Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Falling for my EX-BIWI - An OS

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

RK's Point of View

Its been so many day's since I took my long lost revenge on My Ex-biwi !!

But the day I saw her break

Something broke inside me ! I didn't understand what ?! I could feel it but the influence of alcohol was too much on me .

I made her cry , something I wanted to ever since she slapped me but at the same time I wanted to wipe off her tears ...

'Its strange the one who gives u tears is the only one who can stop u from crying' soo true I thought

But my motive was completed . The rest I don't care .

But something broke inside me ...

I checked myself in the mirror , over n over again . My expressions always painful . Why aint I happy ? Why aint I smiling ? I got what I wanted !

Days passed by , everyone tried to make me feel that I love Madhu aka mrs. Ex Kundra .. Maa , Bittuji they tried hard !! Somewhere deep down I know their efforts didn't go waste , but I chose to be in denial. Revenge was my motive and my Junoon.

How could a guy like me ever fall in love ?

But then the day came when I saw her on my sets . A new Madhu Strong Bala. Fire in her eyes , anger in her mind and pain in her heart , she stood right infront of me , looking straight into my eyes .

The first thing I wanted to do was to hug her , hug her tight and say 'come back to me '

Yes I missed her

But NO, revenge was all I wanted

I wanted to break her and I did .

But have I fallen for her in the process ?

I smirked and continued insulting her .
But this time she didn't back off , instead she back fired .

Ahaaan !! Madhu's new avatar was impressing me , but something ached in my heart to see her suffering , to see My Ex biwi working as a hair dresser in my own film.

I wanted to take her home and tell her 'its alright , I'm there with u ' but then how could I possibly bow down ? Revenge was my plan ! Not love.

Love ? Am I getting it right ??
Am I feeling something like love ?

Nahhh !!! RK can nver fall in love .

Everyday I insulted her hoping she would never return back , hoping the more she stays away from me , the more I can move on .

But I was stuck . Stuck in that bloody revenge of mine .

Madhu ! Madhu ! What have u done to me ? I thought

Madhu didn't do anything , instead I took away her happiness . My inner voice reverted

I drank till it suppressed !!
And I succeeded .

But the day she massaged my head , I thought it'l make her nervous , but it ended making me uncomfortable . I missed her touch . Her touch so tender . Aargghhh ! I grabbed the chair tightly not wanting to lose control.

Our hands brushed , I felt a current , a current so strong , I could just take her into my arms and kiss her till eternity

But eventually I lost control the moment I saw her fall . My heart pained to see her in pain. I wanted to soothe her pain , but then I had given her a pain for lifetime. I could never soothe that . So I chose not to show that I care so I carefully manipulated my words .

But I did care !

I tried harder , made her be my herione ... Got her dressed in something she wouldn't dare to wear . I wanted to get rid of her thoughts, I was sure after this she wouldn't return. But yet again she stood infront of me in looking Beautiful in that dress. For a second I wanted to pick her up and take her to 'our' sorry 'my' room and love her like never before .
But I wanted to get rid of her . it was making me feel weak day by day

I slowly started insulting her more , as I took off her stole , her tears fell on my hand , making me weak .. Her tears made my heart sink and I couldn't do what I wanted to . I felt lost !

'Pack up' was all my lips could utter !

And again , Yet another slap from Madhu . This time I didn't crave for a revenge I just didn't want her to see me weak . I pushed her away from me

But revenge revenge revenge ! Was all I thought

i was supposed to be happy but NO i was probably the most lost man alive ! 

I got dipali , I made her jealous but again she stood right infront of me ,determined and strong .

Her eyes on fire

I was happy seeing her back . Yes I was happy . I wanted her infront of my eyes . I missed her !

Her eyes so big , her lips so soft ! I remembered when we kissed , wen she saved me . Wen we were close . I missed all of that .

I missed my Madhu ...

Am I in love ? I questioned myself again

and this time I couldn't lie to myself .

my heart screamed

'Yes I'm in love wid my Ex biwi.'

I fell in love wid her while taking my own Revenge !! Yes I did .

p.s - do let me know how u guys found it πŸ˜³
Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Wow! WOW! Zaru! I loved this! Loved how you showed his contradicting thoughts over the past couple weeks and his final acceptance in the end! That's amazing. I hope we get his acceptance soon and I would love to see his repentance as well. This was really good Zaru <3.   Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AwesomeπŸ‘
Beautifully written
Al981 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wahoo Awesome Zara Dear !!!😳
Wonderfully Written [>:D>]
Loved it ❀️
Zara_92 thumbnail
Thankyou everyone πŸ˜Š
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Zara dats simply owesome really lovd it
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simple and Sweet Zara...
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
zara that was so amazing!!!

how creatively u wrote RK's POV.
really gr8!!
Zara_92 thumbnail
thankyou guys πŸ˜³
Imperfect_One thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your OS totally reflected RK's current status of mind!
So beautifully written πŸ‘