Tamil Other Serials

Thangam Serial - Ending details

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Did any one watch the ending of Thangam serial? 

I would like to know what happened to everyone - any one watched please post it here - After watching for a long time - just want to have a closure I guess. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Serial - Ending details" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
ending pakalaiyae akka Shocked dun ask me the ending akka cause i never watched that serial.. never knew ramya was acting in thangam until somewhere in the middle taan LOL so was to lazy to follow up appo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.