Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

I hate you Abhay for I when I look into your eyes I get hypnotized.

I hate you for I forget everything when I'm in your presence.

I hate it when you are not around and my eyes keep searching for you.

I hate you for your proximity affects me like no one else.

I hate it that how you have taken over me, my thoughts, my heart.

I hate it that when you are hurt, it pains me too.

I hate you for the way you talk to me and drive me crazy.

I hate you for even as the world refuses to believe me I hold a belief that you will trust me.

I hate you because I lose myself in your arms.

I hate it for you are the devil but I see my savior, my angel in you.

I hate you for how your words affect and touch me deep inside.

I hate you for making me feel that when I fall you will always be there to hold me.

I hate you for the bond we share that seems meaningless but it is the strongest connection.

More than that I hate you because you make me fall in love with you.

---------------------------------
Okay so had made this post long ago in another forum and there it fitted well for the lead girl kept saying I hate you to the hero but kept running into his arms too lol. Khair while watching a show I was reminded of this movie 10 Things I Hate About You and which in turn reminded me of the post so thought would repost it here as it kinds of fit AP too. I'm sorry if the whole thing doesn't make sense but was thinking of two phases in Phulwa's life; one when she started to fall for Shatru and second after marriage when she her stand against him started to weaken and her love for Abhay was again awakened. It's just a lame attempt to make a topic and make forum look more active. Comments anyway peepz! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkMulabeebutterflytiny15Beautiful-Soul55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhay, I hate you." in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU...this is sooo amazing...ClapClapClapClap...I would be sooo proud of myself if I could even write half of this...this is jst excellent...
All the lines r superb...but still my fav,,...I hate it for you are the devil but I see my savior, my angel in you...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameresbeebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@anu ur post is w'ful. this is really true  4 phulwa esply wen her stand started weakening after her marriage 2 Abhay. tho she hate dhim wat he did wid her but cudn't stop having soft corner 4 him also thaswhy she cudn't see him hungry & cooked food 4 him.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
WOW! Sachi bowled over by this one. Loved it!

Want to choose a line from it and say that's my favorite but I just can't because every one of them is filled with that intensity of emotion...you actually feel battle going on in her heart and it makes perfect sense here!  And I just love how you come up with the most original things...and this one is too UFF! <3

Big Muah for this!Tongue :)))

tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AAANNNUUU...this is sooo amazing...Clap...I would be sooo proud of myself if I could even write half of this...this is jst excellent...
All the lines r superb...but still my fav,,...I hate it for you are the devil but I see my savior, my angel in you...Smile
Eeekkksss! Thank you! That has to be one of the best compliments ever so thank you. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks, really happy that you liked it. Actually had written that line for some other character but surprisingly it fitted Abhay as well. For Phulwa he was the devil, the wrong person but yet she couldn't help but fall for him and see the savior in him and he was indeed which he proved later on. :))

tiny15beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu ur post is w'ful. this is really true  4 phulwa esply wen her stand started weakening after her marriage 2 Abhay. tho she hate dhim wat he did wid her but cudn't stop having soft corner 4 him also thaswhy she cudn't see him hungry & cooked food 4 him.Day Dreaming
Thank you Dolly! Embarrassed

Yup those and other scenes too like the party time when Abhay was highly drunk and Phulwa helped him. She could have left him there, she was not obliged to help him to his room but she did because her heart still had a soft corner for him, she still cared for him. She should have hated him but she couldn't. Sigh...the matters of heart. Embarrassed

tiny15beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

WOW! Sachi bowled over by this one. Loved it!

Want to choose a line from it and say that's my favorite but I just can't because every one of them is filled with that intensity of emotion...you actually feel battle going on in her heart and it makes perfect sense here!  And I just love how you come up with the most original things...and this one is too UFF! <3

Big Muah for this!Tongue :)))
AMI! It's not that good I know but thanks. Blushing

Thank you for the beautiful words, really happy. Lol, not sure if they are the most original I just tried but really glad you liked it so much and it made sense. Hehe, thank you! *hugs* Tongue :)))

tiny15beebutterfly

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Lol and after reading title i thought what happened to Anu why she started hating Abhay from being a great loverLOLactually i hate Abhay Rai Singh as well for the obvious reasons like youWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameresbeebutterfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top