"Respect the women"

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys what are happening in our society and country. why womens are humilated with bad words and their izzat is taken away like shown in our serial tmkoc today's episode and another example is delhi case.why people cannot respect dignity of women why people cannot understand a women gives birth to us and them . They are sister who ties rakhi on hand to protect them from problems so why can't we protect them and all of us should understood that without women life will be finished from earth so respect them and whenrver you see something they shown in tmkoc don't just stay quite go and protect them or her

"Respects the women"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are absolutely right i totally agree with u 
lapi thumbnail
true rishab but noting will happen untill the culprits  understand..even i have experienced tis incident...
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why they think that women is fun and why can't they think girl does have life and this is our mistake too because whenever this type of incidences happening we never comes forward to save the women and their family should support them to file a police complaint and not say hamari parivaar ka kya maan rahega is society mein.

"support the women in fight against such crime"Edited by rishabgosavi - 11 years ago
lapi thumbnail
we have to fight together ten only all tese craps will be deleted...if all join hands..
mariyem thumbnail
It breaks my heart to read these kind of news everyday ,hope sitiuation emprove but its getting worst ,its our resposibility to as amember of society to bring awareness ,but its getting bad to worst may god gives us sense to do what right .
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

Why they think that women is fun and why can't they think girl does have life and this is our mistake too because whenever this type of incidences happening we never comes forward to save the women and their family should support them to file a police complaint and not say hamari parivaar ka kya maan rahega is society mein.

"support the women in fight against such crime"

yes u r correct ...😭😭
Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 11 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
really v v v v true u said ...😭😭😭😭😭😭

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am really glad that on general entertainment television, TMKOC has taken up this issue. People need to be educated right from their childhood.
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post...I agree with you.