Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 149

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ola my KC GANG...  JUST GOT DONE READING all the pages. 

Missing u all but enjoying hot springs & tropics of CostaRica.

Zoya, kools, kalapi, pari, guarav, julieD, umi darling all wi great posts.  Missing u all.

Masti my dear congrats!  Hope u feel better.  Great posts by u. Hug

Wow a hunger strike just to reunite the stale love birds of the 21st century  & some baba on this forum eh ROFL  Lord have mercy LOL

Last but not least it was great seeing our Hiily homie Hug  Catch u all later.  
Varsha, don't talk about the hunger strike, it  hurts a section of the audience's feeling. You and I might both get a warning now and be banned from this forum and the thread be closed down, for might be sounding mocking to everyone just cause we are stating facts...

Again to re-emphasize, just stating fact...don't want her to get a warning not understanding that emoticons or even plan stating facts can be hurting some audience feeling...again, stating facts...I now understand how it must be where freedom of speech is a lip service...again no mocking just stating facts as seen by me...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87dumppurviznursinghLinda25Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 58)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastiSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Simply wow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Dear Jyothi,

As an outsider and a non-participant in this particular debate, the one about the hunger strike, I would appreciate receiving an answer from you, on behalf of the Mods, to a related question that has been troubling me for quite some time now. I have been wanting to pose it to the moderators for a while, but somehow never got around to it.

Is it all right for members who are die-hard fans of Arjun and Purvi, and who naturally want them to get back together, to demand in their posts that Onir and Ovi should be killed to make this possible? Does this not constitute hate speech, and as such, should it not be stopped? This seems to be a recent development, and as one who has greatly enjoyed my year in this forum, I was frankly horrified to see such ugly demands being made openly.

As far as I  can see, you issue warnings against comparing two characters, presumably on the premise that negative comparisons would hurt the fans of the actor who is being downgraded in the comparison.

By the same logic, how is it that such calls for two characters to be killed off are not considered hurtful to their fans, and why is it that, as far as I could make out, no warnings were issued in those cases? I would appreciate it if you could clear my mind on this point.

You are all doing a great job in what is basically a thankless assignment.WinkIt must be an exhausting and often exasperating task to be the moderator of such a huge and rambunctious forum as this one, and I can understand it if you cannot be everywhere all the time.

However, I also feel that all cases should be treated alike, and those crossing the line should be pulled up regardless of whose fans they are. I am sure you would not wish to give the impression that some people can get away with murder, metaphorically speaking!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok this is last and final warning here ..after this topic will b closed ... Having fun is fine as long as the fun does not turn into constant mocking and provokation to a level that it crosses the thin line of decency and starts looking like a deliberate attack on a fan grp ..

Hunger strike might b funny for those who r not fan of the couple but those who r fan of the couple , it might b a bit sensitive issue for them .. not all hv same type of thinking .. there r different types of members in this forum ..some mayb practical , and some r emotional .. not all think in same direction .. So noone has right to mock a grp based on their decisions that they hv taken to unite their couple even if its not very logical ... Its all about respecting the sentiments of that grp and moving on if u dont agree .. there is no need to repeat the same sarcasm post after post for sadistic pleasure ..

Place your points whether u agree or not in a decent manner and not in a mocking or sarcastic tone just to put down other fan grp

PR Dev team

Edited by sashashyam - 21 March 2013 at 2:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6m_mastipari87KalapiKittya_CullenLinda25SushantFan_Afss

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Shymala dear,

Don't bother posting to the Mods, for nothing will happen. I am sure you will get a pm and the MOds will tell you to report such posts. And when you do, nothing happens. In fact, Mods will go and close threads of Arovi and Punir, saying these subjects can be taken up in an AT, when many ppl, like you never visit an AT. The reason given of closing such threads is just to keep the forum clean. But, sadly by the same logic many threads that are open by a certain section of the audiences isn't closed down. And the reason given that these were not reported (and you report the next time, they will take actions). Of course, the minority that continuously receives warnings here, aren't sitting and waiting to report.

Now, many feel the banning and warning are mostly to protect one group only. It has come to such that, even calling them by names of the couple is being considered bashing and hurtful (although, I fail to understand how else a couple can be called).

I as a member, of course, fail to understand why the need is so much that only one group needs to be completed babied, pampered and protected and why only one 'fan group's feelings are so all important, but no one cares for anyone else's feeling. It was only in the other thread, a member commented against a person who was warned (that wasn't at all needed in my opinion) and I felt humiliated for that member that was completely uncalled for.

Anyway, this thread had been continuously targeted by members to close, although I fail to understand why come to a thread and continuously read the posts that these members do not even post against. But again, I can assure you, you will be told to report other post but only be surprised by the inaction of all the reporting you do just to check out the claim. So, the conclusion that I have reached, only one fan group matters to the forum, they feelings are important, cause they aren't adult enough to manage hurt or feel hurt at the slightest of comment or are even hurt when the other members are enjoying a light moment for they are in constant moaning for a fictional couple now separated and go separate ways. The rest of the fan groups/members who come a talk only about the storyline, can go South, for they should feel privileged only to have the membership to post and most important they can be humiliated for who cares of their feeling. And Equality, that is a dirty word.

Shymala dear, thanks for posting, but I do not want you to be banned, for here the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' copule or has a different POV. So, in short, I simply am fed up, for I am neither the time, nor the energy to fight injustice in the forum (seriously have much better things to do), but just felt like posting. Let see, how soon this thread gets closed down now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioenigma6pari87m_mastiznursinghsashashyam

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I am afraid, my dear, that I have to confess to being ignorant about this point. But even if they are paid for the job, as is very likely, it must be a tiring business keeping a tab on all the threads.

