Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 3)

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Kool, the commentry is  awesome ..I loved the DK part ROFL
You think he took his moustache off to impress Archu ...LOLLOLLOL

Sounds like quite an eventful show today ..Will have to see this one ..I always like to see Manav going crazy in love ( me silly romantic fool , what to do   Embarrassed  ) but poor Soham .He was foolish that  he   took a gun with him but he did not really shoot his mother .. will check out today's show ...

a bit shocked to read tha tPurvi told Soham that she would rather that he took the bullet ..Actually today I cannot be angry because she is her mother's most laadli beti so of course she is angry ...but feeling very bad for Soham ..

I am  going to avoid the Purvi and the baby part ..It will make my mood go off...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 March 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87JaishankarKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yeah Tanya , see DK  without muchi ...i commented in my last KC that DK  has removed muchhi coz it pricks Archana when he kisses her in his dreams .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazKalapiFireLordPhoenix

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I read many topics for today and yesterday...i am really confused and have so many questions...

1. why the whole shooting scene was at some temple, why ArMan went to temple, somewhere i read because of sankanshti...generally the sankashti temple tehy go never had any secutiry check or something...

2. the temple scene already had police or security guards...they why they didn't arrest soham at that time...why manav had to call cops...how the hospital take bullet shot case without informing police...

3. manav dragged soham...is it true...did manav archu had amruth...so now Aai Manav took archu's youth, i mean how can a 60+ drag his 25+ son...

4. why sulo did not get AA...what will be the biggest shock to her than archu going to coma...sulo had AA for punni engagement...please sulo your archu's haalath deserves your AA...

5. Savita telling manav to become Aai Manav...hope savita realized that 18 years of her parvarish as aai to twins and sachu was waste and she doesn't want to do that any more, so she made Aai Manav...

6. how purvi is so strong...she is just eyeing on the baby to do breast feeding, she doesn;t have any thing to archu who gave importance to her than anyone else in the world...

7. how purvi can wish, soham to die...she deserves death than anyone else in the show...

overall...i really want punni to take advantage of this breast feeding thingy of purvi...and purvi should make sulo to sign on those papers...i am sure manju is going to support punni 1000%, manju always wants her kids to be happy...

i want punni to go and tell mittal about breast feeding, and then mittal will understand all the baby swapping is because of pallu dropping queen...i want mittal to torture onir and punni to torture purvi/sulo...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapiznursinghcs-07soap-criticFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Masti i was zapped to hear her telling it was better if Soham died ...when her own mooh kaala deeds r enough to make parents die of shame ...she took Archana's izzat away and she is opining that the lost son of that house should die ...so what if she is attached to Archana ...she did kaands even when she was attached ...that time where her attachment went ...now where her 'Dada' has gone ...does anyone tell Dada i wish u were dead ...she could have stopped talking to him if she wished so

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87soap-criticKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Tanya Archana likes two diff kinds...Hairy Manav VS w/o muchhi DK...

Its DK's dream sequene where Archu wanting something different so DK

He has bad HOTS for teenage Archu Evil Smile

Tanyazm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Kools...

today's purvi...just made me to think she never thinks about archu and her family...

she gave damn importance to Archu...
she always fought with sachu...
she always considered ovi as her enemy, and didn't leave single chance to ruin her life
she never gave importance to Teju who is roaming like purvi is her one and only one sister
now the whole scenario is in-front of her, and she wishes soham to die, is she the same purvi who thought of archu being seperated from soham...

on one hand purvi tells 'i can understand the pain of khoon getting separated from mom'...on the other hand 'she wants khoon to die'...

whole scenario is in-front of Purvi...the whole scene says archu didn't want soham to die and it was by mistake gunshot pointed to archu...if archu never wanted soham to die then who is purvi to tell him die...

and soham still beleives in these dayaans archu and purvi...this really making me to hate soham...they are ruing soham character, there are no hopes that he will make archu to learn...instead he hates manav who from bottom of heart wants soham to become a good person...

today's purvi made me to felt, archu is 100% better than purvi...

Edited by m_masti - 01 March 2013 at 1:28pm

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I really dunno why Purvi didn't directly marry Arjun and have his baby she had everything on a latter

why these chuparustom deeds and hiding behind curtains and stirring poison in someone else's sansaar and simply not letting it take off ...it is a maha paap

In mahabharatha kunti gave karna up but once she gave him up she did not run to feed him as he grew up with Adirath and Radha ...it was a decision taken for herself and the kid both keeping that era in mind ...karna is known as Radheya not as Kounteya

Imagine marrying Onir and breast feeding a child with other parents ...why ...cannot she have more kids from Onir

so so disgusting quenching chuparustom thirst for Arjun's sansar this way

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 1:29pm

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
one thing for sure i can say, this forum is read by CVs...

we predicted of Purvi breast feeding baby...and there was a discussion about all archu's kids are bottle-feeding babies...so CVs had to show there mom characters feed their babies...so CVs def.ly read these topics

Edited by m_masti - 01 March 2013 at 1:58pm

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top