Aaradhya will Accept him but Will Madhav ?

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Watching Khubsurat n how Aaradhya started working @ Madhav's Place ! just so she can know who Ehsaas is ! they showing now that Aaradhya Cares for Looks Only ! n She will not accept Madhav as Ehsaas ! but i still feel She is in Love with Ehsaas ! n will still love him once she finds out ehsaas is Madhav himself! it will be Madhav himself Assuming She Will hate him ! it will be him who will be running Away :| cuz this guy has given up with positivity :|
Lets not forget this is ' Beauty & Beast '  it was always the beast who kept the princess away from him ! just because he assumed she will hate him ! but the princess always accepted him for what he is! n here too we all are assuming Aaradhya will be rude n will hate ehsaas ! but i think it will be Madhav who will keep her away from him! 
guess i will enjoy this show for a while :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice assumption...hopefully it will be d same in show either. it will be fun to watch. And even i assume the same... Aradhya after knowing who is Ehsaas, i mean Madhav as Ehsaas , at first may be astonished but later she my8 realise herself that he was d same person who made her fall in love with him by his voice and talking styles and my8 realise Madhav's positive attitudes either..summing up all these , she my8 gradually start fall n feel for Madhav as Ehsaas... Ehsaas may maintain distance from her as he himself is so inferior and underconfident specially wen it comes to Aradhya, he defo my8 lose ground feeling guilty of himself thinking that shez so elegant and he not dat good lookin.
lets see..
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rashvin

nice assumption...hopefully it will be d same in show either. it will be fun to watch. And even i assume the same... Aradhya after knowing who is Ehsaas, i mean Madhav as Ehsaas , at first may be astonished but later she my8 realise herself that he was d same person who made her fall in love with him by his voice and talking styles and my8 realise Madhav's positive attitudes either..summing up all these , she my8 gradually start fall n feel for Madhav as Ehsaas... Ehsaas may maintain distance from her as he himself is so inferior and underconfident specially wen it comes to Aradhya, he defo my8 lose ground feeling guilty of himself thinking that shez so elegant and he not dat good lookin.

lets see..

exactly he will curse his looks more ! cuz he will feel ashamed being around her even if he realizes she will still love him ! but cuz of his looks he may keep distance from her 

machoasif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ...really it wl b fun to watch...
ya 1st he wl try to keep a distance frm her...bt later ...
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: machoasif

ya ...really it wl b fun to watch...

ya 1st he wl try to keep a distance frm her...bt later ...

Hmmm ur correct
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice..ya me too think that madhav will hesitate to accept aradhaya
sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FlawlessSarun.

Watching Khubsurat n how Aaradhya started working @ Madhav's Place ! just so she can know who Ehsaas is ! they showing now that Aaradhya Cares for Looks Only ! n She will not accept Madhav as Ehsaas ! but i still feel She is in Love with Ehsaas ! n will still love him once she finds out ehsaas is Madhav himself! it will be Madhav himself Assuming She Will hate him ! it will be him who will be running Away :| cuz this guy has given up with positivity :|

Lets not forget this is ' Beauty & Beast '  it was always the beast who kept the princess away from him ! just because he assumed she will hate him ! but the princess always accepted him for what he is! n here too we all are assuming Aaradhya will be rude n will hate ehsaas ! but i think it will be Madhav who will keep her away from him! 
guess i will enjoy this show for a while :D 

May be ur right and i will be happy if this happens 😃but how Aaradhys's reaction would be when she finds out her Ehsaas is Madhav.😳...was shown yesterday .....she is a girl who is obssessed with beauty thanx to her childish and irresposible parents and family😡😡..wen Aaradhya looked at Madhav for the first time....she jerked back (that reaction was just OTT)..😡😡...seeing how he looks but then recovered..😡...she will not be happy infact she would be heart broken wen she will realise that Madhav is Ehsaas.....she may even avoid him or look down at him😡😡...but yes slowly she will after a ;long time accept him😳😳 but uptil then Madhav's feelings would be so battered and his self confidence wil be so down that he will try his level best to keep Aradhya away from him .....thinking she will always hate him.
machoasif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see.aradhya's parents.loving bt .irresponsible..
And madhav's mom..responsible...bt soo strict..selfish
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes may be you are right !
But I think initially it will be Artadhya who will be in shock after finding out that her prince charming is not even near prince charming in terms of looks 😆

After seeing Aradhya's reactions , Madhab will try to keep distance from her !

I am waiting to see how Ehsas will fall in love with Aradhya ! What will attract him towards her. 😕
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Interesting. One point is ture, With his low self esteem, Madhav will be very apprehensive of he being loved by Aaradhya. Also he believes Rahul appeases more to girls.

So irrespective of what Aaradhya thinks, he will also distances himself. And Aaradhya has strong intolerance towards people who are not good looking. 

I agree with you that as per Beauty and Beast, its the Beast who keeps her at bay.