Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Finally after so many episodes i am able to gather few words around what i feel about it.

Naina - Everyone knows i have had soft spot her character since long time.. but the whole conference night scene had disturbed and shattered my feelings about her.. I couldnt see naina who was so shy to go to this extreme.. Till yesterday i felt like her character is completely changed from the time they introduced her but todays episode changed my thinking.. I now get how Naina is transitioned from that little, shy and timid girl to person who can fight for her rights.  So when I see things only and only from Naina's perspective, i see that for her Sid is getting away from his wife, he is the person who changed her and she fell in love with him.. And then those drinks took her to next level..  She has been trying to be supportive from since that day towards sid, giving him time to sort his thoughts.. Because he hasnt called her back since then, she is worried.. and seeing that he is with his wife the night she finally able to reach on his cell phone, is last straw.. (Though i cant help but say that whoever she is talking on the phone about Sid, those phone calls seem so so artificial... i would say worst scene in the episode) So finally she is here and talking to Sid. She reacted exactly like she would... The way first she thought that Sid is saying all this just because he is trying to save his marriage...  i liked the acting, script and direction there... (in fact i liked the Sid - Naina scene today.. it wasn't cheesy, over the top that it could have been if not paid enough attention but it was perfect.. infact it was this scene that changed things for me and brought back me to this show which i was loosing interest from) .. As she realised that Sid really doesnt love her, what is it she would do.. think about she being so much in love with him that she can do anything.. so the article about she climbing off cliff seems reasonable..  (never had thought before today, if i could see why would naina jump off cliff and all.. but as i said earlier its todays scene that changed my thoughts)

Sid - Now i am so mad at him for not telling Roli about what he has done and not talking things out with Naina.. But then i put myself in his shoes.. He is so ashamed of himself for that evening.. he was drunk (thought that scene could have shot little better and i am sick of seeing those flash backs all the time.. not because its his mistake that they are showing but its poorly edited flashback ever and has already been so overly used already) On one side he finally sees that Roli still loves him infact more than he ever imagined... He is ashamed of himself for not trusting her, her love, his own love enough... That guilt is eating him away and i am so happy manish is able to show that so nicely that we all can get mad at Sid for behaving the way he is.. The way he is dreading naina's call, that fear of things getting out of control with just one mistake (it isnt a small mistake in any way though... he was drunk and thought he was having time with Roli doesnt change the fact that it was wrong...  But that happened after that .. how he acted after that makes it bigger mistake.. He should have talked to naina, conveyed to her what his thoughts are.. even before he knew about Roli's sacrifice and the whole drama with veeru.. how coul he just leave and not call her back? i think that he told her that he loves only Roli when she came by finally to see Sid at his house makes the situation worse.. May be, if he had himself told her in right words she wouldnt feel so betrayed and played with.. Right now his first few words pretty much sucked when he tells naina that i am fine cant you see i am happy etc.. He didnt do anything to set right expectations for Naina.. or change her thinking.. Also i do believe whatever happened .. its both their mistake.. They both were equally responsible for this mistake.. there is no side taking here.. Sid is equally responsible for whatever happened.. And i think he correctly realises his mistakes.. its just he isnt handling it well...

Roli - Now I really feel for her.. That girl sacrificed everything just to set things right for simar and bw family because she loves them whole heartedly and loves Sid so much.. trusts him so much..as she said today mistakes are understandable but only if you are not running from them.. Sid had been running away from her like she is the one who is resposible for everything.. May be in a way she is , but its not her fault that he didnt believe in their love.. so as i said sid is not doing right by not telling her anything yet.. he should have told her first thing when they got time in their room.. he rather ran out instead... and here roli is doing everything in her power to set things right between them and sid isnt  meeting her even half way.. i think roli shouldnt easily forgive Sid.. not because he committed that mistake.. offcourse its hard to forgive that kind of mistake and it would take her long time to come to terms with it.. but also because he didnt confess things to her.. As sid said, their love is friendship, trust... They were the ones who could share anything and everything with each other.. even when noone understood thm they did.. and supported each other..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-joiseHarryAustraliapumaavarunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on Roli - Sid - Naina" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
nice post. you narrate the epi and the emotions of rosid  exactly.So sad to see such a potential and dramatic scene again nd again...daily they wil show atleast 1 r 2 times ..Dont think anyone is interested in it..how roli tolarate that ???Cry lost her pretty  life

