Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 149

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

How i wish for that too gaurav
Just read the WU where Precap said Ovi broke in Soham's Arms while saying him dada,I m hoping that she understands Soham is becuming a good man n slaps both Arjun Purvi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : March 1:Final Warning Pg111&135 (Page 134)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I wish and pray Soham gets to know the truth and complete truth abt the dhokha, betrayal, lies and than some Purvi did along with Onir's help and Arjun's agreement...Both men were weak in front of PureVi...She controlled the whole charade...

Soham thinks tooo highly of Purvi and blames Arjun though He should take responsibility in not using is brain...He is thinking with his head not brain...Let Soham give it to him along with Pure-Vi and Onir too..

Ovi needs Soham as they both can save each other from these dysfuctional people around them..

I so hope old bigdi huvi mawaali Savita would wake up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87HillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
That Savita was interesting

I  somehow don't have hopes from Soham for blasting Purvi

he will bash Arjun yes

but the very fact that CVs r showing him involved means the Ovi Soham bonding track begins and Soham will help Ovi somehow . But i think it will be the CVs way ...by going after Mittal .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm

m_mastipari87HillyloveFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

That Savita was interesting

I  somehow don't have hopes from Soham for blasting Purvi

he will bash Arjun yes

but the very fact that CVs r showing him involved means the Ovi Soham bonding track begins and Soham will help Ovi somehow . But i think it will be the CVs way ...by going after Mittal .

Kools, 

I feel like this is yet another is leading promo for tomorrow...I don't think Soham will really blame Purvi at all...He will go bash Arjun up...might even hit him and land up in jail again? :P LOL. But I feel, Soham is gonna bring about ARVI re-union! 

I don't know how Punni Mittal are to be involved in this though? I mean who cares about Mittal after finding out the Onir did actually swap the babies? Who will care for organ trafficking when ghar mein only babies were swapped like this..I think Punni is only going to stand by and atch this entertainment...nothing else...

The only way soham can help Ovi is by understanding the panauti that Purvi has been in this girl's life from the beginning...But unfortunately, like I said, it is more plausible that she show Purvi growin a pair of wings instead of showing her punished or reprimanded. 

Soham might put sense into Ovi I feel about leaving Arjun and letting him be with Purvi...I feel like that,...I don't know...

I also feel like Ovi might not do a case on Onir after all. Because that would mean accepting that this baby swap is for real. I thin Ovi is gonna be in denial about this as well and not gonna let go of Pari. She is going to be shown like Varsha, even though her situation is nothing like hers. 

m_mastiHillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post Guys!!

The actress that Plays Ovi, is a really good Actress, she shows every emotion very  well.  
Today she was excellent, listening to Manav, it was a beautiful scene between Ovi and Manav. No matter what Ovi is a Daddy's girl, I love that. 
What I really like about Ovi is that she is very respectful and she is not arrogant, she listens to her Dad and tries to his point of view.

What Arjun and Purvi is doing Ovi, is heart breaking.  Ovi had Arjun from day one, there is no need for her to suffer like this.  Purvi is the one who came in between and Arjun is the one who was the betrayer.  How did Ovi reach this stage of suffering?

I love what Soham said today about Arjun to Onir.  He is actually very on point, without even realising how on point he is about Arjun.

It is pathetic the way Onir told Soham that Purvi had a miscarriage, and poor Soham felt her pain.  Purvi, Onir and Arjun  all disgusts me.

So it is high time everyone knows the truth according Onir, Purvi and Arjun, I hope they suffer for doing this to Ovi and fooling the rest of the family.  This trio is past dishonest.

Edited by hillydee - 09 April 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Poor Ovi has to hear about Pari's reality, in a restaurant? So low.

You know Manav and Archana are really lousy parents to their Bio Kids.  When Arjun had agreed to marry Ovi, why didn't her parents see the big mistake and insist that it did not happen? Everyone, knew that Arjun was an unfaithful person, and he has not changed even now.

I feel sick when I see how pained he looks when talking to Ovi.  
Since Ekta has already crossed all limits with morals, why not let Arjun  get kidnapped and disappear for months, then send in a replacement for Ovi to get married, since she has Pari and falls in love with him. Then Purvi can move back with Onir to Kolkatta.  

Edited by hillydee - 09 April 2013 at 10:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Umm... Just saw the episode. Dont really think that ovi heard anything. She was two tables away. I think they are going to show that she is just upset that purvi and arjun were dining together. They will show soham going beserk and arjun realising that no way can they tell her the truth.
Think its a false alarm. Nothing is going to happen. And arvi fans are going to go - look at her overreacting.

pari87m_mastiHillyloveFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Bips you really think Ovi did not hear the truth and is upset over ArVi meeting?

I was wondering myself that how could she hear ArVi's convo standing that far...But we will see tmrw if she did or not...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87bipsHillylovesashashyamFireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top