Fan Fictions

Weekend Treat: VIRIKA SS:Unsought Love (End Pg 34) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 37

dmg123

IF-Dazzler

dmg123

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Brilliant flow of the story:-)
The sunset and the conversations between Viren and Jeevika are so well written!
Thank you so much for the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend Treat: VIRIKA SS:Unsought Love (End Pg 34) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
just read the first part ...
lol u didn't write that in purple ..but i read it in that shade Wink
amii jaan u are a wonderful writer and there is no two way about it ..Clap
this is the first time i am reading a content with different storyline from show and i loved it ..
read the journal part and felt like i should buy a new one too ..
the quotes are bang on .main chori kar loon Silly
..and i could imagine kd in this part very well 

overall awesome Thumbs Up..will read 2nd part soon during rest of holidays 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123-Pj-

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
update soon

avni_19

IF-Dazzler

avni_19

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
wowww...the slow growing relation of viren n jeevikaaa...

really portrayed their characters..amazinggg... loved ittt...awesomee updatee..do continuee soon n pls PM me..thnkuuu so much!!!! u r indeed a fabulous writer!!! great going!!!! :D :)

Amii90

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hey, guys! Here is a short update hoping that next one would be slightly better and fairly lengthy as opposed to this!!! Enjoy :)

PART 3

JOURNAL # 7- Tuesday, May 8, 2012 ' 9:00 PM

My eyes still cannot get over the black and white fuzzy picture that I have now placed in a photo frame resting on my bedside table; I find myself constantly turning around and gazing at it. I am just mesmerized by this picture that speaks millions of words; it is a tremendous feeling to see your child growing inside your womb, tremendous is just a word that I think of right now but that feeling is impossible to describe in words. I almost feel like going back to experience all of that again; I had nervously laid there waiting for my doctor to begin the process but at the same time excitement was at its peak. She applied cold gel on my belly almost making me shiver and shortly directed me to look at the small computer screen to my right; my untrained eyes scanned the fuzzy image being displayed on the screen which was hard to decipher till she uttered these words "There it is...Your Baby"! The sensation that I felt catching the first glimpse was unreal; all of a sudden I was presented with this fascinating reality which felt more real now than it did ever before. My hand had unknowingly reached out to the screen and my eyes had lost the battle with tears in an attempt to control them. I am sure I must have missed out on half of what my doctor was explaining as I was so captivated by that moving image on the screen.

The doctor confirmed that I successfully completed my first trimester and discussed my reports with me stating that the baby is doing great and assigned an approximate due date of sometime during the first week of November. After a short while, another nurse had walked into the cabin and had presented me with the the prints of the baby scans; I held it in my hands only to panic initially as I couldn't locate my baby in the black and white fuzzy picture but my smile restored shortly thereafter as I took another closer look.

I had held it in my hands throughout my entire ride back home from the hospital and my mind had inevitably thought of him- Perhaps he would change his mind if he were to experience what I did today, perhaps one look of this baby scan would force to revise his decision, perhaps he would become more receptive of this beautiful experience called parenthood! But...

************************************************************************************************************

JOURNAL # 8 ' Friday, May 18 , 2012 ' 10:15 PM

Morning sickness in the second trimester was something that I had not expected at all thus when I woke up this morning with one, it was just not a pretty sight. That uneasy feeling in the stomach had interrupted my sleep causing me to wake up around 4 in the morning; I had laid there making various attempts to get back to sleep but no avail. I think sometime around 6, I was able to doze off a little only to wake up shortly feeling nauseous. After making few trips to the washroom, I looked at the time which was a clear indicator of the fact that I was late for work but then again I was not in a position to go to work either. Just as I picked my blackberry to send an e-mail to the office to inform them about my absence, a knock on the front door called for my attention. Wondering who it could be, I quickly threw on my black hoody and tied my loose my hair slowly making my way to the door.

It did not take him more than few seconds to notice my wretched condition; my pale face and sunken eyes were clear markers of my morning sickness. His facial expressions had changed instantly and concern was vivid in his eyes.

"Heyyy, are you okay? I just thought I'd knock to see if you are going to work since its not usual for you to be late.

"Umm yea just not feeling well, woke up with this terrible..."

I was unable to continue my conversation owing it to another rushing trip to the washroom and had left him standing there quite puzzled. After splashing my face once again, I walked out of the washroom wiping my face to find him standing worried in my living room.

"You are really sick, Jeevika! Whats wrong? Can I get you anything before I go?"

