Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweety095

RK IS TOO CONFUSED.BUT AS HE TAKES MORE TIME TP REALIZE WHT HE WANT MADHU WILL GO MUCH AWAY FROM HIM.POOR RK.

He will suffer
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishty8911

nice post agree with u Rk is a lost case with full of attitude

Thanxx
Arnav90 thumbnail
Thanxx
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrarocking

<font size="3">oh so true whatever he thinks nd want to do that get's wrong whether its to take revenge from madhu or to hurt her bcoz in return he lost his happiness nd true love of his life</font> <font size="3">hope that rk realizes that what he has lost n that he has get back that otherwise it would be too too late ... nd there would no option left for him</font>😲

One option is always there Dipz lol
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh he is a confused soul. I feel for him. He was in revenge mode all this time but now he has taken the revenge and thrown madhu out he is not as happy as he thought he would be after the revenge.

That's why he said to madhu, "mujhe kya pata tumhein pata hona chaiye mera"

He doesn't know what he wants and what he wants to do, I think he needs that push and someone to open his mind as he is in dilema. I think that person could be either madhu or radha ji.

Radha ji doesn't talk to him properly after what he's done but he needs help to break away from this box called "ego" that has him trapped and can't think beyond it. Only then he will be able to think straight and understand what he really wants in life,

Madhu will not give in easily after what RK had put her through. To the extent that RK has gone to destroy madhu in the name of revenge I wonder what will be his "hud" and how long to get back his madhu.

Right now he needs to break away from his ego before he realizes what damage he has done and how he will fix it, he loves his "BIWI" to the core but he doesn't realise as his ego doesn't allow him and holding him back emotionally.

Looking forward to today's episode I heard about the hug in the promo but haven't seen it yet, now hoping for something interesting next week.

Xxx

Noreen
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RK confused.. But i thnk after seeing someone other liking Madhu he will realise πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

Yeh he is a confused soul. I feel for him. He was in revenge mode all this time but now he has taken the revenge and thrown madhu out he is not as happy as he thought he would be after the revenge.

That's why he said to madhu, "mujhe kya pata tumhein pata hona chaiye mera"

He doesn't know what he wants and what he wants to do, I think he needs that push and someone to open his mind as he is in dilema. I think that person could be either madhu or radha ji.

Radha ji doesn't talk to him properly after what he's done but he needs help to break away from this box called "ego" that has him trapped and can't think beyond it. Only then he will be able to think straight and understand what he really wants in life,

Madhu will not give in easily after what RK had put her through. To the extent that RK has gone to destroy madhu in the name of revenge I wonder what will be his "hud" and how long to get back his madhu.

Right now he needs to break away from his ego before he realizes what damage he has done and how he will fix it, he loves his "BIWI" to the core but he doesn't realise as his ego doesn't allow him and holding him back emotionally.

Looking forward to today's episode I heard about the hug in the promo but haven't seen it yet, now hoping for something interesting next week.

Xxx

Noreen

Agree Nice comment
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krt09

RK confused.. But i thnk after seeing someone other liking Madhu he will realiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

He will forsure