Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Radhe.. What are the reasons you think Radhe is doing this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reasons for Radhe actions" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I think envy, since he is envious of his brother, he proably hates that Massa gave him away to her brother when he was small, and so he is destroying her sons and their upbringings

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nice views.. I think along the same line too.. In addition, I think he is doing all this so he can prove that he is good valued than his bros though not raised by Massa as we know all the bros were doing bad tings except Radhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yeah kev, but honestly he is just sick to do all these things.

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yep really sick!! I prefer don't talk to the family but trying to harm my own fam?? Never!! But villains are villains right.. They do it best lol

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
He wants to backstab his parents for sending him away and is envious of his brothers. He wants to be termed as a hero even though he is the evil one.

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yeah rupimon, well said, Thumbs Up that is exactly what radhe is trying to do

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Well he did play the role well.. He indeed justify his jealosuy but to no avail.. What a cruel person.. But it wasa worth watching

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.