My point is that they do not seem to apply the rules uniformly across the board. This sort of hate speech would have led, in real life, to the person being hauled up, and arrested if it was bad enough. Remember what happened to the Indian origin student in the US who wanted President Bush to die? The FBI collared him, and I am sure he is still entangled in the coils of the police and the law.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by sidgauri.

well shyamala aunty i have 1 doubt

doesnt the cm get paid for it ???

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Jyothi,

As an outsider and a non-participant in this particular debate, the one about the hunger strike, I would appreciate receiving an answer from you, on behalf of the Mods, to a related question that has been troubling me for quite some time now. I have been wanting to pose it to the moderators for a while, but somehow never got around to it.

Is it all right for members who are die-hard fans of Arjun and Purvi, and who naturally want them to get back together, to demand in their posts that Onir and Ovi should be killed to make this possible? Does this not constitute hate speech, and as such, should it not be stopped? This seems to be a recent development, and as one who has greatly enjoyed my year in this forum, I was frankly horrified to see such ugly demands being made openly.

As far as I  can see, you issue warnings against comparing two characters, presumably on the premise that negative comparisons would hurt the fans of the actor who is being downgraded in the comparison.

By the same logic, how is it that such calls for two characters to be killed off are not considered hurtful to their fans, and why is it that, as far as I could make out, no warnings were issued in those cases? I would appreciate it if you could clear my mind on this point.

You are all doing a great job in what is basically a thankless assignment.WinkIt must be an exhausting and often exasperating task to be the moderator of such a huge and rambunctious forum as this one, and I can understand it if you cannot be everywhere all the time.

However, I also feel that all cases should be treated alike, and those crossing the line should be pulled up regardless of whose fans they are. I am sure you would not wish to give the impression that some people can get away with murder, metaphorically speaking!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok this is last and final warning here ..after this topic will b closed ... Having fun is fine as long as the fun does not turn into constant mocking and provokation to a level that it crosses the thin line of decency and starts looking like a deliberate attack on a fan grp ..

Hunger strike might b funny for those who r not fan of the couple but those who r fan of the couple , it might b a bit sensitive issue for them .. not all hv same type of thinking .. there r different types of members in this forum ..some mayb practical , and some r emotional .. not all think in same direction .. So noone has right to mock a grp based on their decisions that they hv taken to unite their couple even if its not very logical ... Its all about respecting the sentiments of that grp and moving on if u dont agree .. there is no need to repeat the same sarcasm post after post for sadistic pleasure ..

Place your points whether u agree or not in a decent manner and not in a mocking or sarcastic tone just to put down other fan grp

PR Dev team

m_mastipari87Kalapiznursingh

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Kalapi my dear,

I will await developments, in the hope that they might not be exactly as you have predicted. Let us see. But it is very sweet of you to be concerned about me. If I do get banned, it might be a blessing in disguise all round!!Wink

As for your pertinent comment that "
the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' couple or has a different POV', the funny thing is that it precisely Balaji and Ekta who are now systematically building up the Onir-Purvi jodi, and showing Arjun and Ovi as fairly well settled by now in domesticity.

I listened to what Purvi was saying to herself in the auto
yesterday "Aap ne to mujhe apne dil  ki baat keh di. Kaash main bhi aapko bata sakti ki aapko kisi bhi cheez ke liye guilty feel karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai"

Now what do you suppose that means, quite apart from her display of TLC when the grit got into his eye?

Shyamala
Originally posted by Kalapi

Shymala dear,

Don't bother posting to the Mods, for nothing will happen. I am sure you will get a pm and the MOds will tell you to report such posts. And when you do, nothing happens. In fact, Mods will go and close threads of Arovi and Punir, saying these subjects can be taken up in an AT, when many ppl, like you never visit an AT. The reason given of closing such threads is just to keep the forum clean. But, sadly by the same logic many threads that are open by a certain section of the audiences isn't closed down. And the reason given that these were not reported (and you report the next time, they will take actions). Of course, the minority that continuously receives warnings here, aren't sitting and waiting to report.

Now, many feel the banning and warning are mostly to protect one group only. It has come to such that, even calling them by names of the couple is being considered bashing and hurtful (although, I fail to understand how else a couple can be called).

I as a member, of course, fail to understand why the need is so much that only one group needs to be completed babied, pampered and protected and why only one 'fan group's feelings are so all important, but no one cares for anyone else's feeling. It was only in the other thread, a member commented against a person who was warned (that wasn't at all needed in my opinion) and I felt humiliated for that member that was completely uncalled for.

Anyway, this thread had been continuously targeted by members to close, although I fail to understand why come to a thread and continuously read the posts that these members do not even post against. But again, I can assure you, you will be told to report other post but only be surprised by the inaction of all the reporting you do just to check out the claim. So, the conclusion that I have reached, only one fan group matters to the forum, they feelings are important, cause they aren't adult enough to manage hurt or feel hurt at the slightest of comment or are even hurt when the other members are enjoying a light moment ' for they are in constant moaning for a fictional couple now separated and go separate ways. The rest of the fan groups/members who come a talk only about the storyline, can go South, for they should feel privileged only to have the membership to post ' and most important they can be humiliated for who cares of their feeling. And Equality, that is a dirty word.

Shymala dear, thanks for posting, but I do not want you to be banned, for here the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' copule or has a different POV. So, in short, I simply am fed up, for I am neither the time, nor the energy to fight injustice in the forum (seriously have much better things to do), but just felt like posting. Let see, how soon this thread gets closed down now.

miadelrosariopari87m_mastiznursingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top