Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thats what I always say that if the story is not touching normal viewers with not catch them inspite of best acting.

Rishi,iske baare mein jitna bhi kahu kam hai.CVS ko bohot saare characters ke liye bohit saare artists mil jaayenge but Rishi proved today that ye Rishi naam ka apne makaanmalkin ka kiraaydaar ek hi tha,ek hi hai aur ek hi rahega,no one can replace Rishi 

Cvs ko ye pata nehi hai ke inke paas kitna bara KOHINOOR hai.

I thank to Sumit to give such a spledid performance.Today I can say that may be its not for all but for your blind fans you are the oxygen for HD and for that we'll always be greatful to you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13light_28AllThingsNiceTBDRESSadinats07RanjinikishanHeema22--Divya--designersaini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poignant epi (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

oye veena yaad toh karo re..mein bi hoo yaha

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
Ranjini... Big smilehey  i watch his part in  youtube, i never miss his performance...but today i watched the full episode ...and as usual he was mind blowing... so for me nothing new... he is always the best...god bless him

golden wordsTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceadinats07

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
[.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry...cannot type too much..injured hand. hope to be able to respond tomorrow n some detail.

And...hi...my name's Kanan Smile

[/QUOTE]
ohh kanan.. ur hand is injured.please do TC. but still gave a very nice update...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Such a well written post. :) I don't come here often..but whenever I come and read such posts makes me want to come back more often. I haven't watched the episode yet, and from the precap, it looked awfu too melodramatic. But now after reading your post, it actually makes me want to watch it.
Btw were there any Husna-Sahib scenes... or was it just Rishi-Indu?

AllThingsNice

designersaini

IF-Sizzlerz

designersaini

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by designersaini

no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.

chalo tu hai mere saat..hum dono saat saat dektehai kal seBig smile

awww rishi ke bina hai kya hai HD mein bolo..watching only for him & for my goden jodi Inshi

Desperately waiting for Jugadu Rishi Kumar & inshi back yaar..bahut hogaya rishi ki crying scenes

AllThingsNice--Divya--

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
OMG, is this who I think it is!...Welcome back KananHug

I haven't seen the episode yet (was at the dentist getting a root canalAngry)...But your analysis tempts me to watch it.  Even before I watch the episode though, I can say this about your analysis...I love how after every sentence of praise for the episode today, you are quick to tame everyone's expectations about what's to come ROFL We know HD so well.  Okay will be back after I watch the episode!!

AllThingsNice

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

OMG, is this who I think it is!...Welcome back KananHug
I haven't seen the episode yet (was at the dentist getting a root canalAngry)...But your analysistempts me to watch it. Even before I watch the episode though, I can say this about your analysis...I love how after every sentence of praise for the episode today, you are quick to tame everyone's expectations about what's to come ROFLWe know HD so well. Okay will be back after I watch the episode!!
i swear this has something to do with shani ROFL anyone who starts doing episode analysis gets haunted by shani in one way or otger ROFL or may be savita's atma... who is punishing us for forgetting her too soon ROFL

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.