what about this comment made on coolnfundu
"Nope...that was u 350 yrs ago... and the queen was Rano the drama queen aka chatter box. Tabhi to tum dono ke bich itni pyara rista hai tht in every post u r attacking Anamika and Anamikanians..."
and a no of times he was asked to shut his mouth or leave this forum when he was not at all abusive and simply expressing his opinion...
do u think all these things are not personal attacks  Confused

i welcome ur topic but just looked little lop-sided ...

i agree attacking simran kaur is not correct but also to mention that is the only post coolnfundu crossed limit (other than oraganized mafia issue) ... i feel does this topic actually needed now coz ana a b**** topic was the only big issue and that was made by one new member who will be dealt by mods later on ... otherwise i dnt feel there are any rano fans here to say two fan groups fighting with each other... since rano and her bakthi and whatever she did till now in a positive way  was continuously n sometimes severly criticized (in the name of fun posts)for many weeks n at the same time criticisms on anamika for her negativity were not accepted ,some neutral members started pointing it out Approve ... other than that i dnt think this forum has become a battle ground , problem will be solved if either some ana fans stop attacking rano n matarani or accept the same with open heart when it is done on ana (though there are not many to attack ana very time as some ana fans do on rano)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Qanita-Surma-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.