Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Well written as always..Your words captured Zoya's thoughts perfectly😊 Today's epi was such a welcome relief from all the heavy duty drama of the past few weeks..Am in love with all the Asad Zoya scenes today..Right from the first one where Zoya lands on Asad's bed till the precap😳 The way Zoya stammered looking for an excuse was adorable..And the best part is Asad totally doesn't mind..All he did was give a few frustrated looks..Surprisingly, i liked the Ayaan-Zoya interaction as well..Given their character, the two can make for awesome friends(nothing beyond that😡)..Now coming to the other scene, Its clear that Zoya has understood Asad's weekness..Even if there is the slightest of threats to her safety, Asad would panic..She made full use of the same to make Asad come along with her..What transpired later was brilliant..Though she was faking it initially, she totally got carried away and there is no doubting that her thank you was heartfelt and genuine..Now i so cant wait for Monday after watching the precap..I loved the way Asad hugged her back..There was so much concern, tenderness and love in that one gesture😳 Am pretty sure Asad is going to misunderstand every single action of Zoya once the plan is revealed..Zoya is going to fall into her own trap and even her genuine emotions are gonna be miscontrued as fake by Asad Am not sure how Asad wil get convinced this time..Given how difficult it has been for him to come this far and be receptive, am not sure how he'l react if he feels that his emotions were played with Hopefully, Zoya feels guilty and some how helps Asad reach Court on time..I really really don want another misunderstanding..

P.S..Pls don tell me that Billo Rani is gonna be paired with Asad..That would be horrendous..She looks super tacky and the whole thought of even a friendship between Asad and that female makes me cringe🤢

Thank you and i always love the way you look at things. Yes. Zoe has tapped into Asad's weakness for her  safety. And she didn't even have to ask Asad. Just a feeler that something  could happen to her and Mr.Khan leaves everything and goes with Zoe. Yes,  Zoe can be faking anything but her emotion for Asad. 

Asad has let Zoe in and i don't want him to shut her out when he thinks that Zoe just played around with his emotions for her word to  Dilshad.

I think i will take a look at Billo Rani first.😆
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Beautiful description of Zoya's feelings. Wonderful post!

Thanks a lot.😃
Originally posted by: zam123

Fabulous episode and equally fabulous writeup by you. Loved your humorous style. I hope too that Asad understands Zoya for her emotional hugging was not part of stopping him going to the court. Really loved the dramabaz Zoya which I think Asad understood what she was doing but still went with her to make sure she is safe. I also like the interaction of Ayaan and Zoya and I am not afraid of any romance between them now. Ayaan may fall for her and flirt but Zoya will never fall for him I am 100% sure no matter what is shown.

As for Billo Rani, I feel as if I know her yet I can not place her. One question for you, as I did not see the first few episodes clearly. Her cousin aapi in one of the episode said something like hope she does not find out what had happen 20 years ago with her parents.  Is that true or it is me getting confused. 

Thanks. :-)...Knowing Asad , i think its difficult that he will understand that Zoe's sentiments while hugging him were real IF he comes to know of Zoe's plan. I also think that Zoe will always love Asad . Ayaan is their test of fire. 

I think Aapi did say something like that but am not sure either.😆
Originally posted by: Jayne

I would like to say that while it was enjoyable - all wishful thinking, of course! 😛- by and large, most people would offer comfort to anyone who is clearly suffering.
Most would also return a hug if someone uses their shoulder to cry on - the standard, 'there, there' pats on the shoulder... perhaps awkwardly given if guy to girl and vice versa.

Just because the 'Mitvaa..' song played it the background, that coupled with our fevered imaginations, shot that scene into another category altogether. 😆

Jayne

Thanks Jayne😃. I would hold your argument absolutely true and valid  if i had not witnessed Asad's Mangalpur outburst  , his alarm on his feelings and his prior emotional attachment to Zoe. Its not about Mitwaa playing in the background or our fevered imaginations.If Asad and Zoe had no emotional bonding and if Asad's face was not a give away in the precap, then, yes, it would be nothing more than a human thing to hug someone who needs comfort.
Originally posted by: ujala26

amazing analysis..
luvd it :)

Thank you. :-)
21-07 thumbnail
the scene where ayaan said : bhaijaan aapki awaaz itni patli kaise ho gayi...cracked me up!!🤣
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loves yr post.

Two things , I think whatever the plan , the hug is spontaneous as there is no way she could have predicted Asad ka hand on her shoulder.

Sec, I do not think AYaan will get introduced to Zoya as the guest from Asad. That is why , never mention of her name ifs notice.
He would never fall for the guest as he is aware heis brother hasslmething for her. He meets her putsideaszZoya, is after an mu , Zoya gets thrown out of the house and then can go after her.
What. Do u think
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was amazing loved it...:)
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks Jayne😃. I would hold your argument absolutely true and valid  if i had not witnessed Asad's Mangalpur outburst  , his alarm on his feelings and his prior emotional attachment to Zoe. Its not about Mitwaa playing in the background or our fevered imaginations.If Asad and Zoe had no emotional bonding and if Asad's face was not a give away in the precap, then, yes, it would be nothing more than a human thing to hug someone who needs comfort.

And only on THAT basis does my imagination run fevered as well!😃
That particular scene, I\have watched and re-watched so many times, its a wonder my computer can still hold it in an uncorrupted form.😉

We are building a lot of castles from that, but I do think we are justified...at least from Uhsud's POV.
Zoya, I feel, is still at that stage that if she does not get together with Usud, will feel the pinch, but not heartbreak.
Her heart is not completely engaged as yet.
Gosh! I do love it when the guy loves the girl a bit (actually, a whole lot!) more!😉

Jayne

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Superb post :-)