Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hdfan

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by designersaini

oye veena yaad toh karo re..mein bi hoo yaha

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.

chalo tu hai mere saat..hum dono saat saat dektehai kal seBig smile

awww rishi ke bina hai kya hai HD mein bolo..watching only for him & for my goden jodi Inshi

Desperately waiting for Jugadu Rishi Kumar & inshi back yaar..bahut hogaya rishi ki crying scenes

Ranjini ji...me too watching hd on tv n bearing dis torture only for rishi...n inshi...Smile

lol hahahhaa chalo hum teeno ek saat baitkar dektehai firStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22--Divya--

--Divya-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Divya--
--Divya--

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.

awww rishi ke bina hai kya hai HD mein bolo..watching only for him & for my goden jodi Inshi

Desperately waiting for Jugadu Rishi Kumar & inshi back yaar..bahut hogaya rishi ki crying scenes

Ranjini ji...me too watching hd on tv n bearing dis torture only for rishi...n inshi...Smile

Yaaa...LOL Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

I finally watched the episode!!! and yes it was a better one. Well, after everyone saying that the episode was so good, Dia 's comment made me feel that it was only her who thought high but not very high of the episode but I am in the club too. 
High but not very high...that about sums it up for me...Are you in this high but not very high club also?
Funniest was when Kabir tells Indu  "aunty bimar hai" and Indu gets back saying "aunty hongi tumhari, meri toh mummy hai" ROFL I was going to comment on this too...I lied before, I did laugh thru this part of the episode.  The way Indu said this was awesome. LOL Actually there was another part where Kabir says something like wow hamari husna theek hogayi and Kutumb says " Kya khaakh theek hui hai" ROFL 
Also, how all the Sharmas started speaking all at once. The doctor declared that she has partial amnesia without any check up, I think. She asked everyone to get out and when she was taking them out that's when she declared it. And how could Kabir answer Rishi's phone. He is an army official, they are supposed to be way more descent than me at least and I would never touch someone els's phone. Anyways, thanks to him for doing that to give Rishi time to do whatever he did. Also, Indira ko mental illness hai na toh why did she start coughing when Indu hugged her. Dizziness was expected but coughing Confused ROFL ROFL Yes this kind of dizziness is expected in the world of tele serials...ahhh too much stress...sensory overload...memory overload...aaahhh! 

This is for the first time I won't praise Rishi as much as Vats. Sumit totally rocked. The scene where he was explaining Indu's behavior to Kabir and Husna, the way his eyes kept moving from one to the other and each time he looked at Indira, he got stuck for a little longer. That hold was unblemished, spotless.  Agreed! 

Anyway, it was better than lot of other episodes.

Dia!! congrats girl!!! KaShi is still intact LOL and the precap thankfully was a dream sequence LOL tumhari rooh ki awaz ki they will be back together did work LOL  Iss baar to baal baal bach gaye!  But we're not out of danger zone yet!  I hope we get some heart-to-heart talks in the coming episodesLOL

Edit : Indu got he taste of her medicine. itne din se Rishi ko Indira se door rehne ko bol rahi thi aur ab jab khud ko dur rehne ko bola ja raha hai toh Ouch. \ Arrey, aap bhi shuru ho gaye...taste of her own medicine...the forum is already full of this LOL I really feel bad for her and i understand why she was telling Rishi to stay away and she is just a kid who could not stay away from her mom.

AllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
caught it on net fabulous performance by sumit . this is his episode but left sad impact for long time 

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishanHeema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by _saumya_

I finally watched the episode!!! and yes it was a better one. Well, after everyone saying that the episode was so good, Dia 's comment made me feel that it was only her who thought high but not very high of the episode but I am in the club too. 
High but not very high...that about sums it up for me...Are you in this high but not very high club also? yeah! there were parts that were good and there were parts which were serious and hilarious.
Funniest was when Kabir tells Indu  "aunty bimar hai" and Indu gets back saying "aunty hongi tumhari, meri toh mummy hai" ROFL I was going to comment on this too...I lied before, I did laugh thru this part of the episode.  The way Indu said this was awesome. LOL Actually there was another part where Kabir says something like wow hamari husna theek hogayi and Kutumb says " Kya khaakh theek hui hai" ROFL oh yes ! how can I miss that in the musical tone Kutumb uses ROFL
Also, how all the Sharmas started speaking all at once. The doctor declared that she has partial amnesia without any check up, I think. She asked everyone to get out and when she was taking them out that's when she declared it. And how could Kabir answer Rishi's phone. He is an army official, they are supposed to be way more descent than me at least and I would never touch someone els's phone. Anyways, thanks to him for doing that to give Rishi time to do whatever he did. Also, Indira ko mental illness hai na toh why did she coughing when Indu hugged her. Dizziness was expected but coughing Confused ROFL ROFL Yes this kind of dizziness is expected in the world of tele serials...ahhh too much stress...sensory overload...memory overload...aaahhh! 

