Page 2 Page 6

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Karan becomes on-set dietician

Karan becomes on-set dietician
Aasif Sheikh and Karan V Grover in Hum Aapke Hain In-laws

Chew on this: It seems actor Karan V Grover, who plays Gulshan Grover in telly show 'Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws', plays a real-life dietician to his colleagues. The actor follows a strict diet and has started motivating his co-stars to follow suit. Pooja Pihal, who plays his wife, and Aasif Sheikh, who plays his father-in-law, are foodies. So whenever he finds them eating junk food, he gives them tips on the importance of a healthy diet. We hear that Pooja and Asif have said goodbye to junk food, at least for the time-being.

Karan says, "I believe that to be fit and energetic throughout the day, it is very important to follow a balanced, healthy diet. People usually ask me the secret of my energy. My only answer is a good diet and lots of water. I feel great and motivate everyone around me to do the same, too."
Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws airs Monday to Friday at 10 pm on SAB TV

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-becomes-on-set-dietician/articleshow/18748594.cms?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06anaghakarankarsuhlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Karan becomes on-set dietician" in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shobhi Big smile That's great that Karan is motivating everyone on the set to be healthy Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubyskMs.S.K.

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing...

Ms.S.K.love_karanabha

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
tfs..dats a great thing dat karan is telling others also to keep a healthy diet..he looks more fit in hahil..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubyskMs.S.K.love_karanabha

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I think his co-actress Pooja Pihal is needed diet...LOL

anaghakaranMs.S.K.love_karanabha

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
yeah...she doesnt looks like she doesnt bother abt her body...she wil look more younger if she putoff some weight..

rubyskMs.S.K.love_karanabha

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
yes i m also saying she have to loose some weight... 

anaghakaranMs.S.K.love_karanabha

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
hope she wil also lose weight aftr listenin to karan's tips..n she is an actress so she really need to lose a lil more weight...

Ms.S.K.love_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.