Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
why should soham treat balan and manav separately...why he is not treating varsha and archu separately...

i don't understand one thing...varsha is still in the jail for kidnapping soham...how soham will be out from the jail because his crimes are more bigger than varsha's...

i don't understand this triangle...archu wants soham to be treated as son and parivaar ka hissa, soham treats archu as devi, manav wants archu to be happy whatever it is...

so it is very clear whatever archu wants that will happen...why they don't learn anything from past...just to torture us...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
It was apalling to see Manav dragging his son like that, I couldn't believe my eyes but I shouldn't be shocked in the previous episode he stood there stone hearted while his son was ready to shoot himself. I know this show has destroyed characters but Manav is beyond redemption at this point, nothing he does will ever repair his actions today!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
At least Savita should have a changed perception of Soham ...she should be the only one in the family who stands by her grandson

Varsha i agree some one else shot Archana and made Soham bakra

Manav needs sharp words from someone and actually the best person can be his mother who doesn't have any role but spying on Sunny and giving him dirty bartans to wash .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenix

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping Savita puts up a fight as she knows how much Archana fought for Soham and believed that her grandson wanted to change. Savita needs to put her foot down and rip into Manav for what he did. It was sickening

Interesting theory about someone else shooting Archana and making Soham the bakra, it would make sense since Balan fleed with the gun. That gun and Archana's statement could have been what cleared Soham but with her in a coma and the gun gone, poor Soham does not stand a chance.

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Savita should put her foot down and tell Manav some hometruths and insist he tell the police it was an accident

what amazes me is that Purvi has gone scot free for the unwed pregnancy while Soham was hit so much

Purvi has spoilt Ovi's life and is now sitting in parking lots and feeding babies secretly ...her mother has no chances now of evver knowing her deeds as she has slipped in a coma

poor Soham should not have been hit like that ...Manav behaves as if he was an embarassment that the family can do without ...if an accidental shooting deseres this kind of public beating Manav should have been stripped and hit by Balan for he almost shot Soham  dead.

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 7:30pm

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
What I could not believe was Manav picking up a hammer to hit Soham with..Took me back to the time during some mahotsav Old Manav had picked up a bottle and by breaking it he wanted to kill someone..The rage and khoonass was same...Hiten acted really well.  but it was OTT and uncalled for anger..

He should be taking that anger out on his Teenage WIFI and not the son who was dealt with this gun life due to her and her sister...Manav tried protecting him at the time but was no use..

None of ArMan's bio kids have given the truth back to Archana Aai or Manav...They dont even know the full truth...It is all half arse truth they know abt it and put the whole blame on Savita, or Varsha..

Yet again today Manav was not a Man or human but he became an animal IMHO.

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

soap-critic

Viewbie

soap-critic

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new KC Kools. Fabulous commentary as always. Your prediction about Purvi feeding the baby came bang on - the CV's did not disappoint.

I really hope and wish the Mittal and Punni compare notes with each other regarding Onir and Purvi's kaands. They Mittals can easily blackmail the Dutt's and get them to do the dirty work of getting Sulo's signature. This scenario would show how low Purvi is willing to go and take Onir down to that level to save herself. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Yup SC i sure hope Punni makes  Purvi take the signatures

in Sasural Simar ka . Simar the adarsh bahu took the property signatures for the villain and put the entire family on the streets

I wanna see Purvi betraying Sulo

Varsha Manav not only behaved like an animal but treated Soham like an animal too

thats what came to my mind when i saw him being beaten that way ...that he is no animal 

and that hammer scene shocked me ...such hatred ...for what , what was his fault , why had he not gone with a hammer to hit Archana when he had been lost due to her stupidity ...why had he sent plane tickets to her and made those ambiguous love conversations on the phone

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 8:08pm

pari87umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top