Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kalapi my dear,

I will await developments, in the hope that they might not be exactly as you have predicted. Let us see. But it is very sweet of you to be concerned about me. If I do get banned, it might be a blessing in disguise all round!!😉

As for your pertinent comment that "
the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' couple or has a different POV', the funny thing is that it precisely Balaji and Ekta who are now systematically building up the Onir-Purvi jodi, and showing Arjun and Ovi as fairly well settled by now in domesticity.

I listened to what Purvi was saying to herself in the auto
yesterday "Aap ne to mujhe apne dil  ki baat keh di. Kaash main bhi aapko bata sakti ki aapko kisi bhi cheez ke liye guilty feel karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai"

Now what do you suppose that means, quite apart from her display of TLC when the grit got into his eye?

Shyamala
Originally posted by: Kalapi

Shymala dear,

Don't bother posting to the Mods, for nothing will happen. I am sure you will get a pm and the MOds will tell you to report such posts. And when you do, nothing happens. In fact, Mods will go and close threads of Arovi and Punir, saying these subjects can be taken up in an AT, when many ppl, like you never visit an AT. The reason given of closing such threads is just to keep the forum clean. But, sadly by the same logic many threads that are open by a certain section of the audiences isn't closed down. And the reason given that these were not reported (and you report the next time, they will take actions). Of course, the minority that continuously receives warnings here, aren't sitting and waiting to report.

Now, many feel the banning and warning are mostly to protect one group only. It has come to such that, even calling them by names of the couple is being considered bashing and hurtful (although, I fail to understand how else a couple can be called).

I as a member, of course, fail to understand why the need is so much that only one group needs to be completed babied, pampered and protected and why only one 'fan group's feelings are so all important, but no one cares for anyone else's feeling. It was only in the other thread, a member commented against a person who was warned (that wasn't at all needed in my opinion) and I felt humiliated for that member that was completely uncalled for.

Anyway, this thread had been continuously targeted by members to close, although I fail to understand why come to a thread and continuously read the posts that these members do not even post against. But again, I can assure you, you will be told to report other post but only be surprised by the inaction of all the reporting you do just to check out the claim. So, the conclusion that I have reached, only one fan group matters to the forum, they feelings are important, cause they aren't adult enough to manage hurt or feel hurt at the slightest of comment or are even hurt when the other members are enjoying a light moment ' for they are in constant moaning for a fictional couple now separated and go separate ways. The rest of the fan groups/members who come a talk only about the storyline, can go South, for they should feel privileged only to have the membership to post ' and most important they can be humiliated for who cares of their feeling. And Equality, that is a dirty word.

Shymala dear, thanks for posting, but I do not want you to be banned, for here the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' copule or has a different POV. So, in short, I simply am fed up, for I am neither the time, nor the energy to fight injustice in the forum (seriously have much better things to do), but just felt like posting. Let see, how soon this thread gets closed down now.

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shymala dear,

I feel what you wrote is exactly the reason why there is no tolerance in this forum for anything in praise of Punir and ArOvi jodi and members actively seek and report those. It is as if stopping/reporting /banning such posts will somehow result in the ultimate union. KC is considered not in favor to a Purvi and Arjun union, and that is why systematically being targeted as it is considered putting forward a "different POV' that isn't the popular POV...

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Kalapi my dear,

I will await developments, in the hope that they might not be exactly as you have predicted. Let us see. But it is very sweet of you to be concerned about me. If I do get banned, it might be a blessing in disguise all round!!😉

As for your pertinent comment that "
the atmosphere is killing any posts that praises the 'other' couple or has a different POV', the funny thing is that it precisely Balaji and Ekta who are now systematically building up the Onir-Purvi jodi, and showing Arjun and Ovi as fairly well settled by now in domesticity.

I listened to what Purvi was saying to herself in the auto
yesterday "Aap ne to mujhe apne dil  ki baat keh di. Kaash main bhi aapko bata sakti ki aapko kisi bhi cheez ke liye guilty feel karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai"

Now what do you suppose that means, quite apart from her display of TLC when the grit got into his eye?

Shyamala

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What Purvi responded in her thoughts in the rickshaw  is very ambiguous

and this is the way it will be for a long long time

neither will there be ARVI milan nor PUNIR  milan

only ambiguous inuendoes

they will show shivratri poojas and PUNIR as a couple doing aartis

and they will show holi moments between ARVI

Kalapi i agree ...they  want to show Purvi as something priceless happening to Onir

when in reality without him she is nothing 

what great has she done uptill now in the marraige

nothing , except living in maika , making hubby sleep on floor and lying to all and getting overtly spoilt by granny

i get super irritated by Onir who sleeps n the floor , apologises to her profusely and thinks she is helen of troy or something

i have no patience with this kind of hen peckedness

Onir behaves as if he lacks something and has an inferiority complex

world's best OBGYN  will not sleep on floor but can afford any type of bed

and women will fall over themselves for him

Does Onir not have the  capacity to reproduce , earns less , what

he will get thousands of such Purvis who r not unwed moms but virgins who will be only too glad to give him utmost happiness ...physical and emotional

Purvi with her shady secrets is a liability

Onir bugs me when he goes on pampering Purvi and calls her Mishti

all Purvi desrves is exactly the way Mittal treats Punni

guys plzz discuss only the show . let people fast or let babas roam forget them . And a sincere request to moderators too ...closing down this thread or not , the only one in the forum with different view is your prerogative but please don't encourage or pamper the hunger fasts by young adults as something 'emotional' or 'sensitive' . Rather discourage them strongly as this is a source of worry to their parents .

