Roli & Sid's Anmol Jodi
Roli & Sid's Anmol Jodi
Roli & Sid's Anmol Jodi
Roli & Sid's Anmol Jodi

Guys i'm dead after this Embarrassed
the best gift everrr!!!!!Big smile

Edited by malihaahmed - 19 May 2013 at 8:57am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92GSPriyaMataixUrmsDONA.JOYanu.prkrish_artishantellbrownnila_musicPiggiessumisa91sweet7863-anu-srdeviCindrella3Ritujohnmagicalrosidsandrajnandu96savkatikapumaaHopeTeeyabismazaman2000Rani48Rozy77sita_ramasaijahnavidelsiParulRatiShivi...Noorya...madmadonaxitijNisbahx-RK_Ki_Biwi-55shobha-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROSID photoshoot a gift from colors to rosid fans" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I guess this is going to be the shows new poster banner along with naina cos colors never gives rosid and us fans happiness

They look so cute Embarrassed

Edited by Sandralong - 01 March 2013 at 1:00pm

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

I guess this is going to be the shows new poster banner along with naina cos colors never gives rosid and us fans happiness

They look so cute Embarrassed

Well at least we got this and i'm soo happy colors are thinking about us a teeny bit Big smile

They look so hot together Embarrassed and seriously they are the BEST JODI ever and cv's want to separate them Thumbs Down

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Last time they did something like this was when they all were getting married then they asked will roli becomes sids wife or simars sautan?

This is going to be exactly like that they will ask is the end of their anmol rishta? Will naina become roli sautan?

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
It's a promotional stunt...but cv's can't droop that low SID will never marry naina and thats a fact! (well i hope it is Cry)

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Maliha did u notice they r wearing the same dresses from the disgusting night.

So I am guessing this is going to be the scenario rosid is all lovey dovey then naina going to come in and takes sid with her. Poor roli is going to look stumped. Then they going to ask those questions. I hate this cvs and channel so much why r they giving us this much torture.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmsprincess1234

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

Hey Maliha did u notice they r wearing the same dresses from the disgusting night.

So I am guessing this is going to be the scenario rosid is all lovey dovey then naina going to come in and takes sid with her. Poor roli is going to look stumped. Then they going to ask those questions. I hate this cvs and channel so much why r they giving us this much torture.

They are the same clothes Confused I don't know where cv's think from its certainly not from their brain as their logic is just utter shit Dead nor from their heart. We suffered enough with the separation track, misunderstandings, divorce track, mangalsutar pulled out track and now naina the sautan track what the hell!!! ARE CV'S not human!!

And above all we had to bear naina rape sid!! flippin heck pregnancy track now Angry next must be the naina sid wedding track CryCryCryCryCry

Cv's love torturing Rosid fans Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urms

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Still can't get over these pictures Day Dreamingand manish added an extra on fb so i've put that one up too Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top