"No, thanks Viren! I probably just ate something wrong! It will be fine!

"Umm okk if it doesn't get better, do consult a doctor! Meanwhile, try drinking lemonade as it would ease the nausea!"

"Yeaa I will but you are getting late for work so you should go, don't worry about me! Thank You for dropping by though!"

Before he left, he took out a piece of paper and quickly jotted something on it before handing it to me which I received hesitantly.

" Heyy listen, here is my number so if you need anything, please feel free call or text me! I will see you later sometime in the evening! Take care, bye!"

"I will, thanks!! Bye!"

As much as I wanted to, I could not disclose the reason behind my morning sickness to him. It might sound absurd but sometimes I wonder why he is so nice? When I recall all our interactions since the time we met and all those small favours that he has done for me, such thought automatically creeps into my mind. More so than in the morning, his sweet gesture earlier in the evening prompted me even more to think about all this.

I had spent most of my day laying in bed and as the day slowly progressed, nausea had begun to subside courtesy of the lemonade and few other remedies that I had experimented with. Finally by the 5 in the evening, I was able to freshen up and look half decent to address the person on the door. It was evident that he had just returned from work; still dressed in formals with his tie slightly loosened up and re-adjusting his laptop bag sliding from his right shoulder.

"Heyy! How are you feeling now? I figured I should have taken down your number instead of giving out mine knowing you would be hesitant to call me...I hope all is well though"

" Honestly there was no such urgency for me to call you, I started feeling better after taking a nap in the afternoon and that lemonade did help! But thank you once again for checking up on me!"

"Oh come on, you don't need to be that formal with me now! Anyways, did you eat something?"

"Just some rice crackers...don't think anything else would stay in my stomach"

"Hmmm thats true too!! Well I better go and change, will catch you later! Bye!"

The door bell chimed exactly 2 hours after and as I opened the door, I saw him dressed comfortably in black t-shirt and grey sweat pants holding a brown Starbucks take-out bag. As he slowly forwarded the bag towards me, I looked at him questionably.

"Well not intending to brag but I am known for making one kind of a soup so I figured with your present condition, you could really use my talent to your advantage...at least I think you should...so here it is "Viren special...roasted vegetable soup"""!

More than this sweet gesture, his innovative way of offering me a soup had me convinced to accept his favour. I stood there smiling to myself for few seconds till he verbally had to seek permission to come in; I apologetically welcomed him inside and at the same time mentally rebuking myself at my lack of manners. He followed me to the kitchen and while expressing gratitude, I carefully placed the bag on the kitchen counter. To my surprise there were 2 soup containers in the bag and before I could question him, he replied with a slight chuckle, "I thought you would offer me to stay and give you company", causing me to laugh at his self inviting one liner.

"Well then I really have no say in this, do I...please feel free to join me!"

"Why, thank you, Jeevika! I thought you'd never ask...I am honoured! I shall oblige"!

After an exchange of this short witty banter, we focused on our respective soup bowls and relished fresh home made soup.

He was right after all; the soup was mouth-watering indeed and had definitely settled in my stomach post that terrible episode of nausea.

"Viren, you really didn't have to do this but thank you once again! I feel much better!"

" I know I didn't have to, I just wanted to! It was no big deal really and I am glad to hear that my efforts paid off! Well you take care of yourself and try to catch some sleep! Goodnight, Jeevika"!

" I will! Thank You! Goodnight, Viren"!

And here I am ... still pondering over his last few words, "I know I didn't have to, I just wanted to!"
************************************************************************************************************

Edited by Amii90 - 11 March 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Shebee1705srinuvirikavirika4evakryanforeverPriyaNaraRuby728kanishkakarankaranshalakaaa_mnhskryanvirika05Wara082007surbhi1994Love_FamilysweetdollashitapreetivrCara86jenna_promanticgurl070isha01dmg123pinky.paddanoboshine123NishuM--Iqra---vish94--Aaliya.KryAn-Saaraa.MarziiAngelic.gurl.Tanvi.-Pj-_Ridz_

PriyaNara

Groupbie

PriyaNara

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
First one finally!!
Viren is soo sweet n i hope jeevs tells him the truth like evrything
cant wait to read the next part UPDATE SOON AND A BIGG ONE :)

Edited by PriyaNara - 10 March 2013 at 11:07pm

Amii90

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
awesome
u r an amazing writer!!
hats off Clap
loved it
continue soon