Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
really Kools...i don't have words to praise your commentary...

Aai Manav...savita has gone crazy...

archu was living without kids and manav and her parivaar for 18 years...why does everyone say the word "archu cannot live without parivaar bachhe manav"...

its sure a comedy episode today...

I am becoming Mittal fan...he is really logical...he got swapping thingy...go mittal go...for whatever you want you use this truth, but we want truth to come-out...onir deserves torture for blindly supporting baby swapping...

hope they will bring back our Ovi, hope they will not kill ovi character like Savitha...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapics-07JulieDFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kool Di Hug,

Oh what a Surprise and a Pleasant Gift from U when I return Back Home and to PR forum...
As usual a Wonderful commentary and a Nice one diClap...
I thought , how there could be a humour for the serious epi...
but u have given ur trademark humour with the DK part and damo,savita ...

I have stopped watching PR long back Di. But I wont say that I couldnt get the story or storyline.
It still remains the same with Hyprocrises I think.

after reading Ur commentary,then came to know that archana was Shot, so saw yesterday's epi.
As u said, felt Bad for Soham, the actor is doing a Great Job...Clap
Felt so bad for him when he said, what to do, one Dad who brought up is saying to kill his own dad,
the other saying choose the good path, I couldnt respond to both the ones, couldnt do or take it,Hence I will kill myself... The Confusion,Dilemma,Helplessness... all he showed beautifully and made us feel for him...

To be Honest and Frank, In beginning epi's How I felt for archu , the same way I am feeling for Soham now...Ankita too was too good at Portraying this Helplessness and being the victim.
She made me feel for the character Archu and Now Ankit is doing a Good Job and He makes me feel for soham rather than for any other character...

Edited by umayal - 01 March 2013 at 11:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonm_mastipari87Kalapiznursinghsoap-criticgaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Abt the mandir scene yesterday my take..

Manav was wearing white as the whole family is still mourning for Purvi's baby loss and not happy for Ovi's baby..

But but

Beautiful Teenage Aai Archana all decked up in Red with gajra in her hair looked like a nayi naveli dulhan who is at the temple first time with her husband LOL

She has been missing doing teerthyaatra for her daughter's loss but never ever forget to always look her best...

Dhanya ho aisi aai ka...

varsha di...still it is called archana cannot live without her parivaar, bachhe, manav...she might be representing her anger/communism for purvi's baby loss by wearing red...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Loved your post Kools. Just waiting for the precap scene. I hope Punni gives it good to Purvi and has her jumping through hoops before she reveals all to Ovi and Arjun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastisoap-criticFireLordPhoenix

Thapelo

Thapelo

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Kools The Dk part ROFL ROFL Seriously kools your commentaries will be the death of me Aai Manav ROFL where do you come up with this stuff BRILLIANT!! On a serious not I felt bad for soham today, I always loved his character infact thats the reason I'm still watching this show after 18 year leap.

Edited by Thapelo - 01 March 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
KC  gang thanks for making the last thread a hit with your diverse refreshing candid takes on the daily episodes 

Varsha , pari , masti , Kalapi Afss , gaurav [ for making me laugh with ur apt one liners] nina , tiya , anyone i have missed ...thank u guys for posting daily .

I don't know why the real sisters don't take over and show their opinions after hearing about the whole Soham issue ...how he went ultimately against Balan and decided not to shoot Manav

Purvi disgusted me today when she voiced her opinion that it was Soham who should hae died

who is she to talk this way in family matters , she is an outsider with a fishy adoption who has created havoc ever since she has come in the family yet no one said she should die ...Soham had exactly ulta fate , havoc wreaked his life when he was kidnapped due to mistakes made by adults ...who is Purvi to even talk to him thus ...he is the son of that house while she is no one

I just knew she would breast feed the baby to get it addicted to her ...such a pity Archana has gone in coma ...she needed to hear from Archana publicly what she told Soham ...wish u were dead

i want Sulochana to put garland around her head and say exactly what she told Soham and her shameful deed of breast feeding the baby in the parking lot coming out

Onir was going to expose organ trafficking when he herself does crimes at wifi's behest

wifi meanwhile tells Arjun to fabricate stories in court , Onir to compromise medical  ethics and feeds babies slyly in parking lots that belong to other people so her hold remains kayam

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 March 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87umayalKalapiznursinghcs-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
And this is a special hug for umi darling

HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalFireLordPhoenix

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And this is a special hug for umi darling

HugHugHug

Oh Kool Di Hug

Luv U Di Hug

Getting a Chance to read Ur commentary today is in Itself a Special one Di.Smile.

Going to Bed Di..Will PM U tomorrow in Detail.

Goodnight from my Side. 

Edited by umayal - 01 March 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top