Fan Fictions

Weekend Treat: VIRIKA SS:Unsought Love (End Pg 34) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 37

kanishkakaran

Groupbie

kanishkakaran

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Amiii!!!!!!
I Mean Seriouslyyy! Its been ages since we got sumthing..
and this was agaiinn and Amaziinng piece written by you!!Dancing
I So MIssedd the Weekend treats! And this made me soo Happy i can't tell you!!Party I am waiting for the Other partss!! Post Them ASAP.. Am craving to read more! PLease PLease Post soon!! Your sotries Always made me think what will happend next Day Dreaming
MIssed you!Hug
As always Amazing one!Clap
Take Care
- Kanishka Embarrassed

Edited by kanishkakaran - 02 March 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend Treat: VIRIKA SS:Unsought Love (End Pg 34) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Haju-

IF-Rockerz

-Haju-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Mindblastingos
The concept is terrific
Loved each and every bit of it
Splendid
Please pm when u continue

Amii90

little.angel56

Goldie

little.angel56

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I really had goosebumps at a time of the first journal,

The way you had decsribed it, it couldnt have been better for sure..

Your a terrific writer, and i have read your work only once, and i am dying to read your works,

This was truly a new concept, and not a rush rush story.. And the way Jeevika came across Viren who had problems handling his coffee, i have no words but to bow down

Hats off for such a lovely writing,

Will give in a longer comment Smile

Amii90

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
resservedd

Angelic.gurl

IF-Rockerz

Angelic.gurl

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
amazing update
 update soon
pm me

Angelic.gurl

IF-Rockerz

Angelic.gurl

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
amazing update
continue soon
pm me

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

PART 2

JOURNAL # 4- Thursday, April 26, 2012 ' 10:00 PM

Second month of the pregnancy term is almost coming to an end and as the third month is on the verge of rolling in, I am starting to get slightly frustrated over the fact that at times I don't feel very pregnant and I obviously don't look pregnant yet either, which makes it hard to believe that I am actually a carrying my little one in my womb; however, random morning sickness at times completely throws me off serving a reminder that I am indeed pregnant. After a long day at work, exhaustion leaves me with very little energy to barely prepare a meal for the night, which again is more for the little one as I am beginning to lose my appetite, and then I crash myself in order to retain my energy for the next long day at work, which is rather tedious these days. The other days; however, when I do feel better, I go for an evening walk by the beach. Today was one of the those days; after taking a short nap coming back from work, I changed into black track pants with a black jacket and headed out having white earphones plugged in my ears with my favourite playlist on the go. It was 6:30 PM on my watch when I arrived at the trail by the beach; dusk had begun to settle in and the vibrant blue sky had begun to fade into a golden canvas. My eyes gazed at the fiery colours of the setting sun and my mind had dropped the idea of taking a stroll and instead chose to sit on one of the wooden logs to have a silent conversation with those beautiful undulating blue waves. 

As I sat there, I couldn't help but draw parallels between those waves and our relationships; on the sea shores of life, relationships are like those waves- they come and go! Such are our relationships as they are not static, they are always changing; people come and go in our lives impacting us in a way that isn't easy to forget. Life continues to challenge us and sway us under these waves of tribulations which comes crashing down on us; when nothing else works, we figure perhaps we ought to learn how to ride the wave. And thats what I have been trying to do ever since I moved here- trying to ride the wave; trying to forget him, forget those three years that still tear me up emotionally, and move on!! Cold crisp air had interrupted my thoughts as it had started to get cold; I scanned the area, wiping my tears, noticing only few figures on the trail, which was now lit with many street lamps. Figuring it was getting late, I decided to make a move when I heard a familiar voice calling out my name nearly startling me for a second. I turned around to see him catching his breath while taking out headphones from his ear; he then came around and sat few inches away from me on the same wooden log chugging down a bottle of water. After few seconds, he had managed to initiate a conversation with a smile

"Sorry!!! Didn't mean to catch you off guard there; I thought it was you when I saw you from the trail back there, so I thought I'd stop and say hello...I am assuming you are finished with your routine?

"Well I did come for a walk but instead just ended up sitting here simply enjoying the sunset, so didn't really accomplish much"

"Ahhh I see but I am sure it was all worth it...its not everyday you get to see such beautiful sunset, it was really nice out today, the entire day I was peeking outside my office window waiting to get out in the sun!

