Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Diya...

hey Kanan welcome back...Big smile nice post as usual...
hmmm...rishi rishi rishi everywhere...wht a performance wow...hats off...Clap
felt sad for Indu Poor girl Ouch

Thank you candy for the praise. Sumit as Rishi was indeed too good today   Clap
Indu's behaviour even though went a bit overboard but she is only a kid and what else could be expected of a kid who just went through all that.

ROFL mai kanan hu... ROFL maine saumya ka hath borrow kia hai kyuki.mera toota hua hai ROFL saumya ne toh episode bhi nahi dekha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poignant epi (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Thank you candy for the praise. Sumit as Rishi was indeed too good today   Clap
Indu's behaviour even though went a bit overboard but she is only a kid and what else could be expected of a kid who just went through all that.

ROFL mai kanan hu... ROFL maine saumya ka hath borrow kia hai kyuki.mera toota hua hai ROFL saumya ne toh episode bhi nahi dekha ROFL

Double like Big smile

Edited by AllThingsNice - 01 March 2013 at 10:27am

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Thanks, DiyaSmile Yes, it was a Rishi episode. Did you catch it?

God KD ! Now stop replying. Also, apka scrap padh ke I decided to be Kanan for today but mera.jivan kora kagaz kora hi reh gaya.. ROFL .

What about song of the day. OK skip it. Dia our Heema di.can add that.

Edited by _saumya_ - 01 March 2013 at 10:31am

AllThingsNice

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
AllThingsNice
i just watched now reading all the comment.. yes Rishi made me remember one of the finest actor kamal.. gosh i still remember sadma scene...the full movie was of sridevi and the last 10 min was of kamalhassn.. and he nailed it...

today watching sumit.. he just nailed it.. yes he always gives his best inspite of worst script he always gets.. but he tries to overcome the short fall of script and direction.

a big bow from my side .. Clapand then i loved indu the most. this girl if she chooses this industry and if luck favours her .. she will go places..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishanHeema22

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oye veena yaad toh karo re..mein bi hoo yaha

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Thanks, Diya Smile Yes, it was a Rishi episode. Did you catch it?

yes  Big smile
@ Sumi ...u r too much ROFL
ROFL

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

oye veena yaad toh karo re..mein bi hoo yaha

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
Ranjini... Big smilehey  i watch his part in  youtube, i never miss his performance...but today i watched the full episode ...and as usual he was mind blowing... so for me nothing new... he is always the best...god bless him

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

AllThingsNice i just watched now reading all the comment.. yes Rishi made me remember one of the finest actor kamal.. gosh i still remember sadma scene...the full movie was of sridevi and the last 10 min was of kamalhassn.. and he nailed it...

today watching sumit.. he just nailed it.. yes he always gives his best inspite of worst script he always gets.. but he tries to overcome the short fall of script and direction.

a big bow from my side .. Clapand then i loved indu the most. this girl if she chooses this industry and if luck favours her .. she will go places..

Sorry...cannot type too much..injured hand. hope to be able to respond tomorrow n some detail.

And...hi...my name's Kanan Smile

Edited by AllThingsNice - 01 March 2013 at 10:53am

adinats07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.