Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i find it quite strange as well abrupt that meera didnt meet her parent before setting off to dehli ...and she has'nt called her parents not even once ...especially her bittu who is suffering from cancer  and who was living her last few days
i wonder how cvs can forget all these things ...but we vie
wers ...so cunningWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaunforgetable112SuperChillz1Parm.ALUJNA21Vsoujanyaprem_diwaniaafiicosmogirl77KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "isnt it strange" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
its ok... all show's  somthink misss imp scene... 
& we all fan's want more Mithvi scene so...Happy for Mithvi scene.

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
miu ko kuch dikh he nhi raha except prithvi...
bittu suffering from cancer...
and daatta who met her after 20 year...
only prithvi in her mind

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaunforgetable112Parm.meerabnawaal14prem_diwani

meerabnawaal14

Goldie

meerabnawaal14

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmoyee200

its ok... all show's  somthink misss imp scene... 
& we all fan's want more Mithvi scene so...Happy for Mithvi scene.
yeh ...happy for mithvi scenes but fact always remains a fact  and i think cvs should handle it carefuly...bloopers can be ignored but hoe they can forget so important characters  as  they are parents

Edited by meerab22 - 02 March 2013 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.prem_diwani

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerab22

i find it quite strange as well abrupt that meera didnt meet her parent before setting off to dehli ...and she has'nt called her parents not even once ...especially her bittu who is suffering from cancer  and who was living her last few days
wers ...so cunningWink

I was thinking the exact same thing several days ago!  The Bittu who was her life has not called her or vice versa?  I mean isn't her mom dying?  Shouldn't she be wanting to spend more quality time with her?  I find it quite strange too but it looks like (for the time being anyway) that the CV's have written off all the characters that were in the village...

I do hope they bring some of them back as they were all quite good in their own respective roles.  Also, you have to assume that with Aakash and Miu's upcoming wedding that her family would show up, wouldn't you?

Too much has gotten forgotten with the shift to the city...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaALUJNA21prem_diwaniKyaRe....

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Feel the same,their only daughter is getting married(apparently)and they are so detached Shocked

Parm.KyaRe....

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by meerab22

wers ...so cunningWink

I was thinking the exact same thing several days ago!  The Bittu who was her life has not called her or vice versa?  I mean isn't her mom dying?  Shouldn't she be wanting to spend more quality time with her?  I find it quite strange too but it looks like (for the time being anyway) that the CV's have written off all the characters that were in the village...

I do hope they bring some of them back as they were all quite good in their own respective roles.  Also, you have to assume that with Aakash and Miu's upcoming wedding that her family would show up, wouldn't you?

Too much has gotten forgotten with the shift to the city...
So we are a lots thinking the very same because it is something important to give a real feeling.

Parm.meerabnawaal14

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aafii

miu ko kuch dikh he nhi raha except prithvi...
bittu suffering from cancer...
and daatta who met her after 20 year...
only prithvi in her mind

Doesn't make much sense does it?  How could she forget all that???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.