"I hope it stays like this for the weekend as well. Its starting to get cold now though, should head back"

"Mind if I tag along"?

I nodded and we walked back home together continuing our conversation about the weather and other miscellaneous things. After a short walk, we arrived at our apartment building around 7:45 PM only to discover some scheduled maintenance shut down work being in progress which had resulted in power outage that would last for another few hours or so. Apparently, notices were sent out to the residents to inform them about this upcoming maintenance operation, which I clearly had not received thus was not prepared for it either. Luckily the hallways leading up to our rooms had emergency lighting installed, which made it easier for us to locate ourselves to our respective destinations; I opened the door to my apartment finding it to be pitch dark while he was still standing behind me witnessing the same.

"Heyy...Jeevika...listen, you are welcome to come over to my place till the power comes back on... if you feel comfortable. No point sitting here in dark all by yourself!"

I looked at him contemplating about his polite offer and I am sure he was probably laughing inside looking at me as I took forever to decide about something so trivial as this offer.

Hesitantly, I asked him, "Viren, are you sure"?

"Of course! Plus I could also use some good company, come on!!

I followed him across the hallway to his domicile while listening to his narration of his first experience with the power outage which was similar to mine; he welcomed me inside shortly after turning on the emergency lights in the living room. He gave me a quick tour of his 2 bedroom apartment prior to announcing the fact that he had ordered Pizza for dinner and then excused himself to take a shower. I sat there in his living room for the next 15 minutes or so observing his domesticity pleasantly surprised to see it so orderly and unblemished. The delivery boy rang the door bell which I was almost about to address but Viren signalled me to stay put as he had just come out of the shower wearing white polo shirt and black capri. After placing the Pizza boxes on the coffee table, he joined me on the brown leather couch next to mine with drinks and paper plates and cups.

"I am famished!!!! Please help yourself"! He said while pouring drinks in the cups.

Just as I was about to help myself taking a slice from one of the boxes, he spoke up nearly making me think as if I had done something wrong.

"Oh!!! I forgot to ask you what kind of pizza you prefer and just went ahead ordering what I usually have! I am sorry, I should have been more considerate of your company"!

"Oh please you don't have to apologize, you have been considerate enough by offering me to come over and then serving dinner. And plus I am not that much of a picky eater! Veg Jalapeno pizza works just fine!!!

"Its no problem at all, believe me! Eat up!"

We continued savouring our pizza slices over a casual conversation about things such as this power outage to begin with and he advised me to purchase these specific emergency LED light bulbs for future usage. After having two slices of pizza, I poured some juice for myself and had almost choked taking its first sip when he asked me about my family.

"Forgive me for prying, but I was just curious"

To answer his question and to not make him feel guilty for prying either, I took the safest route by keeping the details to the minimum and telling him the half baked truth!

"Umm no, its okay...my parents separated few years ago...haven't been in touch with either of them since then. So post their separation, I moved to California to pursue my post-secondary education; things didn't really work too well there post graduation, so now here I am...all by myself!"

Sounding apologetic, he said, " Sorry to hear about your parents' separation, but I see you holding up well and I am sure you will continue to do that"

"Yeaa its been a while, hanging in there...and what about yourself?

"Well, mine's pretty much a similar case; I don't remember seeing my Dad as he had passed away in a car accident before I was born and my Mom passed away few years ago due to her chronic lung disease. So its just me here but my cousin, Virat, lives in New Jersey who comes down here frequently to pay me a visit or sometimes I go over to his place to spend the weekend, so its not entirely that bad.

And I thought I had it bad; his familial situation was not any better than mine.

"I can only imagine what you must have gone through" was all that I was able to say in a response to such tragic narration of him losing his parents.

"Well anyways enough of all that..."

Just then his entire apartment lit up indicating that power was back on; I quickly got up as I saw the 
time on the antique wooden wall clock that hung in his living room which was striking 9:30 PM.

" Well at least power is back! I should get back now, have work tomorrow and so do you! But thank you once again for everything, Viren! I owe you one!"

"Oh please its nothing & pleasure is all mine! Will definitely see you first thing in the morning! Goodnight!" he said while walking me to the door.

