Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
If we were to think of today's episode as standalone and not worry about epis of the past or those that are going to assault us in the future, then a single word that could describe HD today is poignant.

Rishi does his best to remind Indira in Husna avatar about their moments together. That whole act and effort was very well done. Whoever wants to throw chappals at me for this comparison can do so, but it really reminded me of the last scene in a film called Sadma. Sridevi's character has forgotten Kamal Haasan's character, and there he is on the platform, a respectable school teacher, trying to remind her of the good times they shared; he even became a monkey and tried to balance a pot on his head. And she thought he was a beggar. That irony and that pathos came through in this scene. When Rishi was doing his best to remind Indira in the garb of Husna of their most precious moments.

I really think Rishi handled this very maturely. He read the situation and did what was best. Judging by the precap yesterday, I was expecting a lot of noise with "meri biwi-meri Shrimatiji" chants. But no. Even his explanation of how Indu came to be so attached to Husna and how her being motherless had made her so possessive was well done. He left the room and broke down. Because his sole anchor in life did not even remember him. But after a complete break down is the rebuilding. Only thing: this is HD. They give us these random episodes, but we cannot expect them to handle this sensitively at all. The rebuilding will be some unbelievable nonsense, if the article doing the rounds is true. I am prepared for murder tomorrow onwards.

Sure, there were moments of melodrama too. Indu and the way she started screaming at Kabir was OTT, but it was, in a way, justified because she was confronted with loss. That too, of her mother. And she's just a child. Only eight years old. Rishi sent her out of the room with a harshness that was not required but the thing is, if you do not scream louder than Indu, then she does not hear you.

Then there were the random HD brand of funny moments. The doctor, who turned the entire family out of the room because she wanted to check the patient, went out with them and said that the patient is suffering from partial amnesia. By now, whenever HD talks of an illness, we can be sure they they will be inventive. Lets see how they handle this.

The doc also said that she tells her daughter to be like the Hitler Didi of Chandni Chowk!! Shocked No comments on that one. Did not imagine that Indira Sharma was a role model for psychiatrists. Besides, I thought they did not even know each other before this incident; this treatment.

Sumit had a field day today. It was him all the way. If any of the emotions written about in this post came across so strongly, it was only because of him.

We don't know how they plan to handle future epis. Precap was encouraging because Rishi was talking to Indu. Communicating. But, I have been taught not to keep my expectations high. And so, I shall keep them low.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 01 March 2013 at 10:21am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhakulbirkangvelvetscarfak01rosediya28Felix13Nosh25radiohead1light_28manali65nutan7samrudhi.r-sumana-TBDRESS....Diya....simplelifeHeema22Ranjinikishan.SilentPrincessadinats07-Paulomi---Divya---Shwetha-_saumya_...fari...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poignant epi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Kanan i am speechless about sv's acting today..what an emotional epi yaar..roladiya rishi ne aaj 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25AllThingsNiceHeema22_saumya_

radiohead1

radiohead1

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
its marvellous how he goes from a total psycho from yesterday to what he did today

theres no such thing as consistency but i guess it helps the actors give different emotions thats all i can say

is so detached from the show i dont care anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25TBDRESSAllThingsNice

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radiohead1

its marvellous how he goes from a total psycho from yesterday to what he did today

theres no such thing as consistency but i guess it helps the actors give different emotions thats all i can say

Same here. That's why I think we should treat this as a standalone epi. Trying to stay connected to the story or looking for continuity will drive us crazy!

radiohead1TBDRESS_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
KD Shocked apne itna sab likha...

Wait... Itne excitement me, I did not even read your analysis.

I well get back after reading it.. Big smile
And back I am. Embarrassed

Well, does sound like a nice episode that I should catch up before the telecast of next episode. Because that would trash j any expectation I might have, whatsoever. Rishi having most of screen space , well, I am sure looking forward to watch it asap.

You compared it to sadma Shocked now toh I certainly have to watch it.

Edited by _saumya_ - 01 March 2013 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

radiohead1

radiohead1

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by radiohead1

Same here. That's why I think we should treat this as a standalone epi. Trying to stay connected to the story or looking for continuity will drive us crazy!

yes you just cant connect with it and this is the frustrating bit the actors give it their all but it sells only if the story is good
the story of this is far from good a word i dont want to use actually

i feel terrible for these actors they deserve so much better than these atrocious cvs with their atrocious storylines

a part of me wonders these guys would have been more popular had this storyline infact been written by some of those amazing production houses out there

but i guess no use crying over it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNice

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hey Kanan welcome back...Big smile nice post as usual...
hmmm...rishi rishi rishi everywhere...wht a performance wow...hats off...Clap
felt sad for Indu Poor girl Ouch

light_28AllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Diya...

hey Kanan welcome back...Big smile nice post as usual...
hmmm...rishi rishi rishi everywhere...wht a performance wow...hats off...Clap
felt sad for Indu Poor girl Ouch

Thanks, Diya Smile Yes, it was a Rishi episode. Did you catch it?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 01 March 2013 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.