Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, excellent performance by Sumit vats.👏 ⭐️ he was superb in those emotional scenes.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...sumit was just fantastic...no one can beat him in emotional scenes...i m sure...he is d real king of expression...👏

Sumit really deserve more awards n appreciations...😃

I m really sad that he missed debut award...even stupid zee tv didnt nominate him in any category...😡

Sumit is the best...our super star...⭐️
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I really don't know whose life is jung here- Indira's or Rishi's.

In all the episodes, I see Rishi suffering and Indira is happy in her own world. They destroyed the sacredness & purity of Indira by introducing Kabir and having relationship with him.

Better Rishi just leave that Indira with Kabir and move on with Indu & be happy. This is our wish.

Edited by shwetha297 - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Ranjini , This episode should have been dedicated to you! I think they saw your emotional status and decided to keep you  as viewer because you are very dedicated to Rishi .

Yes this was Epic for Rishi! With out good script he does great acting to  get his point across today with great script he just nailed it. 
   It was RIshi and Indu who stole the show!! I rarely cry , while watching TV but I cried with Rishi. He made me feel his pain. It went right though my heart !! Yesterday , I was mad at him being so desperate on staircase but today he made me take a bow and salute him. Every emotions specially agony, Hurt, Pain , Envy  was well displayed.  He is always good with emotional scenes but today he was just exceptional!! 

We know and he has proven himself many times that he is able to do excellent acting  without help from a good script ! I hope they know what kind of  gem they have in their hands.  I will vote for the best scene or top 5 scenes of the weak!!
    Hats of to you SUMIT VATS!!!!

@bold: i am overwhelmed heema🤗..but still i will say  let us not say this..i think yest's epi was dedicated to all rishi / sv fans..because each & every fan were desperately waiting for this type of epi & performance

Yes rishi is a gem of a person for HD & so our SV..I will support him for whatever he does 😛
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SorryEdited by aweil1 - 11 years ago
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

People plz dont miss today's episode at any cost

Rishi Rishi Rishi..what can i say for my hero

Sumit Vats take a bow..hats off to u my star..that is why i always say when it is an emotional scene, nobody can stand near to u👏..classic performace

Today once again rishi proved what a human being he is

I second u. Hats offtoSV.Mind blowing performance👏
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off sumit... You just made me cry dear... I felt like I was going through this emotion..
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zee Serial
Sumit ke tarif men toh lavs bhi kam padh jate han ajkal...wat a performer he is...aapka kya khayal hai...

sumitians Plz give your comments for sv's acting:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=148674028627786&set=a.147509348744254.30576.112416752253514&type=1&theater Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

Zee Serial
Sumit ke tarif men toh lavs bhi kam padh jate han ajkal...wat a performer he is...aapka kya khayal hai...

sumitians Plz give your comments for sv's acting:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=148674028627786&set=a.147509348744254.30576.112416752253514&type=1&theater

Ranjini ji this is a fake FB page not related to ZEE TV official people.