Edited by xitij - 01 March 2013 at 12:56pm

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Well written...but i have no sympathy with naina what so ever. ROSID are the ones that i feel for...their beautiful relationship destroyed by naina. And more than ROSID it's roli who i sympathise with the most, poor girl doesn't have the faintest idea what storm is on the way 'her most anmol rishta' destroyed by sid's silly mistake!!

Sid has committed a mistake but i don't hate him, there are times where i'm angry at him but the siddhant i fell in love with and i think we all did was that strong, cheeky sid that loved his wife without her reciprocating her love for him until later. Sid loved roli unconditionally and even when she was all rude to him because of veeru he couldn't love her less. He was intoxicated and pictured Roli in naina so i can't be mad at him.

Just to add that i agree sid should've cleared things with naina the morning in which he left her but he was too shocked at  that time.

Edited by malihaahmed - 01 March 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Saheba--MitwaIshqPe-

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Agreed on Rosid front but as Maliha says I totally disagree with your take on Naina's character. 

Naina was supposed to be this orphan girl yearning for love who mistakes Sid's kindness for love till that part you sympathize with her character but beyond that, the way she decides to go after Sid after overhearing a  a few conversations  and decides to take matters in her own  hand without caring about reciprocation from the other side(Sid) is kinda weird. 

Based on a conversation she has overheard (BTW should she not have reconfirmed Rosid's married situation before going after a married man??) she thinks Roli has left Sid and knows he is heartbroken...how does she think that he will choose her to fix his broken heart or in her opinion Sid does not have a choice at all?? She wants him and chooses to believe he has martial issues and goes for the kill...I am sorry but I find it hard to sympathize with a Naina or her character. Plus in today's episode she proved her selfishness by threatening to commit suicide cause if Sid loves Roli and not her then she does not want to live...she does not care about the fact that Sid does not love her or that she will be ruining Roli's life. Naina is like a spoilt child who wants a toy (Sid) belonging to someone else (Roli). 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi....Melissa....-Saheba-

HarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
good one

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I have to agree with Maliha. yes sid made mistake and it ruined 3 lives.

But there is no justification for nainas actions. she very well knew what she was getting into. sid never told her he was a divorcee. she just assumed. if you loved someone and you wanted to start a relationship with that person wouldn't you have done more research before doing all this.what if he was a killer or a rapist. everything that u see in the outside is not the whole truth. and about today her last sentence if you dont love me then i should end my life. what is that? if you loved someone that much u could have tried to be reason with him. for u it might be a mistake for me its not. i am a women have u ever thought of its consequences from this mistake something along that line. but she jumped right into suicide threat. u dont threaten someone if u really love that person. yes u would commit suicide, but u dont tell the other person before committing suicide. u just leave, then have flashbacks of what the person said and commit suicide. not the other way around. that just plain psychotic.

Edited by Sandralong - 01 March 2013 at 8:38pm

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i have to agree with maliha,upra and sandra i dont knw wht the hell u saw in that hopeless girl naina but i dont like her!she knew well before how much sid loved roli!there was not a single convo were roli name didnt slipped out from sid mouth so from which angle does she have the right to come in and ask sid to leave his wife!i feel sad for sid but i dont feel sympathy for her wht so ever!naina is as much as a psycho as veru is who just doesnt want to believe that wht they fall for wht they assumed to be love!naina was only attracted towards sid its not love!before she was saying all those mahan dialogues like at A TIME like this sid sir needs my love!if u truly love someone u dont try to force that person into being in a relationship that they wont ever be in love with!i am sorry but we rosidians will never ever like naina!she destroyed rosid life! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustralia

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

They are justifying naina's act now just to make sure that viewers accept Sid and naina as a couple in the future which of course will never happen ..I don't think we can ever accept Sid with naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustralia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top