Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

who will play kumud's husband in the show?

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hello guyz i m new in this forumHug...i adore this show alotEmbarrassed i have watched the movie for this show.Smile ...its a lovely show and hats off PH for bringing such a novel and unique conceptClap..all the actors are doing a fantabulous job..Clap...i m curious to know who will play kumud's husband in future..is anyone finalized for the role...???? if not who do u want to play kumud's hubby????

sorry if posted before...and thanks alotEmbarrassed

Edited by sanjh11 - 02 March 2013 at 1:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usweet.tashicutivenika-Swetha-CrySsnitzy_21DeepaavengRJ2012-Srushti-cherrypansyRTPSFanatic-mari-Geeshumon.sayan17.comnneeiill--epiPhobia--

nemesis12 Senior Member
nemesis12
nemesis12

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
it would be little awkard to see karnvir playing jenny's husband onscreen LOL since, we'd already seen them as cute brother-sister in kzk. Even though it was onscreen but still lol. Anyways, right now i'm excited for saras-kumud. husband can wait Tongue

Edited by nemesis12 - 02 March 2013 at 1:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothikwinterduskRJ2012Sanju_pieryrose

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nemesis12

it would be little awkard to see karnvir playing jenny's husband onscreen LOL since, we'd already seen them as cute brother-sister in kzk. Even though it was onscreen but still lol. Anyways, right now i'm excited for saras-kumud. husband can wait Tongue

karan and jenny were bro-sisShocked never knew it.Ouch...Embarrassed thanks alot i know its too early to comment on...but after watching the movie couldnt resist to ask...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyTishana

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i don't think there will be a well-known face...but u never know what's in SLB's headWink

winterduskcherrypansy

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Whoever it is, first and foremost he has to be a good actor. SLB will not take someone just on the basis of how he looks opposite Jenny. Maybe Iqbal Khan could be a good choice..he looks sombre, assuming he acts well too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.-Koeli_Appy-winterduskcharmz517farabiVIMAL.M

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i think it shoul not be some big name coz the character of husband is going to be negative and he has to die to

anyways all i know is its gonna be saras kumud at the end whether kumud marries someone else or saras marries her sister

coz they will always love each other and our SLB will always find ways to bring them together every now and then

winterduskmandygill

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

i don't think there will be a well-known face...but u never know what's in SLB's headWink

i think they should bring a well known face someone equally handsome and irrersistable as saras...then tht would add the spark in the show Embarrassed thanks for commentingEmbarrassed
winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Whoever it is, first and foremost he has to be a good actor. SLB will not take someone just on the basis of how he looks opposite Jenny. Maybe Iqbal Khan could be a good choice..he looks sombre, assuming he acts well too.

yes Iqbaal is a refined actor Clap

-Koeli_Appy-charmz517

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index