Telly Tadka review---"Strained Relations" DT Pg 4

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/ek-hazaron-mein-meri-behna-hai-strained-relations/

^ remove the space between telly tadka

It's review n analyzing about 2day's episode n actors' performance

sorry if already posted
Edited by vishwa94 - 11 years ago
amazingly written! 

Seriously hats off to Tacker for such an amazing performance! You can tell that he is so experienced and plays his roles to such conviction that it gets all of us totally drooling over him. I mean he has just the right emotion, just the right expression. Let's just put it this way, Tacker is PERFECT and no one can play a role to such conviction. I love you Karan ❤️
karan is a superb actor...the way he portrays the character of viren i think noone can...his expressions r always bang on...!
bow down to our tacker...!
proud to be his fan❤️
very well said. Karan is the best actor as KD and best character as Viren.
i cant stop reading the review again and again!!! they are sooo damn right

No one can act like Karan and its so good to see that they feel he was the shining one out!  I dont know how he does it man, he's so charming
Originally posted by harininaidu

not agree with tt

LOL 🤣

Just because its a track based on Virat doesn't mean he has to be the star of the week 😉 There are other leads in this show as well that make it Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Just coz she said she doesn't agree with it doesn't mean she doesn't agree with the bit about Karan being the star of the episode, she could very well be talking about the episode's write up too.

And kushal was the star of yesterday's episode according to their write up only so no reason for her to be upset by it😛Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MemoriesLast-

Just coz she said she doesn't agree with it doesn't mean she doesn't agree with the bit about Karan being the star of the episode, she could very well be talking about the episode's write up too.

well maybe you didn't read the article because it talked about the show getting back to what it used to be and all actors doing a great job! I don't think there was anything in the so called "episode writeup" that any virman, jeeman, or virika fan would object to. It's quite obvious if you're trying to make me believe that
oh first time i came to know that recommendation is good thing😕
I did read it so thanks a ton for that enlightenment and honestly I've got better things to do then force my view on others; whether you agree or not is none of my business😆 the article mentioned several times that virat's reaction was too extreme and OTT that was my point that that could've been the point she doesn't agree it since for her virat's reaction is justified. It has nothing to do with Karan or kushal. But yes I do agree with TT on the bit about the show being back after a long time😊