Kalapi thumbnail
Kool, what bugs me why is Onir staying in Mama/mama saas sasural? He can earn, does he have no self respect? And what with Purvi, how can she allow hersef and Onir to stay with Mama/Mami, if they can't go to Kol (for whatever reason) can't they rent??😕

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Thats why Onir makes no impression on me

he doesn't correct his wife

he has zero self respect and stays with wife's mama mami inspite of mami doing insults

he has zero self esteem ...being kind and having no self esteem r 2 different things . He thinks he has been elevated by marrying Purvi and that kind of silliness puts me off

he even does crimes at wife's behest

and for all this slavery wife does not even allow the lovelorn fool to sleep up on the bed .

They have butchered Onir just as they butchered Arjun . The chawl cats surface only to taunt Varsha ...not to taunt Onir in a teekha manner .

Kalapi thumbnail

Did you notice Onir face when Ovi said she trusted him completely….not a shade of guilt or remorse, this is what Purvi has done to him….I felt sad…my POV

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Yes i noticed ...the Trinity has immense arrogance even about committing mistakes ...their justification is good intentions and 'bhalaai' of others ...just who gave them the right to do 'bhalaai' instead of minding their own freaking business is not asked by anyone [ that in itself would be a big 'bhalaai' to  society] ...each mistake is tooted as a 'tyaag' and this very arrogance has rubbed off on Onir by staying in Purvi's company .
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kalapi,

If he had shown guilt or remorse, he would have been a total fool. Why should a person mirror every emotion of his on his face?

Onir is always low key and his face is bland, but this time, there was a fleeting expression of discomfort when Ovi said that. Then again, though he knows perfectly well, being  a doctor, that the DNA test on him and Arjun will settle the matter neatly, he shows not a hint of relief either, nor does he react when Ovi says that she is sure he will help her with her plans  to sue Mittal.

That is what I like about the way Shakti plays Onir. He is like still  water, whereas the norm in PR is to ham away to glory, and the louder the better. They are all allergic to nuances, which is really an insult to the viewers. And that is passed off as good acting, Every emotion is up front, like a word being spelt out for a KG kid.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Did you notice Onir face when Ovi said she trusted him completely'.not a shade of guilt or remorse, this is what Purvi has done to him'.I felt sad'my POV

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
It was not just being low key ...at least i did not see it that way . He has zero remorse for his deed and believes implicity that Purvi , his wife has a right to 'good intentions ' . I  like the actor but its the character that i have problems with now ...his medical knowledge of knowing that the DNA test will settle the matter neatly in his favour once and for all is merely using his medical knowledge for covering  his crime and safeguarding himself . I  see no character building in it , none at all . He is taking pride and relief in lying well . Character building would have been when Ovi's innocent and implicit belief in him would have tortured his professional conscience and he would have met her privately and told her the truth and taken all the flak with quiet dignity ...what Varsha is doing right now . Character development occurs on how you rectify your moral downfall . My POV . Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail

Ok he shouldn't have shown total guilt for that could reflect that he did something wrong, but I could expect him to look sharply the other way or not to meet Ovi's eye ever again and something of this sort (nothing was shown like that and I doubt it will be shown in the future). He is unfazed because under the guidance and teaching of his Mishti, he himself has started believing he is doing good for some mahaan tyaag and some balaaii. What balaai and for whom? And who asked him to do balaai, and act God. If this was done to him, could he have accepted it ...that someone else is deciding on his behalf. All I can say, that the humble character of Onir is forever destroyed and his love for Mishti has done it. This is also the reason of lower TRP, for most Indian ppl can't accept unethical behavior, even if they have no way to stop those by themselves...it goes against the very teaching we grow up from childhood, to be noble and do right...and he being  doctor😲

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Kalapi,

If he had shown guilt or remorse, he would have been a total fool. Why should a person mirror every emotion of his on his fac?

Onir is always low key and his face is bland, but this time, there was a fleeting expression of discomfort when Ovi said that. Then again, though he knows perfectly well, being  a doctor, that the DNA test on him and Arjun will settle the matter neatly, he shows not a hint of relief either, nor does he react when Ovi says that she is sure he will help her with her plans  to sue Mittal.

That is what I like about the way Shakti plays Onir. He is like still  water, whereas the norm in PR is to ham away to glory, and the louder the better. They are all allergic to nuances, which is really an insult to the viewers. And that is passed off as good acting, Every emotion is up front, like a word being spelt out for a KG kid.

Shyamala

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago