Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Savita should put her foot down and tell Manav some hometruths and insist he tell the police it was an accident

what amazes me is that Purvi has gone scot free for the unwed pregnancy while Soham was hit so much

Purvi has spoilt Ovi's life and is now sitting in parking lots and feeding babies secretly ...her mother has no chances now of evver knowing her deeds as she has slipped in a coma

poor Soham should not have been hit like that ...Manav behaves as if he was an embarassment that the family can do without ...if an accidental shooting deseres this kind of public beating Manav should have been stripped and hit by Balan for he almost shot Soham  dead.

The truth must eventually come out about Purvi, she can't go free for what she did. It was bad enough she hid her pregnancy but now she played mahaan and gave her child away without blinking. It was ridiculous! Still, even she shouldn't face what Soham did today and no this is not because I like Purvi. I just don't think any human being should face such extremes like Soham did in this episode.

I completely agree, Manav shot Soham that too intentionally yet did not face such punishment so why should Soham? Manav was wrong and destroyed here
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Archana has not paid for her kaands abt court case and soham kidnapping and went scot free all thanks to Manav so what makes us think Purvi will get her punishment or will get exposed.. Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcom back Kool,s Commentry, Pre-cap made me so scared What the hell Purvi is doing? is she the same Purvi who was fighting for her mother's Rights and look at her now feeding her baby secretly just because of her Wrong decisions, I am sure cvs just doing drama about Mittal knowing Onir secret nothing wll come out just like vinay got killed, some how Mittal will back off.
I m really sad once my favourite character in the show now I dont feel like watching her scenes and I just FF them.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi will also go scot free like her mother. She hasn't got any punishment for her kaands yet. When will she get? If the truth comes out of baby swaping then it is Onir who'll face problems. Even he may lose his certificate if Ovi files a case against him. But Purvi? She'll be praised more for her sacrifice(!!!). Everyone will say How Mahaan Purvi! She sacrificed her baby for her sister! And if the truth of the baby's paternity comes out then she'll be praised even more for her errr...mm... Tyag(!).
Do you guys remember how Archana went scot free in Soham's kidnaping track. After 18 years they showed that Archana was a devi and Varsha snatched away Soham. But exact fact was not like that. It was Archana who lend her baby to Varsha for years. And then she demand the baby back. So Varsha got agressive. If Archu didn't give Soham to Varsha for years then Varsha won't develop such feelings for Soham. Then before 18 years we saw the main reason of ArMan separation was the court case filed by Archu and Soham's kidnapping. But after 18 years we've to digest that Savita was the soul reason of their separation. How funny! Savita just made the best use of chance she got for creating rift between them. She didn't filed any case against Manav. She didn't tell Archana to lend Soham to Varsha. But she was proved the culprit. No hope for PR. CVs lost it. It is beyond repair now.
One thing I was thinking what happened to Manav's Canada house? Why don't they think of that house for one single time? They lived there for long 18 years not 18 hours. They can now shift to Canada for the sake of Archana's better treatment. In fact I want Purvi to stay away from Ovi's life. But this Sulo won't let this happen. She is telling her Damad to become a house husband! If D family moved to Canada then at least Ovi can lead a tension free life.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashi this is nothing

more disgusting things r to follow

like marrow track and second ARVI sex scene

I really really dunno why Ovi is not told any truth ...that Arjun had sex with Purvi bfore marraige and given to her like a half eaten mango , that her baby died , that they still want ech other inspite of the marraiges to others ...if Arjun can boldly tell in party that he still loves his ex ...what fear is there of taking a family meeting and telling the truth ...doesn't the poor girl who has lost her baby and thinks she has a marraige deserve to know the truth ...she can pick pieces of her shattered life and go back to Canada and focus on her modelling career ...she can take her brother Sachu with her who any way has no role ...what fear does ARVI  have of the wrath of Ovi's maika ...nothing ...what did they do after the shameful party disclosure ...nothing ...what did they do when Arjun left her in a complicated pregnant state alone and went to Kolkata ...nothing ...what did they do when Arjun broke off with Ovi and declared he was marrying her sis ...nothing ...infact Manav even decided to do Purvi's kanyadaan ...so what fear is there for Purvi ...Let Ovi go to Canada na ...go and sit by Arjun and sing lullabies while he stares fascinatedly at your face ...Onir who has compromised his medical degree will surely sign on divorce papers with a saintly smile ...whats the problem ...why do these sneaky harkats that will drive a person insane ...once she was driven to death ...now what is the agenda ...drive her to insanity by getting the baby addicted to her doodh ...how simply cruel r these lies and sneaky games ...her deal which is constantly tooted as a paap in this serial was  stupid but direct , across the table where all parties knew exactly what they were doing ...what is this maha paap called
Afss_94 thumbnail
Kool di superb post. I was thinking the same. Why is Purvi fearing now? D family is good for nothing. And now Archana isn't there to sing Sanskari songs too. She can expose herself easily and can enjoy her life with her once jeeju!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ...Archana is not there to be shocked and slap her ...Sulo is too full of Archana's coma , Manav is useless , he hits his own children but pampers Purvi by putting her in his will and agreeing to do her  kanya daan ...who bothers about teenaged Teju ...let Ovi get on with her life na ...when truth is known , person feels sad but accepts bitter truth as truth and finds a way to move on with life ...if told now the girl can divorce , start all over again , and perhaps land a guy who appreciates her loyalty and looks ...she is still young and beautiful ...she can have a career , second marraige , anything ...as time elapses it will be more and more difficult ...why destroy her ...hasn't Purvi done enough ...go na , marry jeeju and breast feed ur baby with full maternal haq ... Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: m_masti

i am not liking soham character...he has sanskari booth on him...he supports archu and purvi...when we see the past, it was completely manav who was protecting soham all the time...

agreed😊
Afss_94 thumbnail
I remember this song when I read the part of Purvi's breast feeding in your KC Kool di. Sorry for not doing a translation. Feeling lazy 🤣.
Purvi can sing this song and demand her baby back any time.
tune mera doodh piya hai,
tu bilkul mere jaisa hai
tujh mein hai khoon
mera..
tujh mein hai khoon mera,
tu bilkul mere jaisa hai
tu bilkul mere jaisa hai
tu bilkul mere jaisa hai
tujh mein hai khoon mera,
tu bilkul mere jaisa hai