Poignant epi - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

oye veena yaad toh karo re..mein bi hoo yaha

deka mere hero ki acting? abh muje bi taarif karo, because all of u have stopped watching now but i am the only one who is watching for my rishi/sumit
no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.
Originally posted by designersaini

no di,im also watching dis torture jst fr my Rishi/Sumit.god bless him n hats off 2 him fr his mindblowing acting in evry epi especially 2days.he jst made me cry.seriously,his evry act looks so natural.

chalo tu hai mere saat..hum dono saat saat dektehai kal se😃

awww rishi ke bina hai kya hai HD mein bolo..watching only for him & for my goden jodi Inshi

Desperately waiting for Jugadu Rishi Kumar & inshi back yaar..bahut hogaya rishi ki crying scenes
OMG, is this who I think it is!...Welcome back Kanan🤗

I haven't seen the episode yet (was at the dentist getting a root canal😡)...But your analysis tempts me to watch it.  Even before I watch the episode though, I can say this about your analysis...I love how after every sentence of praise for the episode today, you are quick to tame everyone's expectations about what's to come 🤣 We know HD so well.  Okay will be back after I watch the episode!!
Originally posted by Walden

OMG, is this who I think it is!...Welcome back Kanan🤗
I haven't seen the episode yet (was at the dentist getting a root canal😡)...But your analysistempts me to watch it. Even before I watch the episode though, I can say this about your analysis...I love how after every sentence of praise for the episode today, you are quick to tame everyone's expectations about what's to come 🤣We know HD so well. Okay will be back after I watch the episode!!
i swear this has something to do with shani 🤣 anyone who starts doing episode analysis gets haunted by shani in one way or otger 🤣 or may be savita's atma... who is punishing us for forgetting her too soon 🤣
Kanan welcome back as TM!! I🤗🤗I am sure Dia and Saumya  relieve that you are taking your job back and they are just  PRN writers. Both of them did excellent job.
    Excellent episode . I really loved every thing, I did not get mad at Indu!! 8 yr old craving for her mother!!! But when Babali pushed her It was different story!!
   Rishi at his best!!!  I did not want to see the episode because I thought it was going to be TUG OF WAR between TWO Soutans  and lots of Mary Shrimatiji and Mary Began Rant! I had enough of this and over dosed from Zara and Indira . Mera Rishi and Mera Ishi .
    Superb performance by  SV!! Hats off to him. Last two episodes he has displayed varieties of emotions and done it with excellent talent!!  His speech and explanation about Indu's behavior was OOT !! I did not mind his cry I think he needed one!!!! His attempts to remind Husna about him were out standing !!  Yesterday. I did not like him as desperate husband on the staircase but when I watched his acting I forgot about context . I thought I nailed  both episodes. He was  excellent  . Best one was todays episode!!Finally , Illa had good script for Rishi,
        Doctors on HD are great!!! They excel in many things!!At least   her advised was not bad !! But  HD as  role model for her Daughter ? She needs  to see Psychiatrist !! 
     I must write this.  I love movie Sadama!!! One of my presentation   for family training to "avoiding over trying " I used the same scene to prove my point!!! It  is the best scene in movie !!Many family try very hard and they go overboard and mess up persons recovery process!! I thought  you gave the best example .
     I am looking forward for Mondays episode!! Finally Illa gave us great Friday cliffhanger!! Rishi talking and communicating with Indu was best!!  What he said was great!!  Finally we are getting some where. But you have to talk about that bloody article , I must write this , This is only article  and Rishi  is taking hit for it . Now  this is supposed to be Munna's idea !  RIshi never acted on it!! If he is just thinking about it then why everyone is  that he will use zara?Every one is making big issues about it that's very upseting !! Rishi is not allowed to have bad thought? We all do!! 
   But we should live  for  today . one day at a time and enjoy today's episode. Tomorrow will be diffident story!! 
  THANKS FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT POST ON RISHI!!! And the episode!!

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Thats what I always say that if the story is not touching normal viewers with not catch them inspite of best acting.

Rishi,iske baare mein jitna bhi kahu kam hai.CVS ko bohot saare characters ke liye bohit saare artists mil jaayenge but Rishi proved today that ye Rishi naam ka apne makaanmalkin ka kiraaydaar ek hi tha,ek hi hai aur ek hi rahega,no one can replace Rishi 

Cvs ko ye pata nehi hai ke inke paas kitna bara KOHINOOR hai.

I thank to Sumit to give such a spledid performance.Today I can say that may be its not for all but for your blind fans you are the oxygen for HD and for that we'll always be greatful to you.

Paulmoni . Great response!!  I must tell you I just loved what you wrote on SV profile . I was going to PM you  but  decided to acknowledge  it publicly !!  It was the best compliments written for SV. I am sure he appreciates it !! 
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Wow, a HD episode after ages that I wasn't continuously laughing thru!! And not only did I not laugh, I actually felt engaged with what was being shown. This has to be epic! 

Rishi/SV was really amazing. I particularly liked the initial scenes where the realization that Indira had no memory of him was setting in and the scene in the latter half where he breaks down in solitude. 
The doctor's advice was expected...don't try to remind Indira of her past life...this will "stress" her brain too much- she doesen't give enough credit to a brain that survives malgianant BT ðŸ˜²  But I'm guessing that this advice does not apply to Kabir.  So I'm assuming that Kabir will find out that Husna is really Indira.  I'd like to see his reaction. 
BTW, does Husna/Indira remember the time she spent in the mental asylum in Pakistan?  Or do her memories start when she met Kabir and stop when she was separated from him? 

Originally posted by Heema22

Paulmoni . Great response!!  I must tell you I just loved what you wrote on SV profile . I was going to PM you  but  decided to acknowledge  it publicly !!  It was the best compliments written for SV. I am sure he appreciates it !! 
thank you😊
I finally watched the episode!!! and yes it was a better one. Well, after everyone saying that the episode was so good, Dia 's comment made me feel that it was only her who thought high but not very high of the episode but I am in the club too. 

Funniest was when Kabir tells Indu  "aunty bimar hai" and Indu gets back saying "aunty hongi tumhari, meri toh mummy hai" 🤣
Also, how all the Sharmas started speaking all at once. The doctor declared that she has partial amnesia without any check up, I think. She asked everyone to get out and when she was taking them out that's when she declared it. And how could Kabir answer Rishi's phone. He is an army official, they are supposed to be way more descent than me at least and I would never touch someone els's phone. Anyways, thanks to him for doing that to give Rishi time to do whatever he did. Also, Indira ko mental illness hai na toh why did she start coughing when Indu hugged her. Dizziness was expected but coughing 😕 

This is for the first time I won't praise Rishi as much as Vats. Sumit totally rocked. The scene where he was explaining Indu's behavior to Kabir and Husna, the way his eyes kept moving from one to the other and each time he looked at Indira, he got stuck for a little longer. That hold was unblemished, spotless. 

Anyway, it was better than lot of other episodes.

Dia!! congrats girl!!! KaShi is still intact 😆 and the precap thankfully was a dream sequence 😆 tumhari rooh ki awaz ki they will be back together did work 😆

Edit : Indu got he taste of her medicine. itne din se Rishi ko Indira se door rehne ko bol rahi thi aur ab jab khud ko dur rehne ko bola ja raha hai toh . \ I really feel bad for her and i understand why she was telling Rishi to stay away and she is just a kid who could not stay away from her mom.
Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
Nice post...😊

I second u..everyone...Sumit's performance was beyond words...😃

Feeling bad for rishi n indu...😭