This is for the first time I won't praise Rishi as much as Vats. Sumit totally rocked. The scene where he was explaining Indu's behavior to Kabir and Husna, the way his eyes kept moving from one to the other and each time he looked at Indira, he got stuck for a little longer. That hold was unblemished, spotless.  Agreed! 

Anyway, it was better than lot of other episodes.

Dia!! congrats girl!!! KaShi is still intact LOL and the precap thankfully was a dream sequence LOL tumhari rooh ki awaz ki they will be back together did work LOL  Iss baar to baal baal bach gaye!  But we're not out of danger zone yet!  I hope we get some heart-to-heart talks in the coming episodesLOL LOL Rishi is behaving properly so things won't take an ugly turn till Kabir is behaving properly but that surely has to come to an end. LOL

Edit : Indu got he taste of her medicine. itne din se Rishi ko Indira se door rehne ko bol rahi thi aur ab jab khud ko dur rehne ko bola ja raha hai toh Ouch. \ Arrey, aap bhi shuru ho gaye...taste of her own medicine...the forum is already full of this LOL Oh ! forum me iski hulchul thi mujhe pata nahi tha  nahi toh would not have dared to create  a scene over such a thing LOLI really feel bad for her and i understand why she was telling Rishi to stay away and she is just a kid who could not stay away from her mom.

nutan7TBDRESSAllThingsNice

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Sv steals the day of show. No words to say Mind blowing performanceClapRishillious epispode

Edited by ratisumitvats - 04 March 2013 at 5:07am

AllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

you inspire me I join you .

AllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Kanan welcome back as TM!! IHugHugI am sure Dia and Saumya  relieve that you are taking your job back and they are just  PRN writers. Both of them did excellent job.
    Excellent episode . I really loved every thing, I did not get mad at Indu!! 8 yr old craving for her mother!!! But when Babali pushed her It was different story!!
   Rishi at his best!!!  I did not want to see the episode because I thought it was going to be TUG OF WAR between TWO Soutans  and lots of Mary Shrimatiji and Mary Began Rant! I had enough of this and over dosed from Zara and Indira . Mera Rishi and Mera Ishi .
    Superb performance by  SV!! Hats off to him. Last two episodes he has displayed varieties of emotions and done it with excellent talent!!  ClapClapHis speech and explanation about Indu's behavior was OOToot??? !! I did not mind his cry I think he needed one!!!! His attempts to remind Husna about him were out standing !!  Yesterday. I did not like him as desperate husband on the staircase but when I watched his acting I forgot about context . I thought I nailed  both episodes. He was  excellent  . Best one was todays episode!!Finally , Illa had good script for Rishi,
        Doctors on HD are great!!! They excel in many things!!At least   her advised was not bad !! But  HD as  role model for her Daughter ? She needs  to see Psychiatrist !! 
     I must write this.  I love movie Sadama!!! One of my presentation   for family training to "avoiding over trying " I used the same scene to prove my point!!! It  is the best scene in movie !!Many family try very hard and they go overboard and mess up persons recovery process!! I thought  you gave the best example .
     I am looking forward for Mondays episode!! Finally Illa gave us great Friday cliffhanger!! Rishi talking and communicating with Indu was best!!  What he said was great!!  Finally we are getting some where. But you have to talk about that bloody article , I must write this , This is only article  and Rishi  is taking hit for it . Now  this is supposed to be Munna's idea !  RIshi never acted on it!! If he is just thinking about it then why everyone is  that he will use zara?Every one is making big issues about it that's very upseting !! Rishi is not allowed to have bad thought? We all do!! 
   But we should live  for  today . one day at a time and enjoy today's episode. Tomorrow will be diffident story!! 
  THANKS FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT POST ON RISHI!!! And the episode!!ClapClapClap

thanks to thread maker and Heema Ranjini and all . i shall back

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishanHeema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index