Pavitra Rishta

Ankita in Ek Thi Naayika - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
What kind of a show is this ? Confused Sounds exciting though.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita in Ek Thi Naayika - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Show is promoting Imran hasmi's movie using Etta's fav female lead for ea. episode

Edited by Dabulls23 - 04 March 2013 at 10:25am

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ankita is looking very pretty as a young nayika. Though i dont watch horror shows , i will watch this for Ankita!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Jaishankar

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
today is press conference of the EK THI NAYAIKA 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSahana-Jaishankar

Sahana-

Goldie

Sahana-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Ankita will be the 1st naayika of dis show...Smile

TanyazJaishankar

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening the thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
vishal bhardwaj to do a cameo in 1 episode...

Mumbai, March 4 (IANS) "Ek Thi Daayan" producers Vishal Bhardwaj and Ekta Kapoor will be seen doing cameo rolesin TV series "Ek Thhi Naayka" for promoting their film. Cast members Emraan Hashmi, Konkana Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin and Huma Qureshi will also be seen in the series.

"Emraan will be in the final episode. All the actors will do cameo roles in the show. Vishal Bhardwaj will make his entry in the first episode," Ekta Kapoor said at the launch of the TV series held here Monday evening.

Apprehensive about being on screen for the first time, Ekta revealed that hers will be a small cameo.

"I am the most terrible actress you can find on the face of this earth. I will be coming in a small cameo," she said.

Talking about the subject of the film, Ekta said that it was folklore and was not a true story.

"Folklore has been embedded in our psychology. This is a reading of India's folklore. It is all fiction and not a true story," she said.

The TV series will include some of the biggest celebrities of television. Eight established TV actresses - Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Aamna Shariff, Shweta Tiwari, Mouli Ganguly, Ankita Lokhande, Kritika Kamra and Pooja Gor will be seen. The eight=part TV series will go air from March 9.

Talking about the cast, Ekta expressed her gratitude towards the stars.

"I have been a part of all of their lives but they have become stars on their own. I am amazed at the warmth they have shown me. Each one of them agreed instantly to do my show," she said.

JaishankarSushitaLover23

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

vishal bhardwaj to do a cameo in 1 episode...

Mumbai, March 4 (IANS) "Ek Thi Daayan" producers Vishal Bhardwaj and Ekta Kapoor will be seen doing cameo rolesin TV series "Ek Thhi Naayka" for promoting their film. Cast members Emraan Hashmi, Konkana Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin and Huma Qureshi will also be seen in the series.

"Emraan will be in the final episode. All the actors will do cameo roles in the show. Vishal Bhardwaj will make his entry in the first episode," Ekta Kapoor said at the launch of the TV series held here Monday evening.

Apprehensive about being on screen for the first time, Ekta revealed that hers will be a small cameo.

"I am the most terrible actress you can find on the face of this earth. I will be coming in a small cameo," she said.

Talking about the subject of the film, Ekta said that it was folklore and was not a true story.

"Folklore has been embedded in our psychology. This is a reading of India's folklore. It is all fiction and not a true story," she said.

The TV series will include some of the biggest celebrities of television. Eight established TV actresses - Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Aamna Shariff, Shweta Tiwari, Mouli Ganguly, Ankita Lokhande, Kritika Kamra and Pooja Gor will be seen. The eight=part TV series will go air from March 9.

Talking about the cast, Ekta expressed her gratitude towards the stars.

"I have been a part of all of their lives but they have become stars on their own. I am amazed at the warmth they have shown me. Each one of them agreed instantly to do my show," she said.

Thanks Rashi dear for the info.Good to see that all is well between Ekta and Anki  which was always expected as Anki respects Ekta a lot and whatever decision she takes would be with Ekta's concise.
Waiting to see Anki on this new avatar on March 8th Epi.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top