Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Yuvraj's and sarun fans before you throw your chappals at me i want to say that even i Love yuviEmbarrassed
actually im an former HHL fan(humse hai life) ...and i have seen him (yuvi) playing juno (arjune) there ...honestly he was,IS my First crushDay Dreaming..before i fell in love with himansh kohli a.k.a raghav Blushing...Ok coming back to the point...Tongue he was really very sweet as arjune ...but the problem is now when  he is playing varun ,who is totally a different character i STILL find him sweet Embarrassed...when he was saying that he loves sanju and when he saved the bff's from ragging i was literally drooling over him ...so,all i mean is if he is playing an negative role i should hate not drool over  him..i would have never made this post but ...this morning i saw a dream in which..i...i and...he...arrgh!! Blushing
gutter minds hum dono bas romantic walk pe gaye theLOL ...but seriously do you hate varun ?after what he didSmile

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 02 March 2013 at 12:03am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

maya143kria_reyd3namsmkNeha.sidcoderFarahNooriveds275anikgnuckts-Drama_Queen-crazy2012pia.rahaZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvraj thakur is not a good actor !" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i dnt think anyone can hate him after whatever ela and vinnie did to him so it was natural for him to take revenge

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakBhavikakosambiapia.raha

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i dnt think anyone can hate him after whatever ela and vinnie did to him so it was natural for him to take revenge
i totally agreeThumbs Up

Cutie4197pia.rahaZaYaHolic

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
no never i can never hate yuvraj never

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyaPuRpLe.DiVaBhavikakosambiaZaYaHolic

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yes it was natural for him to take revenge,and he didnt hurt them in ne way,he jst made them to feel dat fear!!!!! anddd i am totally rooting for varun!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Cutie4197BhavikakosambiaZaYaHolic

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

yes it was natural for him to take revenge,and he didnt hurt them in ne way,he jst made them to feel dat fear!!!!! anddd i am totally rooting for varun!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile
me too!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahaZaYaHolic

harpreetbhangal

harpreetbhangal

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I jst love yuvi. Wherever he is in negative or positive I really dont care. I m really liking the character of varun and I also liked him as a arjun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

BARUNILU_Arshi

BARUNILU_Arshi

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
 I LOVE VARUN...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.