Read only RajNa and MaYaN fans

tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not writing to this post to create rift in SSLK.
I am trying to understand the view about love and people who relate to these pair and their love stories.
This is for my understanding, so I can accept any and every pair in SSLK.

Write one message why you LIKE RajNa or why you live Mayan.
Please dont write here if you like Racnha-Vihaan, or aGunjann Rajeev or any else.

I want to relive RajNa and Mayan with VMs and photos for them and dont want to dissapoint other fans or hurt them.

I dont have any other place to daily live with my heart...Join me if u want to relive RajNa..or come and peek what we are enjoying..
Thanks.
Edited by avinaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rachna is immature and shy, so she needs a matured and understanding partner which of course is Rajeev...
Mayank suffers from indecisiveness, but loves Gunjan from heart...so he need a partner who can take quick and strong decisions..and he is good and simple boy so he definitely deserves Gunjan (and not Charu who is damn clever)
tvFan2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuin

Rachna is immature and shy, so she needs a matured and understanding partner which of course is Rajeev...
Mayank suffers from indecisiveness, but loves Gunjan from heart...so he need a partner who can take quick and strong decisions..and he is good and simple boy so he definitely deserves Gunjan (and not Charu who is damn clever)

Agree with you...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the weaknesses and strengths in the RAJNA pair

Rachna is simple and naive and Rajeev is the mature unpredictable guy.
It strikes a very good balance in their love story

I could def call it very mysterious-  the less said and the more felt kind of love story

Rajeev is a complete closed book and rachna is an open book.
Her emotions sentiments, feelings are in the open and very predictable

Rajeev is still to be explored and read
 All put together makes a very intense love story

Mayan
    Strong, determined girl  full of attitude - gunjan
    Totally in love , confused, but very good at heart boy- Mayank

They say matches are made in heaven but in this case totally dependent 
 on the creative team🤣

tvFan2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

I like the weaknesses and strengths in the RAJNA pair

Rachna is simple and naive and Rajeev is the mature unpredictable guy.
It strikes a very good balance in their love story

I could def call it very mysterious-  the less said and the more felt kind of love story

Rajeev is a complete closed book and rachna is an open book.
Her emotions sentiments, feelings are in the open and very predictable

Rajeev is still to be explored and read
 All put together makes a very intense love story

Perfectly written...

Mayan
    Strong, determined girl  full of attitude - gunjan
    Totally in love , confused, but very good at heart boy- Mayank

They say matches are made in heaven but in this case totally dependent 
 on the creative team🤣

RR :- Rachna is a simple ,sweet,navie girl with beautiful heart..she needs a supportive,understandable,mature guy like Rajiv..rajiv respects,cares,supports her & understands her very welly without saying anything..wo rachna k pyaar ki,uski respect karta h .use original rachna pasand h..ek ladki ko isse jyada kya chahiye apne life-partner se.. where rajiv is a very matured,decent,strict bt lovable guy. he needs a love,attention,care from sum1 special coz in rajiv's life also there is a lack of these things..specially lack of mother love..so that he needs a girl like rachna..rachna loves him without any conditions &expectations.. rachna knows very welly abt mother love so she can understand his feelings
MG:- Gunjan is very matured,bold & loving girl where mayank is little bit immatured but very very lovable & caring guy..both loves deeply each other. M needs a girl like G who'll support ,motivates him & G needs a guy like M who'll give her lot of love,attention,care & support coz in Gunjan's life there is a lack of these things.. gunjan ko mayank ke pyaar,garg jaisi family aur most imp shail ki jarurat h..aakhir kabtak wo dusroki khushi ke liye wo apni khushiya kurbaan kare..she needs M & M needs G..

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar  dont understand why it s only for fans of specific couples ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: avinaFan

I am not writing to this post to create rift in SSLK.
I am trying to understand the view about love and people who relate to these pair and their love stories.
This is for my understanding, so I can accept any and every pair in SSLK.

Write one message why you LIKE RajNa or why you live Mayan.
Please dont write here if you like Racnha-Vihaan, or aGunjann Rajeev or any else.

I want to relive RajNa and Mayan with VMs and photos for them and dont want to dissapoint other fans or hurt them.

I dont have any other place to daily live with my heart...Join me if u want to relive RajNa..or come and peek what we are enjoying..
Thanks.

@vibz

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry this a start of creating a battleground... THis was the only thing was missing in the forum ..   Really disappointing 

Originally posted by: Hashii

I am sorry this a start of creating a battleground... THis was the only thing was missing in the forum ..   Really disappointing 

no dear...
this is only for to relieve rajna and mayan fans... like missing memories.. no any offense is there...
can we not recall our good memories?
it is clearly written that we don't want rift... if you don't want this pair than it is very fine. but please do not discourage who are missing both of these pairs...