"Goodnight"!
*************************************************************************************************************
JOURNAL #5- Friday, April 27, 2012 ' 9:30 PM

Unpredictability of weather can definitely throw you off at times; the city that was glowing in sun just few hours ago is now soaked in its entirety; though I love rain, furious pattering of raindrops on my window pane, is making it difficult for me to hear my own thoughts at the moment. As I stare at these raindrops, I can't help but recall lyrics of that song, "Like raindrops we fall in love giving our all"; this is exactly what I did, didn't I? Fell in love, giving my all to him thinking he was the one!!!! Sigh...no point revisiting the past, is there, I ask the little one resting my hand on my belly!!!

So...coming back to the present, we did see each other first thing in the morning today; he had been waiting standing in the hallway, few inches away from my door. As I turned around locking up the front entrance and putting keys in my purse, I saw him dressed in his business attire as usual. He quickly slid his blackberry in his pocket putting it away and greeted me with a smile.

"Good Morning"!

"Good Morning!

It was a typical morning and the scene in the train today was no different; him battling with his belongings while trying to finish his coffee. I was standing on the opposite corner stealing glances of the scene in front of me pretending to be busy with my phone and had found myself smiling. Writing about it now even brings an unintended smile to my face. Little did I know that he had been looking in my direction all this and had seen me smiling at his antics. Standing where he was, he gave me an questioning look and I had negated his query with a nod in return and lowered my neck to avoid further eye contact.

PS: I also stopped by Home Depot on my way back home to purchase those emergency light kits not having to go through what I went through yesterday with that entire power outage fiasco.
*************************************************************************************************************

JOURNAL #6- Tuesday- May 1, 2012- 8:30 PM

Clearly I had not thought about special installation of those emergency lights when I bought them the other day till he brought it to my attention on Saturday afternoon. I casually happened to mention about my purchase to him and he enquired whether I had requested for installation services as well or no; upon hearing my negative response, he offered to come by the evening and lend his expertise . Apparently, emergency lights required some special installation that included wiring and assembling its parts. He had spent almost an hour or so just installing two of those lights and as I stood watching him from the distance, I had felt guilty for taking his favours.

Seeing him gather the remains of those cardboard boxes and wires after finishing work, I quickly walked to the kitchen and had come back with a tray of 2 cups of coffee and a plate of home made banana bread. Before placing the tray down, I politely signalled him to remove those letters and newspapers sitting on the coffee table to make more room; he quickly gathered them putting them in a nice pile and placed it on the bottom shelf of the table. He sat down grabbing his cup of coffee and took a sip while I tried to study his facial expressions and his two seconds of silence that followed shortly thereafter.

" I hope coffee suits your taste" I asked meekly.

" This is better than anything I've ever had in terms of home-made coffee!" he replied excitedly

"Even better than the one you struggle to drink on your way to work?" I teased him.

His eyes shot up and said, "Someone has been paying too much attention... & now that explains you looking and laughing at me yesterday morning in the train!"

We both shared a small laugh over his daily coffee ordeal and our conversation for next little while continued on the same topic. I mentioned to him that I refrain from taking my coffee or tea on the go because essentially, the purpose of having one is to relax yourself, so when we take it to go, we actually do quite the opposite; our shortcuts might save us few minutes here and there but in return, we end up compensating for its authentic taste, thus I prefer taking out few minutes out of my life to enjoy a silent moment with myself and my freshly brewed coffee.

"Little too philosophical for a mere cup of coffee, don't you think" he teased me in return! "But no, seriously, you do have a point there!" he continued.

...And yesterday morning, it become apparent that he had taken my words seriously as I noticed him standing empty handed waiting for me outside my apartment. It took me a second to notice his silver coffee tumbler missing in his hands; I looked up in astonishment and before I could question, he answered, "Decided to have that little moment with myself and my coffee after all"!

Edited by Amii90 - 05 March 2013 at 4:41am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Shebee1705srinuvirikavirika4evakryanforeverPriyaNaraRuby728kanishkakaranaa_mnhssabeehakryanvirika05aashna.iraniWara082007Sameeha.Tackermehwish123Love_Familypreetivrsweetdollashitaavni_19Cara86jenna_promanticgurl070dmg123pinky.paddaNishuMshine123Angelic.gurl--Iqra---vish94--Aaliya.KryAn-MarziiSaaraa.-Pj-Kays94

mariarauf48

Goldie

mariarauf48

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Awesome
i loved how u described d weather
so beautifull
the slowly growing relation so perfect
a perfect update by a perfect writter

Edited by mariarauf48 - 05 March 2013 at 4:38am

Amii90