Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
where r every body today ...where is pari and kalapi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Kool, I so regret watching this episode it just sickened me to no end. My heart went out to Soham, what a family he has, worse a father. Manav has shocked me with his treatment of Soham, yes his son did bad things but Manav knows the reasons why yet still treats his son worse than a person would treat their enemy! The CVs seriously took things to the extreme in this episode and destroyed Manav in a huge way, there was no excuse for what he did to Soham, none whatsoever!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya Archana likes two diff kinds...Hairy Manav VS w/o muchhi DK...

Its DK's dream sequene where Archu wanting something different so DK

He has bad HOTS for teenage Archu Evil Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Varsha , you are such a naughty girl ...now where did you pick up this phrase ' bad hot'  LOL  , I've never heard of this one before ...I laughed so much trying to picture DK's dream ..LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
They have destroyed all characters Mandy

they butcherd Arjun

they have made Purvi unrecognisable

they have sent Archana in a coma

but the worst is Manav's unrecognisable coldness and dryness towards his own son ...it is not as if Manav has not shot anyone accidentally by mistake . He has . Some months ago he shot this very son so badly that he had a surgery and fought with death ...and today the son clearly told him that he did not want to shoot him though his criminal foster dad had told him to . 

Purvi who became pregnant before marraige did not have a single slap from her parents but Punni was beaten on the roads for pre marital sex , Ovi was slapped publicly bY hubby in front of her family , Sachu was slapped by Sulochana and today poor Soham was almost killed  by his father . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87soap-criticKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
And Purvi constantly claims to know Archana's grief over losing Soham ...yet today when Soham really needed her she told him it was better  if he had died by the bullet ...would Archana have ever wanted that ...would she ever have wanted her daughter becoming pregnant before marraige ...Purvi is a big self righteousCensored who doesn't give 2 hoots about Archana and all her 'Dadas' and Babas' r fake .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87soap-criticumayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Kool, Purvi was a huge letdown in this episode I thought if anyone would understand Soham it would be her but no instead she too turned her back on him. Gone are the days where she saw the good in her brother, now he's the enemy who should rot for his actions. I no longer recognize this show or the characters, I do not see how Manav can be redeemed after this. Archana is going to be really hurt to know what was done to Soham especially after Manav ignored her wishes. Soham did not deserve the treatment he recieved especially from a family who are far from perfect.

pari87umayalsoap-criticFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
He was dragged through the hospital floor ...will even any servant take this shitty treatment ...Archana gave him to her uncured sis to prove a stupid point and spoilt his life in the bargain and this Manav is telling her its not at all your mistake ...he behaves as if Soham became a criminal by choice ...whose mistake was it then if not Archana's ...and if Archana can make such a costly mistake and if Manav can make a mistake of almost killing his own son , why not show the same consideration to Soham ...bcoz he has noCensoredand doesn't wear a transparent  white sari in the rain ...why r his blood sisters not speaking up ...who is this infuriating adopted baggage to even talk in the middle when she herself is far from perfect and deserves not one but many slaps from many wronged people ...whatever Archana was , she wanted him home ...her last words were it is not his mistake ...who is Purvi to decide that he is better off dead ...even Ovi didn't say that when Arjun was snatched right under her nose ...she decided to end her own life but did not tell Purvi that it was better if she died ...Soham is the son of that family even before Purvi the great was found on the roads .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 5:40pm

soap-criticumayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Manav is the first and so far most disappointmenting in PR..

He has single handedly allowed these K women destroy his family and life..These men are all swayed and hyptonized by the beauty and any crap that comes out of their mouths..

Soham was let down not by his own father but family..He never blamed Archana for the deeds she did and now is blaming Soham for them..Not his fault for mother Fing up his life..Atleast Varsha has loved him..When Varsha finds this out she will be even more mad at Manav...

Right now I am hoping that Ovi-Teju will see what Soham was saying and believe him...Do something to help out..

I know for sure it was not Soham who shot Archana...It was some 3rd party who shot her..THe gun Soham was holding was all stainless revolver and the gun which shot the bullet and smoke came out of was brown barrel gun..

With so much argument, anger and emotional drama Soham is confused that he pulled the trigger but I can bet he did not..Someone else is taking adv of the situation and framing him..Balan's people I bet..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 01 March 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top