Pavitra Rishta

Ankita in Ek Thi Naayika - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks all for the pics and news!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita in Ek Thi Naayika - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PoojaSushIta

PoojaSushIta

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Ankita was outstanding in ETN & Sachin too...but ending was totally bakwaas...mid night tk jaagke show dekha but m hugely disppointed !! Ankita was looking so beautiful esp in that green saree...<3<3

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
The only good thing about the show was Anki.Anki and her acting kept me watching.The storyline unfortunately was not as impressive as the promos. It was bit flat and not scary but Anki acted brilliantly and liked Anki-Sachin pairing,
Was refreshing to see Anki in a slightly different avatar.
Well Ekta is a clever woman ,she knows how to sell her stuff and she is using her top actress to promote her movie which seems to have a medicore storyline.Well it sells and this show will be a hit for sure.
Good job Anki n Sachin too Thumbs Up.
I was wondering how come our Rasika thai was shown good initially as Anki's saas but then in the end we know our Rasika thai is Rasika after all Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17.8SushantFan_AfssRBAA

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Jai, I agree about Ankita, for she was the only good thing about the show, and at that she was wasted, especially towards the end. She looked very nice throughout, but then she could not help that even if she tried!

I would not be anywhere near as tolerant of Sachin. He was wooden throughout and stupid at the end.And as for the daayan,  the less said the better. But Jai, Rasika was good till the end, and it is she who slashes at her son's face and makes the demon disappear. I think you must have dozed off, which would not be surprising!

As for the firewalking, I have seen that done at temple ceremonies in Tamil Nadu, and the devotees emerge without even a blister on their feet. It seems to be a case of the mind dominating the body.

I think I understand why Ekta made this opening episode with Ankita. It was to silence our  constant complaints about her CVs by making us feel that even PR would be better!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by Jaishankar

The only good thing about the show was Anki.Anki and her acting kept me watching.The storyline unfortunately was not as impressive as the promos. It was bit flat and not scary but Anki acted brilliantly and liked Anki-Sachin pairing,
Well Ekta is a clever woman ,she knows how to sell her stuff and she is using her top actress to promote her movie which seems to have a medicore storyline.Well it sells and this show will be a hit for sure.
I was wondering how come our Rasika thai was shown good initially as Anki's saas but then in the end we know our Rasika thai is Rasika after all Wink

Edited by sashashyam - 13 March 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Jai, I agree about Ankita, for she was the only good thing about the show, and at that she was wasted, especially towards the end. She looked very nice throughout, but then she could not help that even if she tried!

I would not be anywhere near as tolerant of Sachin. He was wooden throughout and stupid at the end.And as for the daayan,  the less said the better. But Jai, Rasika was good till the end, and it is she who slashes at her son's face and makes the demon disappear. I think you must have dozed off, which would not be surprising!

As for the firewalking, I have seen that done at temple ceremonies in Tamil Nadu, and the devotees emerge without even a blister on their feet. It seems to be a case of the mind dominating the body.

I think I understand why Ekta made this opening episode with Ankita. It was to silence our  constant complaints about her CVs by making us feel that even PR would be better!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Shyamala dear well said.Well its what you call fighting fire with fire.
I feel that Ekta through this epi not only knew that her promotion strategy would be successful as she is using Ankita but also in a way to silence any upcoming rumors that might arise of Anki quitting and all is not well between her and Anki. Perfect strategy.
hahahaha yes Shyamala true about Rasika. Actually that was a surprise to me in a way (probably only surprise element to me) about Rasika how they kept her positive in the end.
When I read the reviews of the first epi ,I understood this strategy has worked for Ekta as the tag name "Ankita" was needed and it worked for her.Ekta knew it would work as Anki has done this before "taking onus of carrying a medicore storyline of PR after the 18 year leap."
Similarly I am sure she has other top actress in coming weeks to follow which will also work.The idea of selling a medicore storyline with exemplary actors is nothing new to Ekta and currently she is doing that by using her top actress.

sashashyam

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ok i jus needed to know is it true tht the 1st epi of etn got a mere 1 ka trp?

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

yup it is true ... but it is very good TRP for a 11 o clock show... which is on a new channel and moreover on weekends... so it is perfect 

Jaishankar

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by sushantfan

yup it is true ... but it is very good TRP for a 11 o clock show... which is on a new channel and moreover on weekends... so it is perfect 

ok cool 

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top